If Negros Had Been Left To Their Own Devices...

You shouldnt ask dumb questions that had nothing to do with my facts. I said the Egyptians were Black. Using logic one would then ask a question pertaining to that statement. Dont blame me because you werent taught how to carry on a conversation. :laugh:

I know what you posted ... I quoted it.
What you care to assume I might have meant ... Is simply your mistake ... I certainly didn't lead you anywhere with my question, and you answered freely.
I haven't blamed you for anything ... I have repeatedly suggested that your answer satisfied my question ... As well as what it pertained to in my asking.

Furthermore ... If you think I would ever look to you for guidance in how to carry on a civilized conversation ... I can only suggest that it is possible you have a somewhat inflated view of your own disposition in the matter.

But ... Who am I to criticize ... Your thoughts on the matter are again, no consequence to me ... :dunno:

It doesnt take intelligence to quote what I said. It does take at least a little to understand it though.

I dont care who you look to. I just state you will get a unfavorable reaction so next time you wont have to ask why right?

They would still be living out their existence much in the manner observed in the quote that follows. Its past time that blacks started expressing their appreciation, for all that the civilized world has done for them. Because petty gripes, and century old grievances aside... The outside world has done far more for Negros; than Negros ever have, or ever will for the non-Negro.

"Since the dawn of history the negro has owned the continent of Africa - rich beyond the dream of a poet's fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet. Yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light. His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled. A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour. In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud. With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail." - Thomas Dixon

No they would have done just fine. Nigerians had street lights in their great capitol before they had them in Europe. They collected gold in Ghana, they had an advanced system of steel casting for centuries. Their problem was for over 1500 years about a 100 million of them were stolen out of africa and then sent to the ME.
no doubt the enemies of the enslaved who handed them over to slavers would have picked on their rivals which would have included leaders. therefore keeping much of Africa in turmoil for many centuries.
Thank you. I've been thinking the same thing. To have many of their best and brightest stolen from their tribes would first of all devastate the families that were left behind. Then while they mourned their losses they would need to regroup and try to rebuild. The ones who were strong, able-bodied and skilled were taken away to build another country. Such a violent, vicious change had to have an impact on the entire continent.

It explains why much of Africa did not keep pace with Europe when at times it appeared they were on that trajectory. They should have been in the North. It made colonization by Europeans much easier. Much of Africa in the interior though had no use for modern technology.

It doesnt take intelligence to quote what I said. It does take at least a little to understand it though.

I dont care who you look to. I just state you will get a unfavorable reaction so next time you wont have to ask why right?

Perhaps I can better translate my last response ... Maybe facilitate your understanding a little better (or at least point out the opportunities where we agree).

I didn't challenge your statement in what I quoted ... Just asked a simple question.
I didn't give you a valid reason to suggest I didn't understand what you posted ... You, of course, are free to believe/assume whatever you like ... No consequence to me.

I don't really care that you don't care who I look to ... But your saying so would kind of defeat the purpose of providing the suggestions you made (I didn't ask you for them).
I certainly don't expect anything other than an unfavorable response from you ... I mean face it ... You're a prick who thinks he's smart ... :thup:

Perhaps I can better translate my last response ... Maybe facilitate your understanding a little better (or at least point out the opportunities where we agree).

I didn't challenge your statement in what I quoted ... Just asked a simple question.
I didn't give you a valid reason to suggest I didn't understand what you posted ... You, of course, are free to believe/assume whatever you like ... No consequence to me.

I don't really care that you don't care who I look to ... But your saying so would kind of defeat the purpose of providing the suggestions you made (I didn't ask you for them).
I certainly don't expect anything other than an unfavorable response from you ... I mean face it ... You're a prick who thinks he's smart ... :thup:

No need to translate. You claimed I was of no consequence yet you still seem to feel the need to address me? Its clear you are either unsure of your feelings about me or embarrassed that I replied to you in the manner I did. For the record. If I make a statement dont ask a stupid question and I wont jump your shit. Then again since you feel I am of no consequence you will never address me especially when my comment wasnt addressed to you right? :dunno:

No need to translate. You claimed I was of no consequence yet you still seem to feel the need to address me? Its clear you are either unsure of your feelings about me or embarrassed that I replied to you in the manner I did. For the record. If I make a statement dont ask a stupid question and I wont jump your shit. Then again since you feel I am of no consequence you will never address me especially when my comment wasnt addressed to you right? :dunno:

Feelings, embarrassed ... The idea I may give a damn if you boldly jump my shit (now that is funny) ... It is clear you have a lot more invested in this conversation.

