🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Obama had been investigated by Bush’s DOJ for colluding with Iran to rig the election...

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
...would Progs have said it was no big deal if the investigators were texting how much they hated Obama and how they had an insurance policy to kick Obama out of office?

Would they be fine with the head of the FBI exonerating McCain if McCain had a private email server.

The hypocrisy is just off the charts, isn’t it?

Dems do not mind deep state corruption and fascism as long as it benefits them.

What if the meat puppet faggot had merely been vetted by the FBI at all?

Try and get a secret clearance after publishing books about how you liked to smoke grass and do a little blow once in a while.

It seems pretty clear to me no one tried to look into obozo's past, or they merely dropped all standards for issuing clearances.

i'm sure the blockbuster memo will straighten all of this out

:rofl:

Maybe Republicans could have conjured up a legitimate complaint had they not squandered 8 years on terrorist fist jabs, forged birth certificates, the Muslim Brotherhood, and any other number of nonsense they thought relevant.

If members of BUSH'S FBI were investigaing Obama and those investigators were texting how much they hated Obama and how they had an INSURANCE POLICY to kick Obama out of office, the MEDIA AND EVERY AFRICAN AMERICAN IN THE NATION WOULD HAVE LITERALLY RIOTED.

....but it's a REPUBLICAN GETTING THE FUCK OVER JOB, so liberals don't care.

Progs are unethical, soulless cvnts.

If members of BUSH'S FBI were investigaing Obama and those investigators were texting how much they hated Obama and how they had an INSURANCE POLICY to kick Obama out of office, the MEDIA AND EVERY AFRICAN AMERICAN IN THE NATION WOULD HAVE LITERALLY RIOTED.

....but it's a REPUBLICAN GETTING THE FUCK OVER JOB, so liberals don't care.

Progs are unethical, soulless cvnts.

It's why we have to stay as committed to beating them electorally as they are. The results of failure will not be pretty. If they have infested and corrupted the FBI to this degree I would say it needs to be purged. If the federal government has any interest in law enforcement, it should be limited to keeping state and local governments in check. They should not be policing the public for pot or any of the other shit they're doing.

if my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle

where's that blockbustermemo, dammit?

I'm sure you're a partisan asshole without a fucking brain in your head. Obama is your negro hero.

let it all out, buckwheat

i'm sure it's not easy having to smile at all those walmart shoppers for eight hours a day, day in and day out.

I'm sure you're a partisan asshole without a fucking brain in your head. Obama is your negro hero.

When YOU say it LIKE THAT, it's sooo convincing.

Everyone knows bed wetting libturds adhere themselves to cults of personally because they're pathetic sheep. The same sort of pathetic sheep that put assholes like your hero hitler in power. Old adolphf was just as much of a collectivist totalitarian asswipe as stalin, just not as high scores on the murder meter.

Everyone knows bed wetting libturds adhere themselves to cults of personally because they're pathetic sheep. The same sort of pathetic sheep that put assholes like your hero hitler in power. Old adolphf was just as much of a collectivist totalitarian asswipe as stalin, just not as high scores on the murder meter.

Fuck off kid. You don't know shit about anything. Obama is the dirtiest President this Nation has ever had. After Both Bushes and Clinton that says something. Go suck yourself off, god knows nobody else will do it.

Fuck off kid. You don't know shit about anything. Obama is the dirtiest President this Nation has ever had. After Both Bushes and Clinton that says something. Go suck yourself off, god knows nobody else will do it.

you seem tense, bobo

boyfriend problems?

let it all out, buckwheat

i'm sure it's not easy having to smile at all those walmart shoppers for eight hours a day, day in and day out.

Sure it is, and why not! Which one of your people said that 1/2 the Trump supporters shop at Walmart?

Your arrogance shows through. Hope you stick around for when your side is hosed, and it will be before, during, and after the midterms-)

...would Progs have said it was no big deal if the investigators were texting how much they hated Obama and how they had an insurance policy to kick Obama out of office?

Would they be fine with the head of the FBI exonerating McCain if McCain had a private email server.

The hypocrisy is just off the charts, isn’t it?

Dems do not mind deep state corruption and fascism as long as it benefits them.

If.

Please.

you seem tense, bobo

boyfriend problems?

Not in the least kid. I own you

Forum List

Back