If Nobody Knows Anything, If Nobody Is In Charge, What Do We Need Them For???

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I+know+that+I+know+nothing.JPG

Listening to members of the Obama Administration make excuses for all of the scandals that have surfaced it makes me wonder just who in the Hell is in charge in the White House. If you take their word for it the President is clueless and uninformed, the Attorney General recused himself from an investigation right before it went rouge, the Secretary of Homeland Security knows nothing about thousands of criminal illegals being released in Arizona right before Sequester. Why are we paying these people if they aren't in charge???

Seems to me the only thing anyone will admit to is being in charge of SEAL team Six. You'll get no argument about who took down Bin Laden. But with everything else there's this fog of confusion. Nobody knows who subjected conservative groups to years of harassment by the IRS. Nobody knows who pulled the phone records of dozens of AP journalists supposedly looking for leaks on a foiled terrorist plot.

The response to questions is always the same. The President, the Attorney General, or anyone else who has to face questions, always expresses surprise and disgust. Somebody must be punished, "but I had nothing to do with it, so next question".

Personally I think we should fire them all because obviously none of them knows anything, none of them is in charge, and none of them is accountable for the departments under their control. Well, I guess the low-information voter got what they wanted. A government that knows nothing at all.

ignorance-via-Armando-Lioss.jpg

We need them for the people who look to government to make things "fair" and to somehow make their lives "better". The folks who will always overlook and apologize for the waste, fraud and abuse of government in the name of "helping" people.

These folks aren't going away any time soon, no matter what the government does. It's in their DNA.

Seems Obama is always the last person to find out about everything. Possible reasons are as follows:

Everyone that works for him is afraid to tell him when things go wrong
He delegates all of his responsibilities to people he can't trust
He's always on vacation
He's ether asleep or on drugs
He doesn't care enough to stay informed
He tells everyone what he wants then washes his hands of it

Yeah, well, maybe for once, we have a President that is humble enough to tell the truth. Ronald Regan told the truth too. He wasn't really in charge either. The CIA shill VP of his was the front man for "them." You just have to have an inkling for who they are.

These days, Presidents are just front men for the real people who hold the power. The president owes people, the people who funded his campaign. The people who made sure he got his seat in the Senate. The people who made sure he got elected, who hide his history, etc.

He is nothing but a pawn.

So what does he know? He knows to keep his mouth shut and to follow orders. The same as Ronnie knew. If Ronnie didn't know that, he sure as hell knew that after they took a shot at him. And Barry has had enough shots and bombings taken at him by now to know this. :cool:

You know what I got a kick out of?

A senior official at the IRS admited to ideological profiling.....and made it public for the world to know.

And no one thought to let the President know.

Nope.

According to him, he didnt hear about it until he saw it on the news.

LMAO....a junior news editor was aware of such a serious act by the government well before the president.

I mean....really?

Yeah, well, maybe for once, we have a President that is humble enough to tell the truth. Ronald Regan told the truth too. He wasn't really in charge either. The CIA shill VP of his was the front man for "them." You just have to have an inkling for who they are.

These days, Presidents are just front men for the real people who hold the power. The president owes people, the people who funded his campaign. The people who made sure he got his seat in the Senate. The people who made sure he got elected, who hide his history, etc.

So what does he know? He knows to keep his mouth shut and to follow orders. The same as Ronnie knew. If Ronnie didn't know that, he sure as hell knew that after they took a shot at him. And Barry has had enough shots and bombings taken at him by now to know this. :cool:

Excuse me.....

Hillary Clinton was not aware that a lower level staffer denied extra security to an Ambassador who was stationed in one of the most dangerous areas in the world in a country yndergoing a very sensitive transition.

Eric Holder was not aware that a subordinate employee of his opted to smuggle arms across the border of an ally, and furnishing those arms to the enemy of that ally......FYI....that is one of the items that is deemed as an act of war.

President Obama was not aware that the information his staff gave to him regarding Benghazi had been altered 12 times, making the information he got completely inaccurate.

