If obama wins in November look for a gun ban

Fuck'em let them come.

Nobody is coming for your guns. Shut up and stop being a paranoid bitch.

Hyperbole like this will get you far, but not with the people that matter.

Fuck you bitch. I will never shut up. Unlike you I pay attention to the idiots you support.

Nobody is coming for you.

Give it up.

You're not noteworthy enough for anybody to want to come for you. You're not a criminal, you're not posing a danger to your fellow citizens.

If you are posing a danger, they will come for you... but not for the stupid reasons you're claiming right now.

Nobody is coming for your guns. Shut up and stop being a paranoid bitch.

Hyperbole like this will get you far, but not with the people that matter.

Fuck you bitch. I will never shut up. Unlike you I pay attention to the idiots you support.

Nobody is coming for you.

Give it up.

You're not noteworthy enough for anybody to want to come for you. You're not a criminal, you're not posing a danger to your fellow citizens.

If you are posing a danger, they will come for you... but not for the stupid reasons you're claiming right now.

Shut the fuck up bitch you give it up. You're just to damn stupid to listen and understand what has been said on the subject. You need to move along.

So you object to your neighbor having a sign that shows they respect your anti gun stance by not using it to help you defend your life?

Remember when seconds count the police are minutes away.

But then again between you and me you are the biggest foolish horses ass of all time.

a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a family member than a bad guy.

most home break ins happen when no one is home. So frankly, if I were a bad guy, I'd break into the house where I know I could steal a gun, after I knew the people inside were somewhere else.

Gun ownership is more about your insecurity than threats to your security, man.

So you object to your neighbor having a sign that shows they respect your anti gun stance by not using it to help you defend your life?

But then again between you and me you are the biggest foolish horses ass of all time.

a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a family member than a bad guy.

most home break ins happen when no one is home. So frankly, if I were a bad guy, I'd break into the house where I know I could steal a gun, after I knew the people inside were somewhere else.

That's fucking horse shit unless it was done on purpose.

Guy, they've done studies... I know these have been deviously hidden from you in things called "Books", but look up "Kellerman Study". Avoid the NRA propaganda, it was solid science.

Most gun deaths are of people who live in the home with the gun. This is just the truth. Sorry.

Actually he is correct

Very few want to break into a house they know is occupied. It can add ten years to your sentence.
If you are a bad guy and you have two houses that you know are unoccupied, are you going to break into a house that advertises they have guns to steal?

To kill yes, that is correct. In fact a gun in the house is more likely to be stolen from you than used to kill a bad guy.
BUT a gun in the house is thousands of times more likely to HELP YOU DEFEND YOURSELF if a bad guy enters your house.
What would you do to protect your family from a bad guy in your house?
Gun ownership is a Constitutional right. Some value that, hundreds of thousands have fought and died for that and some strive to take that right away.

Guy, they've done studies... I know these have been deviously hidden from you in things called "Books", but look up "Kellerman Study". Avoid the NRA propaganda, it was solid science.

Most gun deaths are of people who live in the home with the gun. This is just the truth. Sorry.

Not all home invasions that are stopped involve the gun killing someone.
Tell us those statistics. What are they?
How many bad guys are stopped from raping, maiming, pillaging, threatening and intimidationg because a homeowner legally stuck that gun up under someone's throat and told them they were going to blow their brains out if they move?
How many? Why not conduct that study and make it the "Joe Study"?
Should be interesting. I know of one case myself.

To kill yes, that is correct. In fact a gun in the house is more likely to be stolen from you than used to kill a bad guy.
BUT a gun in the house is thousands of times more likely to HELP YOU DEFEND YOURSELF if a bad guy enters your house.
Gun ownership is a Constitutional right. Some value that, hundreds of thousands have fought and died for that and some strive to take that right away.

I'm a little horrified by your pick in AVI, but here goes.

The chances of a bad guy entering your house when you are home is actually pretty slim, for the reasons stated.

I could think of a lot of things I could do to protect myself in my home that does not involve having a weapon in it that could be misused by a family member.

As far as it being a "right", you mean, a bizarre intrepratation about an amendment about militias has been interpreted as a right.

Now, the thing is, I don't want to ban gun ownership. It would be as impractical as trying to ban abortion, and as useful.

But I'm not going to pretend either is a good thing because people who have them don't want to be judged.

