If no one has noticed Gas is going up again

And by the way big, prices are down in the last couple days here in KC.

Like I said this subject will be volatile until such time as we quit chassing rainbow power and get a serious energy policy.

I doubt it. Our prices here in KC have gone up and down for weeks now. The market is unstable and I believe Iran is yet again making threats about closing waterways. They even televised a missile attack on a large ship.

Iran must be delt with at some point.

We threaten the living shit out of them and you expect them to just lay down and take it up the ass like little bitches?

The arrogance in this country still astounds me sometimes.

Then find another to live in if you hate this one cause we dont need bitches who hate their country.

rofl

Why hasn't someone who keep track of gas prices posted thei?

CHRIS

After a day or so in which prices dropped by a negligible amount, the national average for a gallon of regular gasoline is again on the rise, up 0.9 cents overnight and up 3.4 cents since last week to $3.801.

Gasoline prices are rising again after a brief break - Los Angeles Times

Well...!! I guess it is time to give Obama credit for the price of gasoline again... :eusa_whistle:

I doubt it. Our prices here in KC have gone up and down for weeks now. The market is unstable and I believe Iran is yet again making threats about closing waterways. They even televised a missile attack on a large ship.

Iran must be delt with at some point.

We threaten the living shit out of them and you expect them to just lay down and take it up the ass like little bitches?

Yes, dealing with Iran through a multitude of ways including having a sound energy policy is arrogant. :eusa_whistle:

If I had it my way we'd never buy another drop of oil from a foreign country, but that's not just "dealing with Iran" is it?

Yes, dealing with Iran through a multitude of ways including having a sound energy policy is arrogant. :eusa_whistle:

If I had it my way we'd never buy another drop of oil from a foreign country, but that's not just "dealing with Iran" is it?

We dont get oil from Iran.....Now move on to the next Paul talking point about how America sucks.

We dont get oil from Iran.....Now move on to the next Paul talking point about how America sucks.

I'd say quit being obtuse, but I don't think you're smart enough to comprehend the conversation anyway.

Why hasn't someone who keep track of gas prices posted thei?

CHRIS

After a day or so in which prices dropped by a negligible amount, the national average for a gallon of regular gasoline is again on the rise, up 0.9 cents overnight and up 3.4 cents since last week to $3.801.

Gasoline prices are rising again after a brief break - Los Angeles Times

Well...!! I guess it is time to give Obama credit for the price of gasoline again... :eusa_whistle:

I never change my POV when gas was going down

Last edited:
ahhhh, to be the world leader and just occupy all major oil producing nations, that's the trick. But, that ain't gonna happen.
Canada is our number 1 provider of oil, then Mexico, funny how we would buy oil when we are exporting it.

Edited comments spliced together is your source? Wake the fuck up.

rofl

You're an idiot but I will not stop you from being that way

What was the context of what was said when the one time 8.00 was mentioned? Were they quoting what an expert had said?

Context! :lmao:

Quoting an expert! :lol:

It was clips of FOX News talking heads musing about how high gas prices could go.

Even if they were just "quoting experts" one talking head went so far as to say you need to "tune into the right channel to hear those predictions" ... i.e. FOX

But you go ahead and hang your hat on that whole "context" thing.

Oh, and $8.00 gas was mentioned three times in the video, not once.

Last edited:

I'd say quit being obtuse, but I don't think you're smart enough to comprehend the conversation anyway.

The problem you really have is I do comprehend the bullshit you are posting.

What was the context of what was said when the one time 8.00 was mentioned? Were they quoting what an expert had said?

It was clips of FOX News talking heads musing about how high gas prices could go.

Even if they were just "quoting experts" one talking head went so far as to say you need to "tune into the right channel to hear those predictions" ... i.e. FOX

If you have something more of substance other that that piece mill video please produce it.

It was 3.04 a gallon here this time last week it's 3.19 a gallon Today.

The market is a little shaky about Iran and the US getting it on and blasting each other.

So what happen last week when gas was going down?

over production by OPEC members, Iraq increasing production, Lybian oil feilds back online, venzuala ended oil workers strike, US exporting more oil as is Canada.
And little Cuba is pumping also.

If you have something more of substance other that that piece mill video please produce it.

Not necessary. I didn't post the video to begin with and I know that you are only worth the occasional point and laugh.

You are free to pretend that FOX News wasn't pushing the $5, $6, ZOMG $7 or $8 dollar a gallon gas scare.......in the name of "context", of course :lol:

Not necessary. I didn't post the video to begin with and I know that you are only worth the occasional point and laugh.

You are free to pretend that FOX News wasn't pushing the $5, $6, ZOMG $7 or $8 dollar a gallon gas scare.......in the name of "context", of course :lol:

But you are defending the accusation that fox was promoting the idea gas was going to be 8.00 a gallon. A piece mill video? You wouldn't accept a piece mill video of obama saying something unless you knew what the context was and knew what was being talked about.

Forum List

Back