Seems to me there is a pattern of poor management here.

I've been in government service for Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush 41, Clinton, Bush 43, and Obama. They all ran things differently. Reagan is nothing like Obama. Obama is essentially the way you described all presidents. He's an empty suit that gives speeches. However, he set the tone and filled the White House with his people. They're just doing what he wants and he's staying out of it. Most of his presidential directives are memos deligating his duties to underlings. However, he is still responsible or at least should be.

Last edited:

Excuse me.....

Hillary Clinton was not aware that a lower level staffer denied extra security to an Ambassador who was stationed in one of the most dangerous areas in the world in a country yndergoing a very sensitive transition.

Eric Holder was not aware that a subordinate employee of his opted to smuggle arms across the border of an ally, and furnishing those arms to the enemy of that ally......FYI....that is one of the items that is deemed as an act of war.

President Obama was not aware that the information his staff gave to him regarding Benghazi had been altered 12 times, making the information he got completely inaccurate.

Poor management on purpose more like.

These people are professional liars. They know exactly what they can get away with. It's like al Qaeda in the White House.

Seems Obama is always the last person to find out about everything. Possible reasons are as follows:

Everyone that works for him is afraid to tell him when things go wrong
He delegates all of his responsibilities to people he can't trust
He's always on vacation
He's ether asleep or on drugs
He doesn't care enough to stay informed
He tells everyone what he wants then washes his hands of it

I think Dana Milbank pretty much nails it:

President Passerby needs urgently to become a participant in his presidency.

Late Monday came the breathtaking news of a full-frontal assault on the First Amendment by his administration: word that the Justice Department had gone on a fishing expedition through months of phone records of Associated Press reporters.

And yet President Obama reacted much as he did to the equally astonishing revelation on Friday that the IRS had targeted conservative groups based on their ideology: He responded as though he were just some bloke on a bar stool, getting his information from the evening news.

In the phone-snooping case, Obama didn’t even stir from his stool. Instead, he had his press secretary, former Time magazine journalist Jay Carney, go before an incensed press corps Tuesday afternoon and explain why the president will not be involving himself in his Justice Department’s trampling of press freedoms...

And now that Obama has learned about this extraordinary abuse of power, he’s not doing a thing about it. “We are not involved at the White House in any decisions made in connection with ongoing criminal investigations,” Carney argued...

At the start of Tuesday’s briefing, the AP’s Jim Kuhnhenn pointed out that in all the controversies of the moment — the Benghazi “talking points,” the IRS targeting and the journalists’ phone records — “you have placed the burden of responsibility someplace else... But it is the president’s administration.”

The response to the deep-dive into AP phone records — more than 20 work, home and mobile phone lines in three cities over two months — also got the President Passerby response: “He cannot comment specifically on an ongoing criminal investigation or actions that investigators at the Department of Justice may or may not have taken.”

It didn’t matter to Carney that the Justice Department had already admitted the actions in a letter to the AP. “But we know it happened, just as the IRS admitted what it had done,” Fox News’s Wendell Goler protested...

“Come on,” Carney replied with scorn, repeating the excuse that “we have no knowledge” of the phone snooping “beyond the press reports that we’ve read.”

And that’s just the problem.

Dana Milbank: Obama, the uninterested president - The Washington Post

When you've lost Milbank...

Of course, they probably shouldn't have gone after the press, specifically AP. That's bound to piss off your cheerleaders, especially when your cheerleaders are the press...

I'm fairly certain that all else would have been swept under the rug by Obama's acolytes... But now they are the target...

Excuse me.....

Poor management on purpose more like.

These people are professional liars. They know exactly what they can get away with. It's like al Qaeda in the White House.

Perhaps...

But the best case scenario?

They are not liars....but really poor managers.

But it is one or the other. There is no third choice.

This is one of things 'I told you so' about.

Eventually a corrupt government starts forgetting who their friends are because their lies are ever expanding threats to their power.

Forum List

Back