If Obamacare Is So Bad, Then Why Must Republicans Lie About It So?

How do you figure?

Obamacare can't take credit for any who didn't sign up through the exchanges.

They can't or won't even tell us how many paid their first premiums.

They aren't telling us who was uninsured before either.

It's like this fuzzy math, they claim to have done more deportations by counting captures at the border as a deportation. Nobody counted them before. Or excluding long-term unemployed to get their targets. Or excluding California's unemployed right before the election. Even counting overtime as a new job created.

What's hard to believe is you still believe their claims after so many turned out to be false
The goalpost has been moved from the ability of getting people signed up, to the number of signing people up, to the age of the people that signed up, now to who's paid that has signed up. Once those numbers come in, it will be moved to yet another position...on and on.

Don't you people get tired of the nonsense?

With that said, what are all the other claims that turned out to be false?

The goalpost was set by Obama, to make affordable healthcare available for the 48 million people that did not have access to healthcare. His Obamacare has failed. He has made it less affordable. The other goalpost have all failed, the age target was not met, the goal for the number of people to sign up failed and they moved the dates, and people are having trouble affording the premiums. Can't keep you old plan, can keep you old doctor, nothing is helping. My in-laws swore this was the answer and now...he is in the hospital, the insurance company is not wanting to pay, he is reaching limits, they are over $10,000 in expenses, which is beyond the max. Yeah, healthcare has changed, Obamacare has made it worse.

So, set the goalpost where you want, they have all failed.

Again Obammy has used the same verbage 'accessible' over and over. He never said we could all afford it.

Why have the Republicans and the far RW waged a full-on campaign of lies to bring down Obamacare?

At 1st they said that the no one would sign-up and that it would collapse on its own weight, then it was the youth wouldn't sign-up, then it was we don't know how many were previously insured that are now insured (as if that makes any bit of a damn difference), they've gone so far as to say outright that "Obama's cooking the books."

Here's a little factoid...9.5 PREVIOUSLY UNINSURED Americans are NOW insured thanks to Obamacare...

Obamacare has led to health coverage for millions more people - latimes.com
At Least 9.5 Million Uninsured Americans Have Gained Coverage Under Obamacare | ThinkProgress
9.5M U.S. Residents Newly Insured Under ACA, Analysis Finds - California Healthline

Lastly, what will the Republicans replace Obamacare with if they, by some miracle, manage to repeal Obamacare?

Fox News Host Demands To Know Why GOP Hasn't Offered An Alternative To Obamacare | ThinkProgress

There weren't any reasons to lie!

Liberals have become nothing but lapdogs for Obama and the Democrat party

No matter this law has HURT MORE PEOPLE than helped, do they give a shit about you? No, your elected Government employee like Reid calls you all, liars and then their sheep baaaaa's the same thing at you, their fellow countrymen and women

Do they care about you it's hurt? no it's all about propping up their Dear leader and party

they've become subjects and nothing more
Ms. Chicken Little, please post a link or two or three showing how Obamacare has hurt more than it's helped.

I'll be patiently waiting.

Thanks.

Shall I give you a list of all the 6.1 million people who lost their insurance because of Obamacare?

Think long term you supposedly intelligent, successful people. You screw this one up and you will regret it. Any inconvenience you may experience now is going to be offset in the future. For once in your life you can do something for others and thats to provide healthcare for everyone in this country. You are on the wrong side of history in this one if you support destroying this just because you dont like a Black POTUS. It is utterly mind blowing you guys don't get it.

It has nothing to do with skin color, it has everything to do with being lied to.

Many can't keep the same doctor, many lost their plans, many full timers are going to part time to keep the employer from paying.

Employers are exempted this year, so the working class has to pay for their coverage and it is an added expense.

We may of needed health reform, but not this mess, from broken promises, to website issues to laws getting moved to accommodate whoever.

Thats not true. Before this even went down people where whining about it saying the quality of care would suffer and everyone would go out of business because of it. Now that the procedural and technical issues are occurring, Reps, cons or whatever you call yourselves are happy about it instead of trying to help make it better. You may not agree with the methods but as an American you need to get behind this. This will come back to bite you guys in the end. Mark my words.

Why have the Republicans and the far RW waged a full-on campaign of lies to bring down Obamacare?

At 1st they said that the no one would sign-up and that it would collapse on its own weight, then it was the youth wouldn't sign-up, then it was we don't know how many were previously insured that are now insured (as if that makes any bit of a damn difference), they've gone so far as to say outright that "Obama's cooking the books."

Here's a little factoid...9.5 PREVIOUSLY UNINSURED Americans are NOW insured thanks to Obamacare...

At Least 9.5 Million Uninsured Americans Have Gained Coverage Under Obamacare | ThinkProgress
9.5M U.S. Residents Newly Insured Under ACA, Analysis Finds - California Healthline

Lastly, what will the Republicans replace Obamacare with if they, by some miracle, manage to repeal Obamacare?

Fox News Host Demands To Know Why GOP Hasn't Offered An Alternative To Obamacare | ThinkProgress

If Obamacare is so good, why does the government Threaten you if you don't get it?