Tell me ... What compels you to respond ... What do you stand to gain from pursuing the matter any further ... :dunno:
How does it make you feel ... Share your emotions with me ... Please grace me with your astounding enlightenment (this will be good, no doubt).

Feelings, embarrassed ... The idea I may give a damn if you boldly jump my shit (now that is funny) ... It is clear you have a lot more invested in this conversation.

Tell me ... What compels you to respond ... What do you stand to gain from pursuing the matter any further ... :dunno:
How does it make you feel ... Share your emotions with me ... Please grace me with your astounding enlightenment (this will be good, no doubt).

I was about to ask you the same question since you claimed I was of no consequence. Seeing that you continue to respond makes me doubt the sincerity of your claim.

I was about to ask you the same question since you claimed I was of no consequence. Seeing that you continue to respond makes me doubt the sincerity of your claim.

I simply stated that your opinions were of no consequence to me ... Meaning they certainly don't influence my well-being one way or another.
That doesn't necessarily negate my desire to ask, curiosity ... And I will ask whatever questions I care to ... And you are free to respond at your leisure.

But really ... We have moved past that (or should have, pretty easy to understand).
Now come on ... Tell me your feelings ... How does this make you feel?

I simply stated that your opinions were of no consequence to me ... Meaning they certainly don't influence my well-being one way or another.
That doesn't necessarily negate my desire to ask, curiosity ... And I will ask whatever questions I care to ... And you are free to respond at your leisure.

But really ... We have moved past that (or should have, pretty easy to understand).
Now come on ... Tell me your feelings ... How does this make you feel?

Sorry but I dont believe you. You broke into a conversation I was having with someone else and asked a dumb question. You got put in your place and now youre angry. So be it. I'm pretty much done with the issue since I advised you what would happen if you do it again. Have a nice one.

Sorry but I dont believe you. You broke into a conversation I was having with someone else and asked a dumb question. You got put in your place and now youre angry. So be it. I'm pretty much done with the issue since I advised you what would happen if you do it again. Have a nice one.

You are free to believe whatever you want ... I certainly haven't argued with it ... No consequence to me.
And ... I didn't ask you how you think I feel ... I asked you how it makes you feel.
If you cannot answer the question ... I can accept that.

I am glad you are done ... You should have stopped two pages ago.
I really don't give a shit what you think you are going to do ... And you can go fuck yourself.

Let me know if you need any of that clarified ... :thup:

Actually the rest of the world views america as the greatest threat to world peace.

AnimatedLaughterPink-Th.gif

Americans feel they are justified in taking over the world, they can "justify" anything that's what exceptionalism is all about.

Why then does the United States of America NOT include, France, Italy, Germany, Norway, Denmark, Czechoslovakia, Poland, Austria, Romania, Prussia, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, Finland, Latvia, Japan and several other countries? Why are they not represented in our Congress and Senate and our flag a lot more filled with stars?

If what you claim were true, why do we only have plats of ground in those countries where the bodies of our dead heroes lie in rest having given their lives to liberate their country? How does that happen if we sought world domination?

They would still be living out their existence much in the manner observed in the quote that follows. Its past time that blacks started expressing their appreciation, for all that the civilized world has done for them. Because petty gripes, and century old grievances aside... The outside world has done far more for Negros; than Negros ever have, or ever will for the non-Negro.

"Since the dawn of history the negro has owned the continent of Africa - rich beyond the dream of a poet's fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet. Yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light. His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled. A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour. In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud. With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail." - Thomas Dixon
aside from the diamonds comment

that's a bunch of lies, nothing but pure and complete bullshit.

and the bit about diamonds may also be bullshit.

