If Obama withhold SocSec check, will he be impeached?

This topic is so full of FAIL.

Had Bush made this "stupid" comment you lefties would be after him with pitch forks. Yall pretend to care about the poor and downtrodden, that is until "your" side says something that would haunt the gop for years.

Honestly we don't have the votes to Impeach. But it doesn't matter, Obama knows the money will go out. He's just being a tool and trying to pit the elderly against the gop.

Many of the GOP far right are the enemies of the elderly. Paul Ryan, for instance. Vouchers, my ass.

The abstract tells you what the article is about and what the author demonstrates. The point is that race is part of this question, and the majority attempts to ignore, unsuccessfully, that white welfare mothers far outnumber black welfare numbers.

So lets take some numbers then. Remember these numbers are made up.
There are 10,000 single mothers.

How many would typically be white and how many would be minorities?

For this example we will say that 7000 are white. and of those 700 are on some form of welfare. So that would be 10%. That is the number I am asking about.

3000 minority single mothers and 300 on a form of welfare ....10%

Now why can no one find the real numbers?

With out that race remains irrelevant.

Silly, silly, silly.

White welfare mothers far outnumber black welfare mothers, therefor whites are far more unworthy than blacks. That's where your logic leads, unfortunately.

Never mind Jake, I guess the concept is too simple for you.

He should have impeached already.. He's in contempt of court as we speak concerning drilling, he campaigned from the WH and raised funds.. he's knee deep in shit with the gun laundering to Mexican Crime Lords.. He's a CHICAGO THUG, a stooge.. IMPEACH him.

So lets take some numbers then. Remember these numbers are made up.
There are 10,000 single mothers.

How many would typically be white and how many would be minorities?

For this example we will say that 7000 are white. and of those 700 are on some form of welfare. So that would be 10%. That is the number I am asking about.

3000 minority single mothers and 300 on a form of welfare ....10%

Now why can no one find the real numbers?

With out that race remains irrelevant.

Silly, silly, silly.

White welfare mothers far outnumber black welfare mothers, therefor whites are far more unworthy than blacks. That's where your logic leads, unfortunately.

You know that is not so, and I will leave that at that. The fact is that millions upon millions upon millions of white mothers are on welfare, far outnumbering black female mothers.

Silly, silly, silly.

You know that is not so, and I will leave that at that. The fact is that millions upon millions upon millions of white mothers are on welfare, far outnumbering black female mothers.

Why is everything about race with liberals?? You nuts are bigots constantly seeing color in everything.

You really are dumb. I suggest you study the theory of holes. Since the US Treasury does NOT send out Welfare Checks the President would have no reason to suggest, "I can't guarantee welfare checks will go out".

You have done a great job explaining this. Anybody that doesn't understand it now is hopeless.

So that part about Federal Grants for the states to actually make these payments means nothing? What is hopeless is that Obama decided to use fear tactics on our senior citizens, and all of the normal obamabots are defending him.

You are thick. Go salute a flag somewhere.

You have done a great job explaining this. Anybody that doesn't understand it now is hopeless.

So that part about Federal Grants for the states to actually make these payments means nothing? What is hopeless is that Obama decided to use fear tactics on our senior citizens, and all of the normal obamabots are defending him.

Insulting someone's military service because you disagree with them?

Insulting someone's military service because you disagree with them?

You don't even know what an insult is!!!

When a Presiedent uses fear to get what HE wants, it is time for that President to step down.

Someone should have told Bush that, huh?:cuckoo:

Really!!! That's all he ever did to get what he wanted. But of course he is not faulted for it. Instead they accuse the president that was not using those tactics. Idiots!!!

A more intelligent person would have read a bit further and seen where I faulted Bush on the Patriot Act. That would have slowed your rush to judgement and partisan sniping. Carry on. :cuckoo:

Had Bush made this "stupid" comment you lefties would be after him with pitch forks. Yall pretend to care about the poor and downtrodden, that is until "your" side says something that would haunt the gop for years.

Honestly we don't have the votes to Impeach. But it doesn't matter, Obama knows the money will go out. He's just being a tool and trying to pit the elderly against the gop.

Many of the GOP far right are the enemies of the elderly. Paul Ryan, for instance. Vouchers, my ass.

Obama has threatened to send our elderly to destitution and starvation unless he gets his way. Get off your knees and stop supporting his Jihad on our elderly!

Someone should have told Bush that, huh?:cuckoo:

Really!!! That's all he ever did to get what he wanted. But of course he is not faulted for it. Instead they accuse the president that was not using those tactics. Idiots!!!

A more intelligent person would have read a bit further and seen where I faulted Bush on the Patriot Act. That would have slowed your rush to judgement and partisan sniping. Carry on. :cuckoo:

I think I've made it kind of clear that I don't really value your posts or opinion. Why would I seek out your post?? You're just a one liner poster. That doesn't give much information, does it??

Why is everything about race with liberals?? You nuts are bigots constantly seeing color in everything.

Go back to the beginning and read so that you don't continue to embarrass yourself here.

Obama has threatened to send our elderly to destitution and starvation unless he gets his way. Get off your knees and stop supporting his Jihad on our elderly!

You are on your knees wiping off your mouth before the far right TP legislators. For shame. They will, in their mistaken greed for power and the approval of Capital, hurt the elderly, the orphan, the ill, and the widow. For shame.

How many people receive welfare?

In 2005, the government gave temporary assistance to approximately 2,000,000 needy people. In comparison, more than twice as many people (nearly 5,000,000) were granted welfare in 1995.

Source: Office of Family Assistance , U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

You are on your knees wiping off your mouth before the far right TP legislators. For shame. They will, in their mistaken greed for power and the approval of Capital, hurt the elderly, the orphan, the ill, and the widow. For shame.

"I cannot guarantee that those checks go out on August 3rd if we haven't resolved this issue. Because there may simply not be the money in the coffers to do it" -- Jake's Hero Barack "Social Security Really is Bankrupt" Obama

For shame you and your fellow Democrats went right for our Senior citizens.

That's your priorities. Obama could have picked trillion in other funding he could have withheld but he went right for the kill on millions of Senior who paid in their whole lives and now were going to be starved and bankrupted.

And you support that.

The AARP didn't say a peep,the LMSM didn't say a peep, even the Republican Leadership let it slide, but we're not going to forget what you and Obama wanted to do to our Seniors

Last edited:

"I cannot guarantee that those checks go out on August 3rd if we haven't resolved this issue. Because there may simply not be the money in the coffers to do it" -- Jake's Hero Barack "Social Security Really is Bankrupt" Obama

For shame you and your fellow Democrats went right for our Senior citizens.

That's your priorities. Obama could have picked trillion in other funding he could have withheld but he went right for the kill on millions of Senior who paid in their whole lives and now were going to be starved and bankrupted.

And you support that.

The AARP didn't say a peep,the LMSM didn't say a peep, even the Republican Leadership let it slide, but we're not going to forget what you and Obama wanted to do to our Seniors

what a crock of crap crusader frank! :eek:

SHAME on you!!!

Obama stated the opposite position several weeks ago. Now all of a sudden its Seniorcide. Frank seems to have the high ground on this one.

Forum List

Back