If more guns makes a country safer

I want my own WMD... that would be so cool.

maxresdefault.jpg

What if I manufactured a gun that could cut everyone in a football stadium in half with one pull of the trigger? Would you want me to possess this weapon? And I will sell them to liberals only all across the country. Like you won't sell wedding cakes to gays, I won't sell you my gun. But I'll arm every liberal in America with one of these. You okay with that sparky?

th_ramno2_5.jpg

Why would you sell it only to liberals? Liberals are the reason we need to be armed in the first place. If we were ever to consider getting rid of guns, we'd have to get rid of liberals first.

Funny, around here, the biggest threat is from the right wingers who are armed. About 50 feet away is a ultra right winger who is armed that gets my vote for the most unstable. He's a Rumpster all the way through. If Rump were to lose the election or were to be convicted for removal by the Senate and call for an armed response, he would be one of the first to respond. And guess what, I would be his first target. That means that he wouldn't fare too well in the exchange. Rumps Army would fall pretty quickly since they would be mostly be made up of fruitcakes that would wage direct war on anyone that they deem as Liberals. And that means anyone not fruitcakes like them. That means that many Conservatives will be targeted as well. Your idea that you will need to get rid of all the Liberal's guns means that anyone not a Rumpster needs to be disarmed. Shades of Tyranny on that one. And that hasn't worked out real well in the past for other groups of people either. So keep spewing your crap. But do us all a favor and don't follow through with it.

What a dreamer you are. First off, Trump would never lead any of his supporters into a civil war. Secondly, most people on the right are law abiding people, and we take out our anger at the ballot box, not in the street and on police officers.

But you do bring up a good point, and that is the left is pushing us to the brink of war. When these anti-Americans do anything possible to remove a duely elected President, that means the commies have taken over, and my vote no longer counts. Because if they can do that to one Republican, they'll be able to do it to any Republican, and that is a call out for war.

This is why I've always been behind having two countries instead of one. Make a division line from north to south. On one side will be the Democrats, and on the other the Republicans. We will have a national vote to decide who gets which side.

If we don't do this soon, eventually the Democrats will do something to spark a civil war.

One real problem with what you are saying. The only side that even brings up a civil war is yours. And yours talks about stockpiling for WHEN it happens. Are you saying that if the Dems win heavily at the ballot box that you will see that as a reason to have a civil war? If that is the case, it's not the Dems that are the danger of causing a Civil War. It's your bunch.

And you need to quite giving Rump so many free rides. He's a friggin embarrassment. He goes from one embarrassment to another almost weekly. And the only reason he does this is because you won't call him on any of his BS. He's always been a spoiled little boy. Spoiled little boys will always push the envelope until they find the limits. So far, you haven't shown him the limits. So he just gets worse and worse. Now he's in serious trouble because the Dems have had enough and so have the Moderates. Your 33% isn't enough to pull him out of it this time. It's like a spoiled little brat that didn't get the spanking as a child finally getting in serious trouble with the authorities. Well, Congress is the Authorities this time. Now, in his own way (by demanding) he is begging you to cover for him once again. It's too late.

This is part of the commie revolution. The legislative branch does not have the power to control the executive branch. That's why we have separation of powers.

I never said if the commies win, we need to have a civil war. What I said is that when the commies remove a President unjustly, such as having secret clandestine inquiries, refusal to let the opponents even so much as see their transcript, and overturn an election, it is time for a civil war, because everything they do is unconstitutional.

The election is where citizens get to vote in or out a candidate for Prescient, not the legislative branch. This is particularly true when it's the opposing party that has been talking impeachment, and looking for a crime to match their punitive actions. That's not the way it works for real Americans.

And yet history has not repeated itself. Most (if not all states) have carry permits for guns, and that's been a growing trend for some time now. Even more states are catering to the victim instead of the attacker like many did years ago.

But with all these new carriers in public, all these new guns, gun and violent crime declined since the early 90's. The one interruption in that trend was the Ferguson Effect, where police gave up on being proactive in crime, and only went to people who had a complaint. But even that is old now and we're back on the decline.

Remember too how diverse of a country we are. If you take away the shootings and crimes involving guns with minorities, we are pretty much in line with many other countries who do have bans on guns. Proof positive that it's the people who are the problem, not the criminal tools they use for their crimes.

