If Obama withhold SocSec check, will he be impeached?

You do not love the United States of America. You will not commit war against America without paying the price for it. Once again, only in your head are you at war. You are not a conservative, merely a Far Right Extremist Fascist Freak.
listen libbtard i am in a war of opinions with scumbags like you.do not try to associate me with a murderous beast again.you are a coward a liar and a communist to your very core......and once again did Muslims cause 911?????:eusa_hand::eusa_hand:

I have faith both Dems and Pubs will dump the far left and the far right idiots and come to a reasonable consensus.

Obama has refused to give on the taxes, he has threatened to veto. He is using class warfare to try to get everything his way. You cannot reduce spending and ask for more money to spend at the same time. But damned if he isn't trying to do it.

The econwonks are saying 85% reductions and 15% increased revenue are the tools to use. Tax cuts for the rich won't cut it.

Be honest Jake, what happens when the Government gets increased revenue? You and I both know that they spend more.

I have faith both Dems and Pubs will dump the far left and the far right idiots and come to a reasonable consensus.

Obama has refused to give on the taxes, he has threatened to veto. He is using class warfare to try to get everything his way. You cannot reduce spending and ask for more money to spend at the same time. But damned if he isn't trying to do it.

The econwonks are saying 85% reductions and 15% increased revenue are the tools to use. Tax cuts for the rich won't cut it.
name one incident where tax increases stimulated the economy.:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

You do not love the United States of America. You will not commit war against America without paying the price for it. Once again, only in your head are you at war. You are not a conservative, merely a Far Right Extremist Fascist Freak.

Do you see the slavish devotion to cause that is the Modern Progressive? Obama could starve Jake's Grandmother and he would still go on pretending to be a "Centrist Republican" devoted to Obama and Progressivism.

There is NOTHING that Obama could do, NOTHING that would cause any Progressive to turn against him.

name one incident where tax increases stimulated the economy.:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Reagan did three times, Bush the Elder did it once (at least), and guess what . . . you truly do not know of what you talk.

Be honest Jake, what happens when the Government gets increased revenue? You and I both know that they spend more.

On this I agree with you. There has to be some form of coercion that the free spenders can't get around. What it is, I don't know. However, we have had ten years of Bush cuts and the economy tanked, so cuts aren't the answer.

Reagan did three times, Bush the Elder did it once (at least), and guess what . . . you truly do not know of what you talk.
yea and Reagan then lowered taxes[ Reaganomics] and bush lost the re election because he raised taxes.:cuckoo: and once again libbtard did Muslims cause 911....OH SORRY I FORGOT YOU SAID YOU'RE A REPUBLICAN.....RINO???

Last edited:

On this I agree with you. There has to be some form of coercion that the free spenders can't get around. What it is, I don't know. However, we have had ten years of Bush cuts and the economy tanked, so cuts aren't the answer.

And we've had 4 years of increased regulations...........

And we've had 4 years of increased regulations...........

That is not the problem. The weight of the toxic mortgages makes the banks unwilling to lend except at 20% down and so forth. I have no problem with that. All of America got greedy, and now we are all paying for it. Deregulate business the way the far right wants, and it will dive us into the tank like it did the last time.

yea and Reagan then lowered taxes[ Reaganomics] and bush lost the re election because he raised taxes.:cuckoo: and once again libbtard did Muslims cause 911....OH SORRY I FORGOT YOU SAID YOU'RE A REPUBLICAN.....RINO???

Yidnar, I am in fact a Republican, while you are the RINO: Republican In Name Only.

You are a Reactionary ~ far, far to the right. You are racist, anti-American, and a general all around boob. I bet you drink to excess as well. That is always a sign of a far right or far lefty.

Jake wants to sacrifice our Seniors. It's a small price to pay to live in his Progressive Utopia

Jake wants to sacrifice our Seniors. It's a small price to pay to live in his Progressive Utopia

Our seniors will do fine with the passage of a bill that reduces spending, reforms entitlements, and makes the necessary revenue increases, particularly on the wealthy.

The Tea Party freaks are willing, a la Paul Ryan, let grandmother suffer without health care.

You lose at this every time, Frank. You don't have the votes.

Our seniors will do fine with the passage of a bill that reduces spending, reforms entitlements, and makes the necessary revenue increases, particularly on the wealthy.

The Tea Party freaks are willing, a la Paul Ryan, let grandmother suffer without health care.

Jake supports Obama and Geithner starving Seniors into surrender. This is going to be a big issue in 2012!

What did Obama and Geithner do with the Trust Fund?

Why are they threatening our Seniors?

Where is the Trust Fund?

Jake supports Obama and Geithner starving Seniors into surrender. This is going to be a big issue in 2012!

What did Obama and Geithner do with the Trust Fund?

Why are they threatening our Seniors?

Where is the Trust Fund?

Surrender? ??? Are our seniors all holed up somewhere having taken hostages or somethinhg? ???

Yidnar, I am in fact a Republican, while you are the RINO: Republican In Name Only.

You are a Reactionary ~ far, far to the right. You are racist, anti-American, and a general all around boob. I bet you drink to excess as well. That is always a sign of a far right or far lefty.

Jake is a mental patient. The Pycsh Ward gives him Internet access and when, he's not running up and down the halls claiming to be Napoleon, he pretends to be a Republican.

His library is nothing but Mao, Trotsky, Alinsky and "The Cather in the Rye"

But he was needlessly scaring the program's fifty-five million beneficiaries, the vast majority of whom are highly dependent on each month's Social Security check. So was Speaker John Boehner who, in a recent interview, also spoke of the possible interruption of benefits.
Nancy Altman: Disentangling Social Security From the Debt Ceiling

So if Obama used fear tactics, so did Boneher

read this again, Boneher and Obama said the same thing about SS not being paid.

Forum List

Back