If not Biden, then who?

AirTight

VIP Member
Sep 2, 2018
Alot of Democracy in congress don't want Biden to run in 24, but that really don't have another person that can galvanize everyone. Not Harris, not Pete, then who? My money would be on Andrew Cuomo.

Biden.....No
Cuomo.....what the fuck are you smoking?
Others....too early to find the front runner.

Who the fuck do (R) plan to run?
trump...... hell no
desantis......follows trump, sure, run the fool.
others...just like the (D)

Biden.....No

trump...... hell no
Cuomo has the look of a leader and can get down in the mud and fight.

Alot of Democracy in congress don't want Biden to run in 24, but that really don't have another person that can galvanize everyone. Not Harris, not Pete, then who? My money would be on Andrew Cuomo.
They could run anyone who is more qualified--my four-year-old granddaughter comes to mind.

I could listen to Amy. Never Harris. Pete's good but definitely not ready, and I'm not sure that he will ever be. He very well could be smart enough, after learning from the vantage point he's had, not to want to.

It has to be Harris. Biden won't make it to 2024. There is no quick fix to inflation, gas prices, or shortages in the liberal agenda. Biden will be in the 20s for approval by September. He has to go, he's an abject failure. Granted, Harris will be an equal or worse disaster, but even the DNC can't primary out a sitting president or VP. Harris has no reason to sit out 2024. The DNC would lose all credibility if they toss her under the bus.

Biden.....No

trump...... hell no
Republicans I hope are on the stage in 2024 include:
Mike Pompeo 1st in his class at WP, has the best resume' for president
Nikki Haley very popular governor, would get many dem women's votes
Tom Cotton young, smart, a good optic vs Xiden or Harris
Jim Jordan a firebrand to throw dem failures in voter's faces, knows the issues
Ron Desantis betting favorite, has good resume' too
Dan Crenshaw Navy Seal, no nonsense candidate, earned his shot at president

It has to be Harris. Biden won't make it to 2024. There is no quick fix to inflation, gas prices, or shortages in the liberal agenda. Biden will be in the 20s for approval by September. He has to go, he's an abject failure. Granted, Harris will be an equal or worse disaster, but even the DNC can't primary out a sitting president or VP. Harris has no reason to sit out 2024. The DNC would lose all credibility if they toss her under the bus.
It won't matter who the dems finally agree on, the Xiden/Harris record of FAILURE will be an anchor around their necks in 2024. Who needs debates when we have commercials.
Open borders
Failed AFG withdrawal
Empty formula shelves
Price of gas
Price of food
The coming power blackouts
The stock market crash
The crime on the streets
...and on and on...lots of damning commercials...

Latest Democrat Presidential Qualifications:

Old
White
Self-serving
Corrupt
Past Scandal(s)
No Previous Convictions
Member Of GREEN Cult
Committed To Killing Babies
Believes Constitution / Laws. Optional
Pro-Open Borders
Sleazy Family Connections
Clinton/Obama-Approved
Globalist
'America Last'

Name that pops up right away closest to all of that who ISN'T Hillary is Cuomo ... but who are we kidding. Hillary is going to be the 2024 Dem Candidate.

:p

Republicans I hope are on the stage in 2024 include:
Mike Pompeo 1st in his class at WP, has the best resume' for president
Nikki Haley very popular governor, would get many dem women's votes
Tom Cotton young, smart, a good optic vs Xiden or Harris
Jim Jordan a firebrand to throw dem failures in voter's faces, knows the issues
Ron Desantis betting favorite, has good resume' too
Dan Crenshaw Navy Seal, no nonsense candidate, earned his shot at president
Nice list of the worst people on the planet not named Clinton.

These responses are a shame. No one seems to be able to make there point without name calling.

The Ds would vote for him. They seem to like creepy perverts as President.

Biden.....No

trump...... hell no
Trump of course, if he chooses to run. But DeSantis would be great also. No matter who we run, they are a shoe in.

Cuomo has the look of a leader and can get down in the mud and fight.
Do you suffer from memory loss? Do you not recall the Cuomo was forced to resign as Governor of New York amid sexual harassment allegations? Do you not recall that he under reported nursing home deaths due to Covid by as much as 50%?
And you think he should run for president?
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back