If Obama withhold SocSec check, will he be impeached?

I have faith both Dems and Pubs will dump the far left and the far right idiots and come to a reasonable consensus.

I have faith both Dems and Pubs will dump the far left and the far right idiots and come to a reasonable consensus.

Obama has refused to give on the taxes, he has threatened to veto. He is using class warfare to try to get everything his way. You cannot reduce spending and ask for more money to spend at the same time. But damned if he isn't trying to do it.

Obama has refused to give on the taxes, he has threatened to veto. He is using class warfare to try to get everything his way. You cannot reduce spending and ask for more money to spend at the same time. But damned if he isn't trying to do it.

The econwonks are saying 85% reductions and 15% increased revenue are the tools to use. Tax cuts for the rich won't cut it.

Obama will withhold the Soc Security checks IF THERE IS NOT MONETY TO SEND THEM OUT, THANKS TO THE TEA BAGGERS!

And now Boner does not even have the GOP votes in the House to pass his bill. Face it, the Baggers want us to default.

Seems like they may get their wish...:clap2:

CELEBRATE MICHELLE!!!

And now Boner does not even have the GOP votes in the House to pass his bill. Face it, the Baggers want us to default.

Seems like they may get their wish...:clap2:

CELEBRATE MICHELLE!!!

Maybe Obama just doesn't want to be president for another term.

The Tea Party members are lying, yes.

How so? There position is quite clear. Not another dime which I strongly support.

Now when you find yourself capable of coming up with a decent rebuttal to things I have posted. I will be right here.

How so? There position is quite clear. Not another dime which I strongly support.

Now when you find yourself capable of coming up with a decent rebuttal to things I have posted. I will be right here.

Your arguments have been rebutted over and over. This is going to tax massive cuts and a much smaller revenue increase.

That is what WILL happen.

The econwonks are saying 85% reductions and 15% increased revenue are the tools to use. Tax cuts for the rich won't cut it.
YOU ARE NOT I REPEAT ARE NOT A CONSERVATIVE!!!:eusa_hand::eusa_hand:

Your arguments have been rebutted over and over. This is going to tax massive cuts and a much smaller revenue increase.

Illusion is not a rebuttal As you have nothing ..

TRY SOMETHING. I already posted the scenario of both groups getting what they want.

The result is trillion dollar deficits.

Yidnar, you are not a conservative, merely a Far Right Extremist and Fascist, culturally and politically.

Your type, like the Norway killer, believes you are at war. You really don't want to go that way. Your day is over.

Illusion is not a rebuttal As you have nothing ..

TRY SOMETHING. I already posted the scenario of both groups getting what they want.

The result is trillion dollar deficits.

Full-auto is not playing with a full deck and is best ignored.

so you are saying that taxing the people that own businesses[,that employ people who will in turn pay taxes] for more money will help America???you are insane.....typical liberal bull...:eek:

Yidnar, you are not a conservative, merely a Far Right Extremist and Fascist, culturally and politically.

Your type, like the Norway killer, believes you are at war. You really don't want to go that way. Your day is over.

Since you have no rebuttal it now becomes personal?

I love that game. are you sure you want to play?

Yidnar went personal and you are trying to as well.

I won't play. But if you go to war with society, you will lose. Badly.

Take the racism, the hatred, the mean-spiritedness, the anti-Americanism and stuff it.

you just gave yourself away again commy.the left is already starting to blame the Christian right for the Norway bomber.I love my country and will defend it against all enemies both foreign and domestic[liberal] do not try your left wing bullshit blame game on me and compare me to that evil bastard........ps...ARE MUSLIMS RESPONSIBLE FOR 911?????:clap2::clap2

Last edited:
You do not love the United States of America. You will not commit war against America without paying the price for it. Once again, only in your head are you at war. You are not a conservative, merely a Far Right Extremist Fascist Freak.

Yidnar went personal and you are trying to as well.

I won't play. But if you go to war with society, you will lose. Badly.

Take the racism, the hatred, the mean-spiritedness, the anti-Americanism and stuff it.

I dont have any concern if you like my approach or not. the fiscal idiocy is beyond pale.

Take the hit now because it wont be as bad when the debt is 20 plus trillion.

Forum List

Back