If my 14 year old daughter can hook a full time job, 40 hours a week

then anybody can.

I don't ever want to hear anybody say "I can't find work" ever again. Fucking losers.

illegal child labor when 14 but legal labor when 16
Nope.
Yup
it is illegal at 14 to work 40 hours during the school year, but is it during the summer?

I can't remember? I know I needed ''working papers'' that restricted my hours the employer could work me before the age of 16 in my state....

then anybody can.

I don't ever want to hear anybody say "I can't find work" ever again. Fucking losers.

Nope.
Yup
it is illegal at 14 to work 40 hours during the school year, but is it during the summer?

I can't remember? I know I needed ''working papers'' that restricted my hours the employer could work me before the age of 16 in my state....
I provided the link. It varies by state.

And some states allow kids to do ag work from the age of 10.

Nope.
Yup
Er..no. It varies by state. This is a big corp, they hire 14 year olds every summer. It's perfectly legal.[/QU

You and your employer do not pay SS into your SS account until 16 nor do you pay federal income tax until 16. Federal Law overrides State Law and child labor cheats Uncle Sam our of his fair share
No, fed law doesn't override shit and I don't care if Uncle Sam is cheated out of my 14 year old's money.

No need to get in a hissy fit when hearing the facts. My first full time job was on a stinking hog farm when fifteen and a half and legal under state law. I never regretted my first job because things got better after that. What does your 14 year old child do on a normal business day?

Er..no. It varies by state. This is a big corp, they hire 14 year olds every summer. It's perfectly legal.[/QU

You and your employer do not pay SS into your SS account until 16 nor do you pay federal income tax until 16. Federal Law overrides State Law and child labor cheats Uncle Sam our of his fair share
No, fed law doesn't override shit and I don't care if Uncle Sam is cheated out of my 14 year old's money.

No need to get in a hissy fit when hearing the facts. My first full time job was on a stinking hog farm when fifteen and a half and legal under state law. I never regretted my first job because things got better after that. What does your 14 year old child do on a normal business day?
I'm not throwing a hissy fit over facts. You lied, it isn't illegal for a 14 year old to work, and federal law doesn't override state law. I don't like liars, particularly when they get busted lying, and then lie about that as well.

What do you mean, what does she do? At work? She starts on Monday. I imagine she'll be doing a lot of bussing and cleaning and food prep.

I'm not throwing a hissy fit over facts. You lied, it isn't illegal for a 14 year old to work, and federal law doesn't override state law. I don't like liars, particularly when they get busted lying, and then lie about that as well.

What do you mean, what does she do? At work? She starts on Monday. I imagine she'll be doing a lot of bussing and cleaning and food prep.

I apologize for getting your dander up. After the hog farm it was Vietnam for me and sadly to say the hog farm was a better place to work even though hogs are a cantankerous bunch and hard to please.

People who refuse to work because they think work is below them are losers. They chose not to work.

Hope your kid doesn't get her brains from you! An aging pediatrician with bad knees and respiratory issues can no more do the work of a grass mower out in the summer heat and humidity than your kid can do the work of a pediatrician. It isn't a matter of choosing not to work, it is both finding work suitable to you that you can also get hired for. As you get older, employers become very discriminatory. They simply don't want you. Hope you find out first hand one day soon.

People who refuse to work because they think work is below them are losers. They chose not to work.

There is an opening in a plant near here offering $40 an hour to start. It is working in a rolling mill in 100° heat where you have to lift 75 pounds and can get crushed or killed if you make one small wrong move.

Let me know right away if she wants to apply! That is, unless you think the work is beneath your daughter and she chooses not to do the work. I'd hate to think she is just another one of those pathetic whiners!

rolledsteel.jpg

Hell ...my daughter just got an office job ...Starbucks (corp office) 40/hrs a week ....prior to that she worked for USAA 40/hrs a week. Both pay more than min wage. If people can't find an office job...again....they aren't trying.

Interesting that you both at the same time characterize yourself and women in general as being dimwitted and rather stupid all the while making the sexist remark that any dolt can do office work!

Hi I'm here to apply for your office clerk. I have no prior experience, no typing skills, and no knowledge of computers or knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Powerpoint or Outlook. My fingers hardly bend. But I can lift filing cabinets with one arm. I can start on Monday.

6870555810_90d2679f90_b.jpg

What a total ass you are.

