If obama wins in November look for a gun ban

lilrebnyc1775 and his fear- mongering thread still going? :eusa_doh: NRA counts on people like him to open up their wallets for them

Has their ever been a gun ban in American history? Has the government restricted guns that could be used against their oppression?
Yes and Yes
I will not fear the government I will never submit.

Its not if......it's when Obama wins

It's already a given that Obama will take away your right to bear arms. I expect confiscations to begin by Christmas of this year. Obama has already taken the NRA membership lists and will use NRA membership to find out where the guns are

lilrebnyc1775 and his fear- mongering thread still going? :eusa_doh: NRA counts on people like him to open up their wallets for them

Has their ever been a gun ban in American history? Has the government restricted guns that could be used against their oppression?
Yes and Yes

And no one will give a crap except after you are buried and on your grave.

You are a wacko, you are getting old on this, and no one buys your nonsense.

Yes and Yes

No one will give a crap when the government does a purge of all civilian guns? Really you must only speak for yourself.

All Americans, including the militia, are subject to federal and state law. That's a fact.

I'm not subject too anything that is unlawful and unconstitutional. thats a fact.

If you are the decider in fact, then we are all in trouble. :lol:

I decide for myself you are not the decider for anyone but you nor can you speak for anyone but you and those you know. I know my fellow militia we will never submit nor will those who took an oath to protect the constitution.

Yes and Yes

No one will give a crap when the government does a purge of all civilian guns? Really you must only speak for yourself.

Not going to happen.

I'm not subject too anything that is unlawful and unconstitutional. thats a fact.

I decide for myself you are not the decider for anyone but you nor can you speak for anyone but you and those you know. I know my fellow militia we will never submit nor will those who took an oath to protect the constitution.

We the People speak for you, and We the People will break you if you break the law.

It will be cool having Obama forces mop up the floor with you and your drinking buddies

redneck+militia.jpg

Last edited:

We the People speak for you, and We the People will break you if you break the law.

You're just a sill that's all you are you are not part of we the people no one gives a damn about your opinion.

It will be cool having Obama forces mop up the floor with you and your drinking buddies

redneck+militia.jpg

You need to stop watching that movie you were in called deliverance

redneck+militia.jpg

You need to stop watching that movie you were in called deliverance

Yea...I guess Deliverance pretty well sums up your Hillbilly Militia

Thanks for the heads up.................

Just ordered some more kits. For display purposes only :lol: :eusa_whistle:
Here's your sign if she was your next door neighbor.
AntiGunNeighbour2O.jpg

:lol:

How stupid. Don't you EVER get tired of making a fool of yourself??

So you object to your neighbor having a sign that shows they respect your anti gun stance by not using it to help you defend your life?

Remember when seconds count the police are minutes away.

But then again between you and me you are the biggest foolish horses ass of all time.

Mrs Brady had her life forever changed by some idiot with a gun. She has earned the right to campaign against unrestricted access to weapons

I don't give a fuck about her life being changed. She wants to live in a gun free zone move

Typical right winger. And exactly why you should never have a gun.

I really don't care if you hate guns so much move your fat ass to a country that does not allow them.

Forum List

Back