If obama wins in November look for a gun ban

The right is fighting windmills again.

No wonder they are going to lose.
Is that why assholes like you erect them?

Actually, no one is after your Gun-binky, guy.

I don't worry about the government banning guns because there are already so many guns out there, a gun law would be kind of meaningless.

Of course, the Democrats gave up on gun laws after Al Gore lost TN and WV in 2000.

But the NRA couldn't keep their scam going and doing their part to get people like you voting against your own economic interests if they didn't have you afraid they might take away that one little bit of your life you think you control.

YOU are just lost Joey. There's NO talking to you.

Is that why assholes like you erect them?

Actually, no one is after your Gun-binky, guy.

I don't worry about the government banning guns because there are already so many guns out there, a gun law would be kind of meaningless.

Of course, the Democrats gave up on gun laws after Al Gore lost TN and WV in 2000.

But the NRA couldn't keep their scam going and doing their part to get people like you voting against your own economic interests if they didn't have you afraid they might take away that one little bit of your life you think you control.

YOU are just lost Joey. There's NO talking to you.

Of course you can't talk to him he's a liberal.

We need another gun law.
If a person is baker acted which is being detained becuase they are a danger to their or others safety.
their guns should be confiscated and held till a health professional says it is ok to return them to the owner.
There is currently no federal law on this. some states have laws on it but not all.
KY does not.

And who's going to verify what the doctor says? The hell with it. A non elected person taking someones God given right away. No fucking way.

We need another gun law.
If a person is baker acted which is being detained becuase they are a danger to their or others safety.
their guns should be confiscated and held till a health professional says it is ok to return them to the owner.
There is currently no federal law on this. some states have laws on it but not all.
KY does not.

And who's going to verify what the doctor says? The hell with it. A non elected person taking someones God given right away. No fucking way.

god given right?

LMAO

We need another gun law.
KY does not.

You think that "God" gave you the right to have a gun?

We need another gun law.
KY does not.

icon14.gif

We need another gun law.
KY does not.

You think that "God" gave you the right to have a gun?

He gave me a right to defend myself.

We need another gun law.
KY does not.

god given right?

LMAO

Yes God given right to defend myself. It's even written if the declaration of Independence.

god given right?

LMAO

Yes God given right to defend myself. It's even written if the declaration of Independence.

Yep god wrote the declaration of independence :cuckoo:

Jesus had Peter put aside his sword.
Name one time that Jesus advocated using deadly force even in self defense?

Last edited:
I have been keep track with this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7O9FcUobZ8]Doomsday Prepper Gets Labeled "Mentally Incompetent" by The State, Loses Gun Rights 1/2 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAj2A9Oiyz0]Doomsday Prepper Gets Labeled "Mentally Incompetent" by The State, Loses Gun Rights 2/2 - YouTube[/ame]

god given right?

LMAO

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness

Were dealing with the Congress that gave us the NDAA and a president who said he would not sign it but did.

This is yet another fail, as you’re obviously ignorant of what the NDAA is.

This thread is also a failure because anyone whom you might influence with this nonsense is a like-minded conservative who won’t be voting for Obama anyway.

All you’ve succeeded in doing is making you and other conservatives look ridiculous; you’ve also reaffirmed the decision of swing voters to vote for Obama, if for no other reason than to keep deranged rightists out of power.

Were dealing with the Congress that gave us the NDAA and a president who said he would not sign it but did.

This is yet another fail, as you’re obviously ignorant of what the NDAA is.

This thread is also a failure because anyone whom you might influence with this nonsense is a like-minded conservative who won’t be voting for Obama anyway.

All you’ve succeeded in doing is making you and other conservatives look ridiculous; you’ve also reaffirmed the decision of swing voters to vote for Obama, if for no other reason than to keep deranged rightists out of power.

Stupid section 1021 or are you too fucking stupid too read it?

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness

I don't see any mention of guns or self-defense there...

I don't see any mention of guns or self-defense there...

A right to life and liberty, sometimes you must use a gun to protect your liberty and life.

Forum List

Back