If obama wins in November look for a gun ban

Militia Mutt is cowering in the corner with his paws over his eyes,'

Everyone here knows that you are delusional, that you are on disability, and that you won't take your drugs.

You keep it up, you will be placed in a safe place, and you will take your drugs.

Everyone here knows that you are delusional, that you are on disability, and that you won't take your drugs.

You keep it up, you will be placed in a safe place, and you will take your drugs.

Most here realize you're an idiot those who agree with you are delusional liberals for the most part.
I'm just laughing my ass off at you jokey.

Most here realize you're an idiot those who agree with you are delusional liberals for the most part.

Keep woofing, Milita Mutt. You are entertaining us tonight. :lol:

When you have Rahm Emanuel saying what he said in the video
obama telling Sarah Brady what he did, working under the radar
Holder saying the need to reinstate the assault weapons ban
Using justice department using fast and the furious as a spring broad issue to push for the reinstatement the assault weapons ban

All I can say they are playing chess moving their agenda pieces into place to make a checkmate on the second amendment. I'm pretty sure that if obama didn't have his hands full with his other bullshit he would have done it. Now if he's re-elected their's nothing to stop him.

Obama is going to take your guns away...better start rounding them up to make it easier
ONE bullet at a time.

Sure....you will pee your pants as soon as Obama comes to take your guns

Please...please....here are some more

So say's the one with an avatar of a PUSSY cat.:eusa_whistle:

Perhaps. But you know that the OP and his fellow nitwits are contributing to your man Romney’s loss this November, yes?

Perhaps. But you know that the OP and his fellow nitwits are contributing to your man Romney’s loss this November, yes?

Dude obama and romney have a lot in common you should not have a problem supporting romney. Fucking moron.
You're a fucking idiot do you understand this? I want it to be understood by you. You are a fucking idiot.

Dude obama and romney have a lot in common you should not have a problem supporting romney. Fucking moron.
You're a fucking idiot do you understand this? I want it to be understood by you. You are a fucking idiot.
After reading your posts, no one should have any doubt in the need for gun control. Keep it up.

If Obama is elected again THE EARTH IS GOING TO EXPLODE!!!!11!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XanT1uQcGFg]Exploding Earth - YouTube[/ame]

First of all, I don't think he's going to win. Secondly, nobody (not even Obama) is that stupid. They'll just have to continue chipping away at gun rights via regulations, as they have been doing all along. Anything else would kick off a full-scale civil war...and Obama and the Democrats all know it.

After reading your posts, no one should have any doubt in the need for gun control. Keep it up.
After reading your post for your own protection you need to be committed. No one as stupid as you should be allowed any freedom to be around normal people.

First of all, I don't think he's going to win. Secondly, nobody (not even Obama) is that stupid. They'll just have to continue chipping away at gun rights via regulations, as they have been doing all along. Anything else would kick off a full-scale civil war...and Obama and the Democrats all know it.
Do you really think obama cares he would get too issue a martial law and remain in power if he lost.

Forum List

Back