If more guns makes a country safer

Of course that's the way it will be. Because people don't become evil on their own. They were otherwise taxpaying law abiding citizens; that was until they got a gun in their hands.

Once a person gets a gun in their hands, they become psycho. The run around shooting anything that moves, even commit mass murders. Without a gun, they would have just stayed home and watched old reruns of Columbo.

For the people that keep their sanity, the guns sneak out in the middle of the night and shoot people at random. The owner was irresponsible because he or she left their guns unlocked, and we all know what guns do when you don't restrict them from acting on their own.

I lived through similar stories in my state about sandbags to your mailbox. The left created these scenarios when we adopted CCW laws. They created them again when we allowed CCW holders to be armed in their vehicles. They did it again when we allowed CCW holders to carry in large public places like arenas or stadiums. They did it again when they predicted drunks shooting each other in the street because we allowed them to carry in places like Applebees where alcohol is served.

Guess what? None of their predictions ever came true.

Most won't go that direction. But some will. But the some will be enough to make it dangerous for the rest of us where our streets become shooting ranges. And as for predictions, welcome to history repeating itself.

And yet history has not repeated itself. Most (if not all states) have carry permits for guns, and that's been a growing trend for some time now. Even more states are catering to the victim instead of the attacker like many did years ago.

But with all these new carriers in public, all these new guns, gun and violent crime declined since the early 90's. The one interruption in that trend was the Ferguson Effect, where police gave up on being proactive in crime, and only went to people who had a complaint. But even that is old now and we're back on the decline.

Remember too how diverse of a country we are. If you take away the shootings and crimes involving guns with minorities, we are pretty much in line with many other countries who do have bans on guns. Proof positive that it's the people who are the problem, not the criminal tools they use for their crimes.

You do know you just shot yourself in the foot once again. You agreed that some firearm regulations are needed.

Yes I do, and we already have more regulations than are needed now. I don't think we need any more.

Democrats are not concerned about more regulations, Democrats are concerned with virtual confiscation; taking baby steps and baby steps to eventually make it so difficult to buy or own a gun that it would be impractical. That's why they want more regulations. It brings them closer to their goal.

Tell me, am I concerned with more Regulations and confiscating every firearm? Am I a Liberal? Do I support making it absolutely difficult to purchase or own a gun? Is that my goal?

It's certainly the liberal goal, and you seem to side with them on many ideas.

we don’t allow people to buy assault weapons and wmds

I want my own WMD... that would be so cool.

maxresdefault.jpg

What if I manufactured a gun that could cut everyone in a football stadium in half with one pull of the trigger? Would you want me to possess this weapon? And I will sell them to liberals only all across the country. Like you won't sell wedding cakes to gays, I won't sell you my gun. But I'll arm every liberal in America with one of these. You okay with that sparky?

th_ramno2_5.jpg

Why would you sell it only to liberals? Liberals are the reason we need to be armed in the first place. If we were ever to consider getting rid of guns, we'd have to get rid of liberals first.

Funny, around here, the biggest threat is from the right wingers who are armed. About 50 feet away is a ultra right winger who is armed that gets my vote for the most unstable. He's a Rumpster all the way through. If Rump were to lose the election or were to be convicted for removal by the Senate and call for an armed response, he would be one of the first to respond. And guess what, I would be his first target. That means that he wouldn't fare too well in the exchange. Rumps Army would fall pretty quickly since they would be mostly be made up of fruitcakes that would wage direct war on anyone that they deem as Liberals. And that means anyone not fruitcakes like them. That means that many Conservatives will be targeted as well. Your idea that you will need to get rid of all the Liberal's guns means that anyone not a Rumpster needs to be disarmed. Shades of Tyranny on that one. And that hasn't worked out real well in the past for other groups of people either. So keep spewing your crap. But do us all a favor and don't follow through with it.

What a dreamer you are. First off, Trump would never lead any of his supporters into a civil war. Secondly, most people on the right are law abiding people, and we take out our anger at the ballot box, not in the street and on police officers.