How many bad guys are stopped from raping, maiming, pillaging, threatening and intimidationg because a homeowner legally stuck that gun up under someone's throat and told them they were going to blow their brains out if they move?

Um, do you really think that there are hordes of bad dudes out there, only being kept at bay by the brave gunowners of America threatening them with potential violence?

How many people have been threated by a drunken family member with a gun that was resolved peacefully. I mean, if you want to compare hypotheticals...

The chances of a bad guy entering your house when you are home is actually pretty slim, for the reasons stated.

I could think of a lot of things I could do to protect myself in my home that does not involve having a weapon in it that could be misused by a family member.

As far as it being a "right", you mean, a bizarre intrepratation about an amendment about militias has been interpreted as a right.

Now, the thing is, I don't want to ban gun ownership. It would be as impractical as trying to ban abortion, and as useful.

But I'm not going to pretend either is a good thing because people who have them don't want to be judged.

"militia" is too broad a definition and every court has ruled accordingly. You can start any band of brothers you want with guns and do whatever you want on private property.
Call yourself The Hells Angels Part II if you want.
Years ago we moved into a house. 3 weeks later on July 4 a guy shows up with a friend of his with a gun looking for "Sadie" and attempts to enter my home. I get my GUNS, as in TWO and shove one under his chin and tell him and his friend to leave immediately. His friend said "good idea, we are leaving" and this guy still is arguing with me.
Sadie was his ex girlfriend and she used to live there and he said "All I want to do is talk to Sadie" while he was waving his gun at me before I had a chance to say anything.

On my property or on any property, militia or not, gun ownership is a right.
Not propaganda. The Supreme Court has ruled on it.
Now are there crazies in many militias?
All over the country and most of them are in the upper mid west.

Um, do you really think that there are hordes of bad dudes out there, only being kept at bay by the brave gunowners of America threatening them with potential violence?

How many people have been threated by a drunken family member with a gun that was resolved peacefully. I mean, if you want to compare hypotheticals...

Yes, yes and yes.
How many car accidents kill people each year Joe?
We need to ban cars.
Guns NEVER kill anyone. PEOPLE kill people.

Actually he is correct

Very few want to break into a house they know is occupied. It can add ten years to your sentence.
If you are a bad guy and you have two houses that you know are unoccupied, are you going to break into a house that advertises they have guns to steal?

Actually no he isn't

38 percent of assaults and 60 percent of rapes occur during home invasions
One in five homes undergoes a home invasion or break-in
There are more than 8,000 home invasions every day in North America
50 percent of home invasions involve the use of a weapon; the most common weapons used are knives or other cutting instruments
In 48 percent of home invasions, victims sustain physical injuries
Victims age 60 or older make up 17 percent of home invasion victims
In 68 percent of home invasions, victims and the accused are strangers; in 11 percent of these cases, victims and the accused are friends, business associates, or family

Home Invasion Statistics | Home Security SuperTips

Most home invasions happen between 6 p.m. and 6 a.m. on weekdays and weekends.
Protecting Against Home Invasions

But reb, there will be no gun ban by Obama.
Before the last election many claimed that. Not because they were anti Obama or anything like that.
They bought gun manufacturers stock at low prices and then claimed there was going to be a ban.
I believe Colt stock almost tripled and then the ammo manufacturers got in on it and said there was a shortage. I saw my hunting ammo quadruple for my rifles in November 2008.
Gun store owners love this kind of thing. Run on guns like never before from November 2008 until the end of 2009.

Yes they've done studies but you aren't using the correct stats.

I have had to use a gun one time to save my life. I would not be here had I not had the gun. However, in my home, there is only one gun that is loaded. And only I know it's location. The rest are in a safe place, unloaded, and the ammunition in an entirely differant place, well hidden.

I have been in the homes of some gun nuts where the ammo and guns are readily available, to intruders, and children. Careless handling of guns to me is a criminal action, no differant then doing 100 mph down a freeway. We have had several children killed in this area where policemen, for God's sakes, left their service guns accessable to their own children, and the results were horrific.

Mililtia Mutt, you don't know the studies. Read and learn, please. And . . . no one is coming for your guns unless you have broken the law. So . . . don't break the law.

Mililtia Mutt, you don't know the studies. Read and learn, please. And . . . no one is coming for your guns unless you have broken the law. So . . . don't break the law.

pussy cat you don't know the studies unless you have been a police officer shut the fuck up.

Forum List

Back