You do know you just shot yourself in the foot once again. You agreed that some firearm regulations are needed.

Yes I do, and we already have more regulations than are needed now. I don't think we need any more.

Democrats are not concerned about more regulations, Democrats are concerned with virtual confiscation; taking baby steps and baby steps to eventually make it so difficult to buy or own a gun that it would be impractical. That's why they want more regulations. It brings them closer to their goal.

Tell me, am I concerned with more Regulations and confiscating every firearm? Am I a Liberal? Do I support making it absolutely difficult to purchase or own a gun? Is that my goal?

It's certainly the liberal goal, and you seem to side with them on many ideas.

That's the cost of being a Moderate or Centrist. I don't buy into the hair brained political BS of either side. So I won't "Side" with either. When one is right, they are right. But when they are wrong, they are wrong. I can't help it that lately the Right is very, very wrong and needs one hell of a wakeup call. I am an old fashioned Fiscal Conservative Republican that no longer is represented by a Party. The last President that represented us was Ike.

Riddle me this: what are the Republicans wrong on?

What if I manufactured a gun that could cut everyone in a football stadium in half with one pull of the trigger? Would you want me to possess this weapon? And I will sell them to liberals only all across the country. Like you won't sell wedding cakes to gays, I won't sell you my gun. But I'll arm every liberal in America with one of these. You okay with that sparky?

th_ramno2_5.jpg

Why would you sell it only to liberals? Liberals are the reason we need to be armed in the first place. If we were ever to consider getting rid of guns, we'd have to get rid of liberals first.

Funny, around here, the biggest threat is from the right wingers who are armed. About 50 feet away is a ultra right winger who is armed that gets my vote for the most unstable. He's a Rumpster all the way through. If Rump were to lose the election or were to be convicted for removal by the Senate and call for an armed response, he would be one of the first to respond. And guess what, I would be his first target. That means that he wouldn't fare too well in the exchange. Rumps Army would fall pretty quickly since they would be mostly be made up of fruitcakes that would wage direct war on anyone that they deem as Liberals. And that means anyone not fruitcakes like them. That means that many Conservatives will be targeted as well. Your idea that you will need to get rid of all the Liberal's guns means that anyone not a Rumpster needs to be disarmed. Shades of Tyranny on that one. And that hasn't worked out real well in the past for other groups of people either. So keep spewing your crap. But do us all a favor and don't follow through with it.
It would be so easy to pick them off in a civil war. Them running around with their red maga hats.

People who are doing well don’t riot. I hate trump but I won’t rebel if he wins re election. I have too much to lose.

Hell I didn’t even rebel when bush stole Florida in 2000 or Ohio in 2004.

What would you rebel against? Both were liberal lies and plenty of proof thereof.

Both of you obviously went to Whatdamatter U.

Not really. I went to factcheck.org for my evidence. Wikipedia also supports my claims. What do you have???

Look you Moron claiming your neighbor is nuts is well nuts. You keep making outrageous claims in this and any thread on weapons and when shown how moronic they are you double down on them. Tell ya what cupcake if you HONESTLY believe your neighbor is a threat REPORT him. And I don't mean anonymously on this board.

The last time I checked, there is no law against being a fruitcake. And we haven't any laws that we can arrest anyone for bad thoughts. Until he actually breaks a law, he just bears watching closely. Yah, I know, in the world you want to have, anyone not thinking exactly like you do should be arrested and sent to a special prison but not in the real world. Even a rightwing nutjob has the right to be a rightwing nutjob.

Wait a minute....isn't it the left that wants to have Red Tag laws? Red Tag laws seem like thought police to me.

Do you mean the Red Flag Laws? If so, think about it for a minute and then think about what you right wingers have proposed on getting guns away from the mentally ill and criminally insane. Well, cupcake, you can't stand it that a bunch of Liberals actually used one of your ideas and made a law out of it. Damn, you sure are hard to please.

Made a law out of what?

Open carry is too easy. And there has only been one CCW incident by a retired Police Officer in a Theater. I am against open carry because allowing open carry without a license takes us back to 1871 and we don't need to be repeating history. And I don't need to be reciting incidents from public gatherings where idiots with open carries settles petty disputes with firearms either. That's been done to death. My time is worth more than that.

