If Obama withhold SocSec check, will he be impeached?

So that part about Federal Grants for the states to actually make these payments means nothing? What is hopeless is that Obama decided to use fear tactics on our senior citizens, and all of the normal obamabots are defending him.

You are thick. Go salute a flag somewhere.

Insulting someone's military service because you disagree with them?

Simply consider the source. They cannot understand, the kool-aid is too strong.

You are on your knees wiping off your mouth before the far right TP legislators. For shame. They will, in their mistaken greed for power and the approval of Capital, hurt the elderly, the orphan, the ill, and the widow. For shame.

"I cannot guarantee that those checks go out on August 3rd if we haven't resolved this issue. Because there may simply not be the money in the coffers to do it" -- Jake's Hero Barack "Social Security Really is Bankrupt" Obama

For shame you and your fellow Democrats went right for our Senior citizens.

That's your priorities. Obama could have picked trillion in other funding he could have withheld but he went right for the kill on millions of Senior who paid in their whole lives and now were going to be starved and bankrupted.

And you support that.

The AARP didn't say a peep,the LMSM didn't say a peep, even the Republican Leadership let it slide, but we're not going to forget what you and Obama wanted to do to our Seniors

what a crock of crap crusader frank! :eek:

SHAME on you!!!

Shame for what?

For noting that this President DID exactly what CF said he'd done?

Shame for noting that the President lied?

Shame for noting that the purpose behind the effort to alarm the Senior Citizens with such a whopper of a deliberate lie was pure partisan cheap-ass politics?

Shame for noting that even the God-forsaken AARP didn't protest the President's disgusting lie?

Come now. CF's post is not even remotely a "crock of crap." He's right.

There is shame involved though. SHAME on this dishonest President for going that cheap-ass route. SHAME on the liberal Democratics for not criticizing him over it.
SHAME on the LEFT, in general, for not telling the truth and for not protesting the President's outrageous lie.

"I cannot guarantee that those checks go out on August 3rd if we haven't resolved this issue. Because there may simply not be the money in the coffers to do it" -- Jake's Hero Barack "Social Security Really is Bankrupt" Obama

For shame you and your fellow Democrats went right for our Senior citizens.

That's your priorities. Obama could have picked trillion in other funding he could have withheld but he went right for the kill on millions of Senior who paid in their whole lives and now were going to be starved and bankrupted.

And you support that.

The AARP didn't say a peep,the LMSM didn't say a peep, even the Republican Leadership let it slide, but we're not going to forget what you and Obama wanted to do to our Seniors

SHAME on you!!!

Shame for what?

Shame for noting that the purpose behind the effort to alarm the Senior Citizens with such a whopper of a deliberate lie was pure partisan cheap-ass politics?

Shame for noting that even the God-forsaken AARP didn't protest the President's disgusting lie?

There is shame involved though. SHAME on this dishonest President for going that cheap-ass route. SHAME on the liberal Democratics for not criticizing him over it.
SHAME on the LEFT, in general, for not telling the truth and for not protesting the President's outrageous lie.
shame on lying about what the president said! What the president said, was an accurate statement, not a threat in any manner....just the truth. period.

"I cannot guarantee that those checks go out on August 3rd if we haven't resolved this issue. Because there may simply not be the money in the coffers to do it"

I did not insult anyone. I am saying that there is only one thing people are good for and should let others do the thinking.

You people love to dish it out, but you just cannot take it.

...and just what are people good for? What ever gave you the idea people need someone else to think for them? That has always intrigued me about some liberals. You were insulting and now your attempting, quite poorly, to insult our intelligence. Perhaps you could bore us with a comment like, well you guys don't have any. About your speed and ability.

Now she's wondering, do I respond or not? What does he expect me to do? Its psychology this time Rinata. lol

SHAME on you!!!

Shame for what?

shame on lying about what the president said! What the president said, was an accurate statement, not a threat in any manner....just the truth. period.

"I cannot guarantee that those checks go out on August 3rd if we haven't resolved this issue. Because there may simply not be the money in the coffers to do it"

The truth?

So there's no money in the Social Security Trust Fund?

So the first thing Obama refuses to fund would be Social Security? If a Republican had said it, if Bush had said it there would have been Democrat led riots int he streets!

Back in February, we examined a similar statement by Obama -- that if there's a government shutdown, "people don't get their Social Security checks." We rated that Barely True.

The Congressional Research Service, the nonpartisan research arm of Congress, put it this way: "Failing to raise the debt ceiling would not bring the government to a screeching halt the way that not passing appropriations bills would. Employees would not be sent home, and checks would continue to be issued. If the Treasury was low on cash, however, there could be delays in honoring checks and disruptions in the normal flow of government services."