But you do bring up a good point, and that is the left is pushing us to the brink of war. When these anti-Americans do anything possible to remove a duely elected President, that means the commies have taken over, and my vote no longer counts. Because if they can do that to one Republican, they'll be able to do it to any Republican, and that is a call out for war.

This is why I've always been behind having two countries instead of one. Make a division line from north to south. On one side will be the Democrats, and on the other the Republicans. We will have a national vote to decide who gets which side.

If we don't do this soon, eventually the Democrats will do something to spark a civil war.

maxresdefault.jpg

What if I manufactured a gun that could cut everyone in a football stadium in half with one pull of the trigger? Would you want me to possess this weapon? And I will sell them to liberals only all across the country. Like you won't sell wedding cakes to gays, I won't sell you my gun. But I'll arm every liberal in America with one of these. You okay with that sparky?

th_ramno2_5.jpg
Go ahead, a 308 can take you out from 400 yards.

maxresdefault.jpg

th_ramno2_5.jpg

Why would you sell it only to liberals? Liberals are the reason we need to be armed in the first place. If we were ever to consider getting rid of guns, we'd have to get rid of liberals first.

Funny, around here, the biggest threat is from the right wingers who are armed. About 50 feet away is a ultra right winger who is armed that gets my vote for the most unstable. He's a Rumpster all the way through. If Rump were to lose the election or were to be convicted for removal by the Senate and call for an armed response, he would be one of the first to respond. And guess what, I would be his first target. That means that he wouldn't fare too well in the exchange. Rumps Army would fall pretty quickly since they would be mostly be made up of fruitcakes that would wage direct war on anyone that they deem as Liberals. And that means anyone not fruitcakes like them. That means that many Conservatives will be targeted as well. Your idea that you will need to get rid of all the Liberal's guns means that anyone not a Rumpster needs to be disarmed. Shades of Tyranny on that one. And that hasn't worked out real well in the past for other groups of people either. So keep spewing your crap. But do us all a favor and don't follow through with it.
It would be so easy to pick them off in a civil war. Them running around with their red maga hats.

People who are doing well don’t riot. I hate trump but I won’t rebel if he wins re election. I have too much to lose.

Hell I didn’t even rebel when bush stole Florida in 2000 or Ohio in 2004.

maxresdefault.jpg

th_ramno2_5.jpg

What a dreamer you are. First off, Trump would never lead any of his supporters into a civil war. Secondly, most people on the right are law abiding people, and we take out our anger at the ballot box, not in the street and on police officers.

But you do bring up a good point, and that is the left is pushing us to the brink of war. When these anti-Americans do anything possible to remove a duely elected President, that means the commies have taken over, and my vote no longer counts. Because if they can do that to one Republican, they'll be able to do it to any Republican, and that is a call out for war.

This is why I've always been behind having two countries instead of one. Make a division line from north to south. On one side will be the Democrats, and on the other the Republicans. We will have a national vote to decide who gets which side.

If we don't do this soon, eventually the Democrats will do something to spark a civil war.
You tied Obama’s hands for 6 years, for nothing.

Trump got cleared in th mueller probe and 3 fucking days later was right back at it in Ukraine.

This is like oj. He got off for murder but then held someone up at gun point

maxresdefault.jpg

th_ramno2_5.jpg
I would cut everyone in the entire stadium in half just by waving my gun around. 20 seconds.

You’re ok with me selling these guns to liberals?

I don’t sell to conservatives because they are unhinged. Evil. Says so in the atheist bible.

maxresdefault.jpg

th_ramno2_5.jpg

It would be so easy to pick them off in a civil war. Them running around with their red maga hats.

People who are doing well don’t riot. I hate trump but I won’t rebel if he wins re election. I have too much to lose.

What would you rebel against? Both were liberal lies and plenty of proof thereof.

maxresdefault.jpg

th_ramno2_5.jpg

Trump got cleared in th mueller probe and 3 fucking days later was right back at it in Ukraine.

Tying up legislation and trying to undo an election are two entirely different things.