So far, only one incident by a CCW has been recorded and I think we can all live with that record. I am a proponent for Licensed and properly trained CCW. Let the bad guy wonder who is armed and who isn't. Keep 'em guessing. But I see too many problems with open carry. Just like that moron that, within 1 week of the El Paso Walmart Shooting waltzes into a Missouri Walmart packing an AR and the place goes into full panic. You can't tell the mass shooters from the normal (if that's the word for it) nutcases.

You make no sense whatsoever. Something which is characteristic of any and all proponents of further restrictions of gun ownership.

You have nothing which proves that open carry causes more crimes and shootings. Nothing.

How many times is a "NON-CRIME" reported to the police? How many?

I have been a Realtor for over 45 years. Next to law enforcement it is one of the most dangerous professions. I don't always carry a gun but I have many times. There have been several times when having a gun, in my opinion, prevented a crime. Did I report a crime that did not happen?

we don’t allow people to buy assault weapons and wmds

I want my own WMD... that would be so cool.

maxresdefault.jpg

th_ramno2_5.jpg

Wings-M.jpg

Hell I didn’t even rebel when bush stole Florida in 2000 or Ohio in 2004.

liar-500-S.jpg

Media Recount: Bush Won the 2000 Election
Nation Apr 3, 2001 9:34 AM EDT

In the first full study of Florida’s ballots since the election ended, The Miami Herald and USA Today reported George W. Bush would have widened his 537-vote victory to a 1,665-vote margin if the recount ordered by the Florida Supreme Court would have been allowed to continue, using standards that would have allowed even faintly dimpled “undervotes” — ballots the voter has noticeably indented but had not punched all the way through — to be counted.

Media Recount: Bush Won the 2000 Election

He's [President Donald Trump] a friggin embarrassment. He goes from one embarrassment to another almost weekly.

I think one of President Donald Trump's hobbies is setting far-left Progressives hair on fire and you rise to the bait every time.

The Unemployment Rate Does Not Signal A Recession: Update - October 4, 2019
Oct. 4, 2019 10:29 AM ET

|The Unemployment Rate Does Not Signal A Recession: Update - October 4, 2019 | Seeking Alpha

###

Steve Moore: Middle-class Incomes Surge More Than $5,000 Under Trump Economy
BY PETER VICENZI
10/07/2019

Steve Moore: Middle-class Incomes Surge More Than $5,000 Under Trump Economy | FreedomWorks

###

Younger and Minority Workers Lead Wage Gains as Expansion Ages
Oct. 17, 2019, 8:59 AM

A tightening labor market with U.S. unemployment rate at a 50-year low is starting to result in higher wages for full-time workers, including younger people and minorities whose pay has lagged.

Median weekly earnings for Americans in the third quarter rose 3.6% to $919, outpacing inflation, the U.S. Labor Department reported Wednesday. Earnings for those aged 25 to 54, in their prime working years, rose by 5%, the fastest rate of growth in recent years.

Younger and Minority Workers Lead Wage Gains as Expansion Ages

###

Yep, that sure looks like failure to me!

shaq-S.gif

You will more likely be killed by your own gun.

Just like you will be more likely to get killed in your own car, or get killed in your own swimming pool.

You people on the left are constantly telling us how drugs should be legal, and for those that kill themselves with the drugs, that's their problem. But when it comes to guns, make guns illegal so you don't irresponsibly accidentally kill yourself with it.
True someone can go on a rampage and throw bunch of pills and kill dozens.
Dude the world is laughing at you, more guns more deaths.....why are you so thick ?

When a person sells another drugs, it kills other people.
Apples and oranges. How can one use the drugs in a moment of anger to harm others like guns?
Because of millions of guns in the US there are thousands of deaths, school shootings, domestic homicides and so much more than other countries with less or no guns ? How did i know , I've lived in one and visited many with hardly any guns.
In some countries a gun incident is a national news story for days, in the US is a meh!!!