This is because the government receives both cash, including tax revenue, and bills at irregular intervals. So it doesn't always have enough cash on hand to pay all its debts at any given moment. (Families and businesses will recognize this as the always-dreaded "cash flow problem.")

Obama's current statement is rated half true.

PolitiFact | Barack Obama said Social Security and other federal checks may not go out on Aug. 3 if the debt ceiling is not increased

I consider a half truth, a lie.

SHAME on you!!!

Shame for what?

Bullcrap.

It was an outright and overtly outrageous lie.

He CAN guarantee that the checks will go out and he damn well OUGHT to acknowledge as much. There was even a plan in place.

he lied.

Shame on him and shame on all lefties for not calling bullshit on him for that miserably dishonest crap he said.

I did not insult anyone. I am saying that there is only one thing people are good for and should let others do the thinking.

You people love to dish it out, but you just cannot take it.

I can laugh at anything you have to dish out. Do your worst. I still simply consider the source. It would make me sad if it weren't so funny. Now go have some more kool-aid, they may have to stop funding it.

You are on your knees wiping off your mouth before the far right TP legislators. For shame. They will, in their mistaken greed for power and the approval of Capital, hurt the elderly, the orphan, the ill, and the widow. For shame.
"I cannot guarantee that those checks go out on August 3rd if we haven't resolved this issue. Because there may simply not be the money in the coffers to do it" -- Jake's Hero Barack "Social Security Really is Bankrupt" Obama For shame you and your fellow Democrats went right for our Senior citizens. That's your priorities. Obama could have picked trillion in other funding he could have withheld but he went right for the kill on millions of Senior who paid in their whole lives and now were going to be starved and bankrupted. And you support that. The AARP didn't say a peep,the LMSM didn't say a peep, even the Republican Leadership let it slide, but we're not going to forget what you and Obama wanted to do to our Seniors
SHAME on you!!!

We met last night as a county and a regional committee in oversight of coming campaigns. We have decided our GOP is going to go after every Democrat and Republican that refused to sign on to a grand bargain.

We are now beginning a Committee of Patriotic Correspondence to the rest of the state committees and the surrounding states.

Politicians are going to respect the country and the great American center, or they are going home for goood.

"I cannot guarantee that those checks go out on August 3rd if we haven't resolved this issue. Because there may simply not be the money in the coffers to do it" -- Jake's Hero Barack "Social Security Really is Bankrupt" Obama For shame you and your fellow Democrats went right for our Senior citizens. That's your priorities. Obama could have picked trillion in other funding he could have withheld but he went right for the kill on millions of Senior who paid in their whole lives and now were going to be starved and bankrupted. And you support that. The AARP didn't say a peep,the LMSM didn't say a peep, even the Republican Leadership let it slide, but we're not going to forget what you and Obama wanted to do to our Seniors
SHAME on you!!!

We met last night as a county and a regional committee in oversight of coming campaigns. We have decided our GOP is going to go after every Democrat and Republican that refused to sign on to a grand bargain.

We are now beginning a Committee of Patriotic Correspondence to the rest of the state committees and the surrounding states.

Politicians are going to respect the country and the great American center, or they are going home for goood.

You are such a despicable little scumbag. Thankfully, we're aware of how completely sabotaged the Republican party is, that's why the Tea Party is the new force in American politics.

If Obama withhold SocSec checks as he threatened, he should be immediately removed from office -- by force if necessary.

Our Seniors have paid into the "Trust Fund" their entire lives and the vast majority of them have come to depend on that check, some for their very survival. A short while ago, Obama made an outrageous, stunning threat that he will withhold delivery of the checks unless he gets his way with Congress. Obama's demands have NOTHING to do with delivering funds to our seniors.

NOTHING!

Bernie Madoff is in prison for abusing funds entrusted to him and if Obama makes good on his threat to starve our elderly, he should be cellmates with Bernie.

LOL! That's cute.

The Dems and Repubs will make a big dog and pony show until the last minute. Then the deal will be made and both sides will point their fingers at the other and say "Well if it wasn't for them, WE would have fixed the country."

Not tough to figure out.

Shame for what?

The truth?

So there's no money in the Social Security Trust Fund?

So the first thing Obama refuses to fund would be Social Security? If a Republican had said it, if Bush had said it there would have been Democrat led riots int he streets!

Their stance seems to be that SS is not broke, yet without borrowing another $2,000,000,000,000 they cannot make SS payments.

:confused:

The extreme left and the extreme right are going down next year. If the Tea Party emerges as its own party, it will force the GOP into a solid minority as the Roosevelt Progressive Party in 1912 (the Bull Moose) did in the GOP.

We can build a better, viable, more realistic party for the 21st century with the despicable Tea Partiers isolated and exposed for anti-Americanism.

Forum List

Back