If obama wins in November look for a gun ban

The government regulates the militia, bigreb, organized or unorganized, subject to federal statute.

You have the right to say, "Yes, sir", if and when the feds call you up.

Where does it say that? The government regulates the militi organized or unorganized

The government regulates the militia, bigreb, organized or unorganized, subject to federal statute.

Where does it say that? The government regulates the militi organized or unorganized

If the law, which you quoted, defines the unorganized militia, then it is regulating the militia.

bigrebnc, the militia is not its own law.

Democrats and Republicans are well aware that the public overwhelming supports the assault weapons ban. It would be a mistake for either party to ignore this with the election only months away.

A January 2011 poll of registered voters found that 81% of respondents favor the tracking of bulk purchases of assault rifles; guns that recently have become the weapon of choice of Mexican drug cartels.

A poll conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election found that 65% of Americans, including 60% of gun owners, favor banning military style assault weapons.

A 2006 poll found that 82% of Americans support restrictions on the sale of semi-automatic assault weapons.

In 2004, a poll of likely presidential election voters found that 77% of overall respondents, and 66% of gun owning respondents, supported renewal of the now-expired federal assault weapon ban.

Sixty-seven percent of Field & Stream readers do not consider assault weapons to be legitimate sporting guns.

LCAV - Polling
What a bullshit poll. Where did they do this poll at Berkeley?
A poll? not hardly. 5 polls.

People, at least those with any intelligence, believe that there must be a limit on the firepower to be put in the hands of the pubic. Most want to see the line drawn at assault weapons. I'm sure there are some that would like see surface to air shoulder missiles at local gun shows, but hopefully there're not too many walking around.

Last edited:
What does it have to say concerning the accuracy of an individual if he or she has to have a 30 or 40 shot clip in order to defend themselves? Do we really want a weopon in the hand of someone that incompetant? And it is not just the standard infantry assault rifles the fruitloops are defending. You can buy a rifle that shoots .50 cal. Browning machine gun ammo. And that ammo can be bought with armor piercing incendiary bullets. Just think of the fun plinking at gasoline tankers going down a freeway a half mile away.,

You know, if you are incapable of defending yourself with a standard bolt action 30.06, maybe you really should consider calling the police.

Thanks for the heads up.................

Just ordered some more kits. For display purposes only :lol: :eusa_whistle:
Here's your sign if she was your next door neighbor.
AntiGunNeighbour2O.jpg

:lol:

I would never put up that type of sign.

I even leave windows open.

No worries I will ensure the perp gets both feet in, before he needs medical assistance.

So you admit you have fantasies about killing people.

Even though that gun is 43 times more likely to kill someone you care about than a bad guy.

If the law, which you quoted, defines the unorganized militia, then it is regulating the militia.

Dumb ass how can something that is an unorganized militia be regulated by the government?

(b) The classes of the militia are -
(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard
and the Naval Militia; and
(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of
the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the
Naval Militia.

I realize some of those words might be hard for you too understand, but the organized militia is made up of people who belong to the national guard.

I realize you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, so go get some help.

Last edited:
Democrats and Republicans are well aware that the public overwhelming supports the assault weapons ban. It would be a mistake for either party to ignore this with the election only months away.

A January 2011 poll of registered voters found that 81% of respondents favor the tracking of bulk purchases of assault rifles; guns that recently have become the weapon of choice of Mexican drug cartels.

A poll conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election found that 65% of Americans, including 60% of gun owners, favor banning military style assault weapons.

A 2006 poll found that 82% of Americans support restrictions on the sale of semi-automatic assault weapons.

In 2004, a poll of likely presidential election voters found that 77% of overall respondents, and 66% of gun owning respondents, supported renewal of the now-expired federal assault weapon ban.

Sixty-seven percent of Field & Stream readers do not consider assault weapons to be legitimate sporting guns.

LCAV - Polling
What a bullshit poll. Where did they do this poll at Berkeley?
A poll? not hardly. 5 polls.

People, at least those with any intelligence, believe that there must be a limit on the firepower to be put in the hands of the pubic. Most want to see the line drawn at assault weapons. I'm sure there are some that would like see surface to air shoulder missiles at local gun shows, but hopefully there're not too many walking around.

Where were those polls taken? I can take the same poll question to a gun show and I bet the out come will be very different. How much do you want to bet?

What a fucking drama queen you are. You go from one extreme to another
Assault weapons are not surface to air missiles.

Last edited:

Dumb ass how can something that is an unorganized militia be regulated by the government?

Naval Militia.

I realize some of those words might be hard for you too understand, but the organized militia is made up of people who belong to the national guard.

Do you truly not understand that if the law defines the militia (not members of the NG or NM) then it is regulating it. Congress can control you as it does the organized militia.

Do you not get that you are subordinate to the laws of the United States?

Naval Militia.

Do you truly not understand that if the law defines the militia (not members of the NG or NM) then it is regulating it. Congress can control you as it does the organized militia.

Do you not get that you are subordinate to the laws of the United States?

How can unorganized be regulated dumb ass? If it was regulated it would be organized under today definition of the word regulate. You are not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Organized means the law addressed it as unregulated, which means that whenever Congress wants that it can regulate it.

You are subject to federal law on militia matters, bigrebnc, which means no military weapons for you unless Congresx says so.

Organized means the law addressed it as unregulated, which means that whenever Congress wants that it can regulate it.

You are subject to federal law on militia matters, bigrebnc, which means no military weapons for you unless Congresx says so.

Since I am a member of the unorganized militia and you aren't you are arguing for the sake of trolling. You are clueless and the dullest tool in the shed. If the government regulates the unorganized militia why do I have to buy my own weapon?

You are subject to federal law, and federal law does not allow you to buy a tank. You can buy the weapon that the law allows you to buy, whether as a private citizen or a member of the unorganized militia.

You are subject to federal law, and federal law does not allow you to buy a tank. You can buy the weapon that the law allows you to buy, whether as a private citizen or a member of the unorganized militia.

Congress does not regulate the unorganized militia. The unorganized militia trains supplies it's weapons on it's own with out any government oversight. Therefore it's not controlled by the government. And any gun ban is unconstitutional.

All Americans, including the militia, are subject to federal and state law. That's a fact.

lilrebnyc1775 and his fear- mongering thread still going? :eusa_doh: NRA counts on people like him to open up their wallets for them

Ahhh. . . bigreb and his ilk are fearful little twerps, unaware that it is Americans like us that are keeping the feds off their undeserving backs.

Forum List

Back