We also have a high amount of auto deaths compared to other countries as well, because we have more automobiles than all the others. Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

If you take a nice safe middle-class suburb, write a law that all residents must own a firearm, their murder rate won't change one iota. Now go to a high crime lower income neighborhood, and make all guns illegal there. Their murder rate will continue to be high.

If you take away guns, they'll use cars. Take away cars, they'll use bombs. Take away bombs, they'll use clubs. Take away clubs, they'll use knives.

After murder rate passes NYC, London Mayor Sadiq Khan calls for sharper knife control
Wrong wrong and wrong.

China has more people less guns and hence less gun crimes and deaths, India is the same thing.
Dude America is fucked to its core when it comes to gun culture. Have you ever been outside the US.? most countries don't have this madness that we have...they lie to you that you cant live without guns and yet they don't shit to stop the deaths.
Tell me how many countries kids gets shot at in schools ? Work places? Places of worship? Markets? Concerts?
You live in a little bubble.

Apples and oranges. How can one use the drugs in a moment of anger to harm others like guns?
Because of millions of guns in the US there are thousands of deaths, school shootings, domestic homicides and so much more than other countries with less or no guns ? How did i know , I've lived in one and visited many with hardly any guns.
In some countries a gun incident is a national news story for days, in the US is a meh!!!

We also have a high amount of auto deaths compared to other countries as well, because we have more automobiles than all the others. Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

If you take a nice safe middle-class suburb, write a law that all residents must own a firearm, their murder rate won't change one iota. Now go to a high crime lower income neighborhood, and make all guns illegal there. Their murder rate will continue to be high.

If you take away guns, they'll use cars. Take away cars, they'll use bombs. Take away bombs, they'll use clubs. Take away clubs, they'll use knives.

After murder rate passes NYC, London Mayor Sadiq Khan calls for sharper knife control

Okay, we take your advice. All Citizens are required to be armed at all times. Welcome to 1870 and wonder why many Western Towns and Cities banned carrying firearms inside of City Limits in 1871. Yes, let's get rid of the Run Regulations, all of them. And require all Citizens to be armed at all times (that, in itself is gun regulations).

I can see it now. Sandbags all the way out to my Mailbox with the rest of the family having to give cover fire just so I can check my mail.

Of course that's the way it will be. Because people don't become evil on their own. They were otherwise taxpaying law abiding citizens; that was until they got a gun in their hands.

Once a person gets a gun in their hands, they become psycho. The run around shooting anything that moves, even commit mass murders. Without a gun, they would have just stayed home and watched old reruns of Columbo.

For the people that keep their sanity, the guns sneak out in the middle of the night and shoot people at random. The owner was irresponsible because he or she left their guns unlocked, and we all know what guns do when you don't restrict them from acting on their own.

I lived through similar stories in my state about sandbags to your mailbox. The left created these scenarios when we adopted CCW laws. They created them again when we allowed CCW holders to be armed in their vehicles. They did it again when we allowed CCW holders to carry in large public places like arenas or stadiums. They did it again when they predicted drunks shooting each other in the street because we allowed them to carry in places like Applebees where alcohol is served.

Guess what? None of their predictions ever came true.

Most won't go that direction. But some will. But the some will be enough to make it dangerous for the rest of us where our streets become shooting ranges. And as for predictions, welcome to history repeating itself.

And yet history has not repeated itself. Most (if not all states) have carry permits for guns, and that's been a growing trend for some time now. Even more states are catering to the victim instead of the attacker like many did years ago.

But with all these new carriers in public, all these new guns, gun and violent crime declined since the early 90's. The one interruption in that trend was the Ferguson Effect, where police gave up on being proactive in crime, and only went to people who had a complaint. But even that is old now and we're back on the decline.

Remember too how diverse of a country we are. If you take away the shootings and crimes involving guns with minorities, we are pretty much in line with many other countries who do have bans on guns. Proof positive that it's the people who are the problem, not the criminal tools they use for their crimes.
Dude whites commit the worst mass shootings. Don't play the race a card....is a cultural problem a culture that praises violence and killings...even trump said he wont lose a vote if he shot someone.

Okay, we take your advice. All Citizens are required to be armed at all times. Welcome to 1870 and wonder why many Western Towns and Cities banned carrying firearms inside of City Limits in 1871. Yes, let's get rid of the Run Regulations, all of them. And require all Citizens to be armed at all times (that, in itself is gun regulations).