Hope your kid doesn't get her brains from you! An aging pediatrician with bad knees and respiratory issues can no more do the work of a grass mower out in the summer heat and humidity than your kid can do the work of a pediatrician. It isn't a matter of choosing not to work, it is both finding work suitable to you that you can also get hired for. As you get older, employers become very discriminatory. They simply don't want you. Hope you find out first hand one day soon.
She absolutely gets her brains from me. Her looks, too ;) She's superior in every way.

There is an opening in a plant near here offering $40 an hour to start. It is working in a rolling mill in 100° heat where you have to lift 75 pounds and can get crushed or killed if you make one small wrong move.

Let me know right away if she wants to apply! That is, unless you think the work is beneath your daughter and she chooses not to do the work. I'd hate to think she is just another one of those pathetic whiners!

View attachment 139489

No, she doesn't have a family to support, so there is no need for her to undertake dangerous work that pays more. She is a young kid entering the work force for the express purpose of learning skills and towards the ultimate end of being self sufficient.

Thankfully, the law protects them from all sorts of predators, including lazy, worthless liberal men who look at 14 year olds as potential hookers and steel workers, while they themselves feel justified sitting on their asses, eating ho hos purchased with food stamp benefits, and telling kids how stupid they are for working as unskilled labor.
164413964.jpg

She absolutely gets her brains from me. Her looks, too ;) She's superior in every way.

Compared to what? My 8th grade nephew has better sense than you.

It's telling that the leftist weirdoes all make the underage sex connection. Freaks and weirdoes. No wonder they can't get jobs. Life is hard for registered offenders.

Its your thread

You need to apologize to your daughter

Compared to what? My 8th grade nephew has better sense than you.

Compared to you.

No, she doesn't have a family to support, so there is no need for her to undertake dangerous work that pays more. She is a young kid entering the work force for the express purpose of learning skills and towards the ultimate end of being self sufficient.

Well, not only are you so stupid that the point of my last post went right over your head but if you're looking for a liberal guy, sorry, you just showed your idiocracy once again. If you think I'm a liberal, you are even dumber than you sound. Anyone who goes around labeling all people in this world who say they can't find a job as useless, lazy whiners rather than just accept them at their word and not attack them, just because your nuckledheaded brat of a child got a throwaway job flipping burgers for a few weeks over the summer for minimum wage while living in your trailer home has about as much brains and civility as a protozoa. I apologize to all protozoa out there whom I've just insulted. You make Maxine Waters look like Einstein.

Hell ...my daughter just got an office job ...Starbucks (corp office) 40/hrs a week ....prior to that she worked for USAA 40/hrs a week. Both pay more than min wage. If people can't find an office job...again....they aren't trying.

Interesting that you both at the same time characterize yourself and women in general as being dimwitted and rather stupid all the while making the sexist remark that any dolt can do office work!

Hi I'm here to apply for your office clerk. I have no prior experience, no typing skills, and no knowledge of computers or knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Powerpoint or Outlook. My fingers hardly bend. But I can lift filing cabinets with one arm. I can start on Monday.

View attachment 139491

What a total ass you are.
You do realize most kids learn that computer stuff in elementary,mid,and high school....yes? And all corp office jobs have training for their own systems that last for at least 30 days sometimes longer.

Did I mention I knew two men with prosthetic arms who could do data entry and reports on the computer? I think I did.

You know, the office thing is a good idea. She already has a rapport with the owers' son I think we should try that next year.
This year, she's just getting her toes wet.

And she is a decent typist and pretty computer literate of course, all kids today are.

There is very little hard filing anymore. Everything is online. So the whole "file clerk" position per se doesn't exist in any modern office. Not in the sense that the idiot is suggesting.

And unlike the worthless lazy fucks who are too good to work and who count on other people to carry their dead ass weight around, nobody with any character sneers at kids who start out in concessions. She's a wonderful girl, she's smart, tough, and strong. She's 50X the man that the disgusting pukes who have been circling around here sneering at her stupidity and making classless jokes about "hooking", are.

And who in doing so prove my OP. Those losers don't work because they don't want to work and because their felony convictions and lack of work history make them a really bad bet for employers. Sothey let someone else who shouldn't have to support them, support them.

My 14 year old girl is my ward and I am happily supporting her...and she chooses to work full time even though she doesn't have to, and nobody expects her to. Because she wants to support herself and be responsible for herself.

I don't expect pedo dipshits to understand, though.

Last edited:

Oh My God.

Forum List

Back