If more guns makes a country safer

I had guns before I ever heard of the NRA or voted for any party. The safest place in the world right now is under my roof.
What are you so afraid of that you need guns for protection?

I live on the border and I don't need guns for protection. According to the GOP I am living in the middle of the Meemaw raper/killers flooding across the border in what must be one of the most dangerous places in the world. And still, I've never needed a gun.

I guess I'm braver than you are. Gun nutters are the biggest snowflakes on the planet. Afraid of every damn thing and person in the world. Either that, or you have teeny tiny mushroom shaped peckers.

I have guns because fuck you, that's why.

It's none of your business what I need or don't need.

Right now...Fully automatic weapons are banned.
Right now...criminals have them...But it's illegal for me to own one (without a permit).
The law forces me to be less armed than the criminals!

That's what gun control laws do!
Fully automatic weapons are not banned in this country.

You can still get one if you have the time and money. A lot of money.

Gun nutters should know this.

Automatic Weapons Are Legal, But It Takes A Lot To Get One Of The 630,000 In The U.S.

I may have caused a price increase in the original Colt AR-15 Model 601 built from 1959 to 1962. When I first reported it, you could buy it for right around 3000 bucks. I just did a recheck and the price has grown to a whopping 89,000 bucks. It now costs more than an original M-16A1 or A2 which can be had for starting at 30K. Ah, Capitalism at work.

America would be the safest country in the world When will Republicans learn the NRA is FOS ?
. . I leave my doors unlocked. . ..

. . . so there's that. . . . .

My door is unlocked ... but this is behind it.

sentry02.jpg
You have some serious fear issues.

You can never be too prepared for the Zombie Apocalypse.

I choose not to prepare. I'll join up with the zombies. Seems a lot easier and less stressful.

And a better class of people.

I had guns before I ever heard of the NRA or voted for any party. The safest place in the world right now is under my roof.

I live on the border and I don't need guns for protection. According to the GOP I am living in the middle of the Meemaw raper/killers flooding across the border in what must be one of the most dangerous places in the world. And still, I've never needed a gun.

I guess I'm braver than you are. Gun nutters are the biggest snowflakes on the planet. Afraid of every damn thing and person in the world. Either that, or you have teeny tiny mushroom shaped peckers.

We already know why you have the guns

The world is really not that scary, bless your precious heart.

We already know why you have the guns

The world is really not that scary, bless your precious heart.

Wow, the Southern version of "You can kiss my rosy red Ass". :21:

You speak like someone lucky enough not to have been the victim of a violent crime

You should be counting your blessings not denigrating others.

And I have been the victim of a violent crime that I still bear the scars of this day

I'll join up with the zombies.

You already have...

Then good for me. Life is fine here on the border. The weather is fabulous and the food is the best in the world. And the best part? No guns necessary.

Well aren't you "special"? The fact is, like your name, it's "not your body."

My body can have as many guns as he cares to own. My body gets a 9mm Glock 19 and two spare magazines strapped onto it every day before he leave the house. My body reloads ten different calibers of his own ammunition and shoots thousands of rounds per year.

Do whatever the hell you want with your own body, but don't tell me what I can or cannot do with mine.

You already have...

Then good for me. Life is fine here on the border. The weather is fabulous and the food is the best in the world. And the best part? No guns necessary.

My body can have as many guns as he cares to own. My body gets a 9mm Glock 19 and two spare magazines strapped onto it every day before he leave the house. My body reloads ten different calibers of his own ammunition and shoots thousands of rounds per year.

Do whatever the hell you want with your own body, but don't tell me what I can or cannot do with mine.

As long as it's legal. And us use them legally. And you don't intimidate others with them.

You speak like someone lucky enough not to have been the victim of a violent crime

You should be counting your blessings not denigrating others.

And I have been the victim of a violent crime that I still bear the scars of this day

A gun would not have helped me. I was a child when the violence occurred and far too young to handle a gun.

No guns necessary

I get in trouble if I show up to work without one.

I bet the daily travel from where you live to whatever war torn area you work in is a bitch. The cost in Jet Fuel must be staggering. Or could it be the area you are living in is war torn because you live there.

Don't be a jerk. Fncceo works in the public security field.

I don't want to hear it from you. I want to hear it from him. From the horses "Rear" if you will.

You already have...

As long as it's legal. And us use them legally. And you don't intimidate others with them.

Are you saying that I have "intimidated" someone with a firearm? Are you nuts or something?

Forum List

Back