I can see it now. Sandbags all the way out to my Mailbox with the rest of the family having to give cover fire just so I can check my mail.

Of course that's the way it will be. Because people don't become evil on their own. They were otherwise taxpaying law abiding citizens; that was until they got a gun in their hands.

Once a person gets a gun in their hands, they become psycho. The run around shooting anything that moves, even commit mass murders. Without a gun, they would have just stayed home and watched old reruns of Columbo.

For the people that keep their sanity, the guns sneak out in the middle of the night and shoot people at random. The owner was irresponsible because he or she left their guns unlocked, and we all know what guns do when you don't restrict them from acting on their own.

I lived through similar stories in my state about sandbags to your mailbox. The left created these scenarios when we adopted CCW laws. They created them again when we allowed CCW holders to be armed in their vehicles. They did it again when we allowed CCW holders to carry in large public places like arenas or stadiums. They did it again when they predicted drunks shooting each other in the street because we allowed them to carry in places like Applebees where alcohol is served.

Most won't go that direction. But some will. But the some will be enough to make it dangerous for the rest of us where our streets become shooting ranges. And as for predictions, welcome to history repeating itself.

Dude whites commit the worst mass shootings. Don't play the race a card....is a cultural problem a culture that praises violence and killings...even trump said he wont lose a vote if he shot someone.
The REALITY is that blacks shoot blacks at astronomically rates something like 50 percent of all murders are BY blacks mostly against other blacks., blacks are 13 percent of the population.yet account for almost half of all murders. Mass shootings are a minor annoyance compared to the number of shootings and murders committed by blacks. And NO ONE is doing a damn thing about it, hell just talking about it is frowned on if not banned.

Right now...Fully automatic weapons are banned.
Right now...criminals have them...But it's illegal for me to own one (without a permit).
The law forces me to be less armed than the criminals!

That's what gun control laws do!

Well, it's been well over 30 years since any crime has been done using a fully auto firearm. And then that was taken down real fast. Full Auto Weapons are NOT in the hands of Criminals. You are just making shit up again. You win an award. Wear it proudly.

View attachment 285308
If you have the money you can illegally buy any weapon you want.

The REALITY is that blacks shoot blacks at astronomically rates something like 50 percent of all murders are BY blacks mostly against other blacks., blacks are 13 percent of the population.yet account for almost half of all murders. Mass shootings are a minor annoyance compared to the number of shootings and murders committed by blacks. And NO ONE is doing a damn thing about it, hell just talking about it is frowned on if not banned.
Mass random shootings is terrorism. Minor annoyance? WTF is wrong with you?

My gun makes me safer under specific conditions.

I'm not really concerned with making you safer.
You will more likely be killed by your own gun.
Yeah, the gun will come alive and kill him, won't it cockroach?
Only pussies need a gun to feel powerful.

Only pussies are scared of them. Your comment is as stupid as saying only pussies need house insurance, car insurance, or healthcare insurance.

Your ignorance of crime statistics are noted.

Just like you will be more likely to get killed in your own car, or get killed in your own swimming pool.

You people on the left are constantly telling us how drugs should be legal, and for those that kill themselves with the drugs, that's their problem. But when it comes to guns, make guns illegal so you don't irresponsibly accidentally kill yourself with it.
True someone can go on a rampage and throw bunch of pills and kill dozens.
Dude the world is laughing at you, more guns more deaths.....why are you so thick ?

When a person sells another drugs, it kills other people.

Wrong wrong and wrong.

China has more people less guns and hence less gun crimes and deaths, India is the same thing.
Dude America is fucked to its core when it comes to gun culture. Have you ever been outside the US.? most countries don't have this madness that we have...they lie to you that you cant live without guns and yet they don't shit to stop the deaths.
Tell me how many countries kids gets shot at in schools ? Work places? Places of worship? Markets? Concerts?
You live in a little bubble.

So what is the penalty in China for killing somebody with a gun?

Given the fact we have people from China and India over here, how many of them commit gun crimes in the US?

Like I said, it's the people, not the tool used to kill others. Some groups are just more prone to violence and murder than others.

Forum List

Back