These made-up offenses come from the commies in the Democrat party, who need to lie about what Trump said, hold secret clandestine inquiries, and refuse to let the public hear what their questioning of witnesses are. Now I understand they decided to not even let Republican representatives see their transcripts.

Trump had no ties to the Russians, and a two year 45 million dollar investigation proved that. Trump did not give anybody an ultimatum for arms sales. That is evident in the transcript that Trump immediately released as soon as it was available to the public.

You leftists can't keep making up lies and then pointing the finger at Trump as if he did something wrong. Trump doesn't do anything wrong--the Democrats do.

Look you Moron claiming your neighbor is nuts is well nuts. You keep making outrageous claims in this and any thread on weapons and when shown how moronic they are you double down on them. Tell ya what cupcake if you HONESTLY believe your neighbor is a threat REPORT him. And I don't mean anonymously on this board.

The last time I checked, there is no law against being a fruitcake. And we haven't any laws that we can arrest anyone for bad thoughts. Until he actually breaks a law, he just bears watching closely. Yah, I know, in the world you want to have, anyone not thinking exactly like you do should be arrested and sent to a special prison but not in the real world. Even a rightwing nutjob has the right to be a rightwing nutjob.

Wait a minute....isn't it the left that wants to have Red Tag laws? Red Tag laws seem like thought police to me.

Do you mean the Red Flag Laws? If so, think about it for a minute and then think about what you right wingers have proposed on getting guns away from the mentally ill and criminally insane. Well, cupcake, you can't stand it that a bunch of Liberals actually used one of your ideas and made a law out of it. Damn, you sure are hard to please.

maxresdefault.jpg

th_ramno2_5.jpg
I would cut everyone in the entire stadium in half just by waving my gun around. 20 seconds.

I don’t sell to conservatives because they are unhinged. Evil. Says so in the atheist bible.
Typical dim crim. Admits his derangement. Die soon.

maxresdefault.jpg

th_ramno2_5.jpg

What would you rebel against? Both were liberal lies and plenty of proof thereof.

Both of you obviously went to Whatdamatter U.

th_ramno2_5.jpg

Tying up legislation and trying to undo an election are two entirely different things.

These made-up offenses come from the commies in the Democrat party, who need to lie about what Trump said, hold secret clandestine inquiries, and refuse to let the public hear what their questioning of witnesses are. Now I understand they decided to not even let Republican representatives see their transcripts.

Trump had no ties to the Russians, and a two year 45 million dollar investigation proved that. Trump did not give anybody an ultimatum for arms sales. That is evident in the transcript that Trump immediately released as soon as it was available to the public.

You leftists can't keep making up lies and then pointing the finger at Trump as if he did something wrong. Trump doesn't do anything wrong--the Democrats do.

Yah, that's right. IF you don't believe it, just as Rump. He'll tell you and we know he never lies.

Most won't go that direction. But some will. But the some will be enough to make it dangerous for the rest of us where our streets become shooting ranges. And as for predictions, welcome to history repeating itself.

And yet history has not repeated itself. Most (if not all states) have carry permits for guns, and that's been a growing trend for some time now. Even more states are catering to the victim instead of the attacker like many did years ago.

But with all these new carriers in public, all these new guns, gun and violent crime declined since the early 90's. The one interruption in that trend was the Ferguson Effect, where police gave up on being proactive in crime, and only went to people who had a complaint. But even that is old now and we're back on the decline.

Remember too how diverse of a country we are. If you take away the shootings and crimes involving guns with minorities, we are pretty much in line with many other countries who do have bans on guns. Proof positive that it's the people who are the problem, not the criminal tools they use for their crimes.

You do know you just shot yourself in the foot once again. You agreed that some firearm regulations are needed.

Yes I do, and we already have more regulations than are needed now. I don't think we need any more.

Democrats are not concerned about more regulations, Democrats are concerned with virtual confiscation; taking baby steps and baby steps to eventually make it so difficult to buy or own a gun that it would be impractical. That's why they want more regulations. It brings them closer to their goal.

