If Obama withhold SocSec check, will he be impeached?

"Just remember, this is the United States of America. We write 80 million checks a month. There are millions and millions of Americans that depend on those checks coming on time. Not just people that supply our military, but people who get Social Security benefits, Medicare [and] Medicaid benefits. And we can not put those payments at risk and we do not have the ability to limit the damage on them if Congress fails to act in time." -- Timmy TurboTax Geithner

Geithner: "We Write 80 Million Checks A Month" | RealClearPolitics

It sure looks like Obama wants to pull the country down around his ears.

Timmy confirmed and now doubled down on Obama Threat to the nation

Geithner is using the government is too big to fail theory. Also adding to the fear factor. Gee, I guess the retirees better nip this way of forcing decisions quick, or they will be the first line of defense by both parties in the future. How many times do they want to be used in this game of Russian Roulette? I'd be wanting to make DC fix the social security funding pronto.

Simply consider the source. They cannot understand, the kool-aid is too strong.

I did not insult anyone. I am saying that there is only one thing people are good for and should let others do the thinking.

You people love to dish it out, but you just cannot take it.

...and just what are people good for? What ever gave you the idea people need someone else to think for them? That has always intrigued me about some liberals. You were insulting and now your attempting, quite poorly, to insult our intelligence. Perhaps you could bore us with a comment like, well you guys don't have any. About your speed and ability.

That's not the hardest thing in the world to do.

I did not insult anyone. I am saying that there is only one thing people are good for and should let others do the thinking.

You people love to dish it out, but you just cannot take it.

...and just what are people good for? What ever gave you the idea people need someone else to think for them? That has always intrigued me about some liberals. You were insulting and now your attempting, quite poorly, to insult our intelligence. Perhaps you could bore us with a comment like, well you guys don't have any. About your speed and ability.

That's not the hardest thing in the world to do.

It's not hard for you to TRY.

It is impossible for you to succeed at.

Obviously.

Now she's wondering, do I respond or not? What does he expect me to do? Its psychology this time Rinata. lol

:lol: OMG, you are pathetic!! It's psychology??? Seriously, you need to get over yourself. You ain't no big thing.

"Just remember, this is the United States of America. We write 80 million checks a month. There are millions and millions of Americans that depend on those checks coming on time. Not just people that supply our military, but people who get Social Security benefits, Medicare [and] Medicaid benefits. And we can not put those payments at risk and we do not have the ability to limit the damage on them if Congress fails to act in time." -- Timmy TurboTax Geithner

Folks on the far right like you and folks on the far left who mirror the likes like you are the threat to the nation.

Folks on the far right like you and folks on the far left who mirror the likes like you are the threat to the nation.

And yet its your friends Obama and Geithner who went nuclear on our senior citizens. Don't you care about our seniors?

Keep repeating that and maybe someone will believe it, Frank.

"I cannot guarantee that those checks go out on August 3rd if we haven't resolved this issue. Because there may simply not be the money in the coffers to do it" -- Barack Ideology>Country Obama

They said it.

Black and White.

Frank, if the Tea Party members cause default, the American public will destroy it.

Frank, if the Tea Party members cause default, the American public will destroy it.

"Just remember, this is the United States of America. We write 80 million checks a month. There are millions and millions of Americans that depend on those checks coming on time. Not just people that supply our military, but people who get Social Security benefits, Medicare [and] Medicaid benefits. And we can not put those payments at risk and we do not have the ability to limit the damage on them if Congress fails to act in time." -- Timmy TurboTax Geithner, SecTres, Not a Tea Party Member

"I cannot guarantee that those checks go out on August 3rd if we haven't resolved this issue. Because there may simply not be the money in the coffers to do it" -- Barack Ideology>Country Obama, also Not a Tea Party Member

Jake, you lost your LMSM media monopoly. You don't get to make stuff up and have it go unchallenged.

Read your news reports today, Frank. The Tea Party in Congress are saying flatly they will not allow the ceiling to be raised. Your lies are so transparent, Frank. The Tea Party will be nothing but rubble on August 4 if the country defaults.

Read your news reports today, Frank. The Tea Party in Congress are saying flatly they will not allow the ceiling to be raised. Your lies are so transparent, Frank. The Tea Party will be nothing but rubble on August 4 if the country defaults.

Obama team threatens to veto Boehner debt plan - The Oval: Tracking the Obama presidency

Carney Gets Hit for Ten Minutes on The Obama Plan - By Daniel Foster - The Corner - National Review Online

Barack Ideology>Country Obama, vetoes a Plan, has none of his own, his Press Secretary gets mocked, and you're still going to blame Bush and the Tea Party, Jake?

crusaderfrank, only 14 people are reading your nonsense and postings as if they made sense.

You don't have the votes now, and if you crush the economy, the American people will hunt down the far right and banish them from the halls of power forever.

crusaderfrank, only 14 people are reading your nonsense and postings as if they made sense.

You don't have the votes now, and if you crush the economy, the American people will hunt down the far right and banish them from the halls of power forever.

Only if the people believe the lies that the left propaganda machine tells them.

Only if the people believe the lies that the left propaganda machine tells them.

We havent seen the bill. BUT ITS DEAD ON ARRIVAL.

Damn you Bush!!

Forum List

Back