Next, the OP will say Native Americans should be grateful too
Everyone we've oppressed and genocided out of functional existence should be, why, we're exceptional!
"We've"? Do share your genocidal exploits with the class.
"We" as in america, but you know that. Your society was founded on this stuff.
And it is the envy of the world...
Actually the rest of the world views america as the greatest threat to world peace. America is the "envy of the world" internally as is North Korea, same shtick of control.
canaduh is just north of you

Intestinal fortitude is not why whites have what they do. Laws depriving others of opportunity is.

Making such a foolish statement simply means that you worship at the altar of the race baiters who have pounded into your head that you are a victim, there is nothing you can do about being a victim and without others to help you, you are destined to be a failure.

The Rev. Al Sharpton, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Minister Louis Farrakhan, racist former President Barack Hussein Obama, Malik Shabazz, King Samir, Eric Holder, Sen. Barbara Boxer, Maxine Waters, Vann Jones, and others have done their job well. You are their slave. Congratulations!

Really? Is this the story you want to tell yourself? The tale of how Africa is so messed up because the blacks there are too dumb to rule? Really?

Well, what would you say it indicates? Do they too have laws preventing blacks from succeeding?

What about Asians? The Japanese certainly have a much better reason to hate white Americans than do blacks. After all, they were rounded up on the West Coast, given one week to dispose of all their belongings and be put on trains headed to concentration camps. Yet today, as a percentage, they own more businesses, have higher test scores, do better in school and have higher average incomes than any other race in America.

Do they have special laws too?

I wish blacks were never ever brought here in slavery or otherwise. We would all be so much better off. Being white means being blamed for black failures, blacks can racially profile and create imaginary scenarios about white entitlement that is rather thin as smoke and irrational as hell. But they condemn white racial profiling. Yeah. I think blacks have a entitlement to be thugs and contrary to main steam culture as if if being a negro excuses being a amoral jerk. Nope. If we are post racial, we need to end this enabling of poor black crime and violence under the guise of diversity. No, scrutinize it , question it, end it.

nothing EUROCENTRIC about it-------races are determined---by guidelines involving various physical
features---generally GROSS ANATOMY-----
Human beans is ALL ONE SPECIES------and ALL VERY GENETICALLY MIXED-------sorta like dogs----and in botany---capsicum. "race" is a very very blurry issue. There are ABSOLUTELY no variations by group or race of the HUMAN BEAN BRAIN

Then how is this possible?

The range of scores has been adjusted so all of the "white" scores are 100. Then the results for the other races are comparable on an equal basis, above or below.

IQ%20by%20race-M.png

Then how is this possible?

The range of scores has been adjusted so all of the "white" scores are 100. Then the results for the other races are comparable on an equal basis, above or below.

IQ%20by%20race-M.png

Those damn Asians ... The test is racially biased towards them.

Just kidding ... I have no idea where your data comes from.
I really don't see how it solves any problems ... And I don't use race as a qualifier for anything important.

Well, perhaps blacks might lose their romantic sentimental notions of Africa, or of Islam: Africans and Muslims were the major contributors to slavery. Step back and think that through. Blacks hunted down and sold their brothers into slavery, Muslims 800 years ago up till now don't have a problem with slavery. Why didn't Malcolm X or Mohamed Ali or other black converts to Islam know that basic fact?

Well, perhaps blacks might lose their romantic sentimental notions of Africa, or of Islam: Africans and Muslims were the major contributors to slavery. Step back and think that through. Blacks hunted down and sold their brothers into slavery, Muslims 800 years ago up till now don't have a problem with slavery. Why didn't Malcolm X or Mohamed Ali or other black converts to Islam know that basic fact?

I wouldn't guess that blacks embrace the most damning aspects of their heritage ... No more than anyone of another race would embrace theirs.

There isn't and ethnic group on the face of the Earth that hasn't had its share of slavery or misdeeds.
No race is free from guilt ... We all share that common bond.

So what if someone wants to celebrate the more noteworthy accomplishments of their culture?
So what if they do so without getting mired in the atrocities we all share (collectively not personally)?

Forum List

Back