Tell me, am I concerned with more Regulations and confiscating every firearm? Am I a Liberal? Do I support making it absolutely difficult to purchase or own a gun? Is that my goal?

It's certainly the liberal goal, and you seem to side with them on many ideas.

That's the cost of being a Moderate or Centrist. I don't buy into the hair brained political BS of either side. So I won't "Side" with either. When one is right, they are right. But when they are wrong, they are wrong. I can't help it that lately the Right is very, very wrong and needs one hell of a wakeup call. I am an old fashioned Fiscal Conservative Republican that no longer is represented by a Party. The last President that represented us was Ike.

Imagine if you will, progressive cockroaches talking about murdering people with weapons that don't exist. Must be why the Clinton presidency "don't exist"! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

maxresdefault.jpg

th_ramno2_5.jpg

One real problem with what you are saying. The only side that even brings up a civil war is yours. And yours talks about stockpiling for WHEN it happens. Are you saying that if the Dems win heavily at the ballot box that you will see that as a reason to have a civil war? If that is the case, it's not the Dems that are the danger of causing a Civil War. It's your bunch.

And you need to quite giving Rump so many free rides. He's a friggin embarrassment. He goes from one embarrassment to another almost weekly. And the only reason he does this is because you won't call him on any of his BS. He's always been a spoiled little boy. Spoiled little boys will always push the envelope until they find the limits. So far, you haven't shown him the limits. So he just gets worse and worse. Now he's in serious trouble because the Dems have had enough and so have the Moderates. Your 33% isn't enough to pull him out of it this time. It's like a spoiled little brat that didn't get the spanking as a child finally getting in serious trouble with the authorities. Well, Congress is the Authorities this time. Now, in his own way (by demanding) he is begging you to cover for him once again. It's too late.

maxresdefault.jpg

th_ramno2_5.jpg

Wow, you really are a fruitcake. I have a tattoo you can tattoo on your forehead so you can forewarn everyone.

upload_2019-10-22_20-36-22.jpeg

maxresdefault.jpg

th_ramno2_5.jpg

One real problem with what you are saying. The only side that even brings up a civil war is yours. And yours talks about stockpiling for WHEN it happens. Are you saying that if the Dems win heavily at the ballot box that you will see that as a reason to have a civil war? If that is the case, it's not the Dems that are the danger of causing a Civil War. It's your bunch.

And you need to quite giving Rump so many free rides. He's a friggin embarrassment. He goes from one embarrassment to another almost weekly. And the only reason he does this is because you won't call him on any of his BS. He's always been a spoiled little boy. Spoiled little boys will always push the envelope until they find the limits. So far, you haven't shown him the limits. So he just gets worse and worse. Now he's in serious trouble because the Dems have had enough and so have the Moderates. Your 33% isn't enough to pull him out of it this time. It's like a spoiled little brat that didn't get the spanking as a child finally getting in serious trouble with the authorities. Well, Congress is the Authorities this time. Now, in his own way (by demanding) he is begging you to cover for him once again. It's too late.
Come get them.

America would be the safest country in the world When will Republicans learn the NRA is FOS ?

How many times have you thrown up the exact same thread?

The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S.
By James Slack
UPDATED:18:14 EST, 2 July 2009

Britain's violent crime record is worse than any other country in the European union, it has been revealed.

Official crime figures show the UK also has a worse rate for all types of violence than the U.S. and even South Africa - widely considered one of the world's most dangerous countries.

The figures comes on the day new Home Secretary Alan Johnson makes his first major speech on crime, promising to be tough on loutish behaviour.

i-LP7dPJD-L.jpg

The U.S. has a violence rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents, Canada 935, Australia 920 and South Africa 1,609.

Shadow Home Secretary Chris Grayling said: 'This is a damning indictment of this government's comprehensive failure over more than a decade to tackle the deep rooted social problems in our society, and the knock on effect on crime and anti-social behaviour.

Read more: The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S. | Daily Mail Online

UK is violent crime capital of Europe

Once again, my job here is done! :D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back