How do you figure?

Obamacare can't take credit for any who didn't sign up through the exchanges.

They can't or won't even tell us how many paid their first premiums.

They aren't telling us who was uninsured before either.

It's like this fuzzy math, they claim to have done more deportations by counting captures at the border as a deportation. Nobody counted them before. Or excluding long-term unemployed to get their targets. Or excluding California's unemployed right before the election. Even counting overtime as a new job created.

What's hard to believe is you still believe their claims after so many turned out to be false
The goalpost has been moved from the ability of getting people signed up, to the number of signing people up, to the age of the people that signed up, now to who's paid that has signed up. Once those numbers come in, it will be moved to yet another position...on and on.

Don't you people get tired of the nonsense?

With that said, what are all the other claims that turned out to be false?

The goalpost was set by Obama, to make affordable healthcare available for the 48 million people that did not have access to healthcare. His Obamacare has failed. He has made it less affordable. The other goalpost have all failed, the age target was not met, the goal for the number of people to sign up failed and they moved the dates, and people are having trouble affording the premiums. Can't keep you old plan, can keep you old doctor, nothing is helping. My in-laws swore this was the answer and now...he is in the hospital, the insurance company is not wanting to pay, he is reaching limits, they are over $10,000 in expenses, which is beyond the max. Yeah, healthcare has changed, Obamacare has made it worse.

So, set the goalpost where you want, they have all failed.
Got a link for at least ONE of those bogus claims there Chuck?

Liberals have become nothing but lapdogs for Obama and the Democrat party

No matter this law has HURT MORE PEOPLE than helped, do they give a shit about you? No, your elected Government employee like Reid calls you all, liars and then their sheep baaaaa's the same thing at you, their fellow countrymen and women

Do they care about you it's hurt? no it's all about propping up their Dear leader and party

they've become subjects and nothing more
Ms. Chicken Little, please post a link or two or three showing how Obamacare has hurt more than it's helped.

I'll be patiently waiting.

Thanks.

Shall I give you a list of all the 6.1 million people who lost their insurance because of Obamacare?
Nah, just a link backing up that fanciful claim would suffice.

Think long term you supposedly intelligent, successful people. You screw this one up and you will regret it. Any inconvenience you may experience now is going to be offset in the future. For once in your life you can do something for others and thats to provide healthcare for everyone in this country. You are on the wrong side of history in this one if you support destroying this just because you dont like a Black POTUS. It is utterly mind blowing you guys don't get it.

You black folk need to forgive yourselves for being born black and quit blaming everyone else.

If Democrat leaders support it so much, why not pay for running it themselves?
Party candidates raise so much money from grassroots constituents and online networks,
isn't that enough structure to set up their own exchanges and manage resources to cover all their members they want to recruit?

If they care so much to cover everyone's health care cost,
why not create and run a system to do that?

Why would unions, corporate financers, and other Democrat affiliates
opt out with exemptions if this plan works so well "for everyone."

Why not fix it where people WANT to pay and participate voluntarily.
Wouldn't that be ideal?

You black folk need to forgive yourselves for being born black and quit blaming everyone else.

Why would we have a problem with being able to produce melanin? Its a blessing. I think you are completely confused. I said stop being a hater because you dont like that the POTUS is Black. Can't you read?

Why would we have a problem with being able to produce melanin? Its a blessing. I think you are completely confused. I said stop being a hater because you dont like that the POTUS is Black. Can't you read?

No, I think it's you who can't read. We don't dislike the POTUS because he's black, we dislike him because he's incompetent and he didn't do what he claimed he would do. I voted for him the first time because I was tired of voting for same old crap. I voted for him because I realized he would either be one of our best, or one of our worst POTUS's.

He has been one of the worst if not the worst in all of this country's history. He, and his AG Holder, have set race relations back decades. It's not because they are black. It's because they are progressives...and incompetent, and absolutely in Holders case because he is unethical.

No, I think it's you who can't read. We don't dislike the POTUS because he's black, we dislike him because he's incompetent and he didn't do what he claimed he would do. I voted for him the first time because I was tired of voting for same old crap. I voted for him because I realized he would either be one of our best, or one of our worst POTUS's.

He has been one of the worst if not the worst in all of this country's history. He, and his AG Holder, have set race relations back decades. It's not because they are black. It's because they are progressives...and incompetent, and absolutely in Holders case because he is unethical.

Pretty sure its you and the other kid that cant read. I said nothing about forgiving myself for being black and blaming it on anyone. Can you quote that somewhere?

If the POTUS was incompetent why are things looking good coming out of the recession? Why does the international community have more respect towards us? Why are people that could not get health care now able to get it? Why are we not at war with someone? You clowns wouldnt know a good president if one fell in your lap. Worst president? Dont make me laugh. :lol:

Yup, I can.

I don't care what color any POTUS is and neither do most Conservatives, you need to get past your "everyone is racist" bullshit and move on.

Yup, I can.

I don't care what color any POTUS is and neither do most Conservatives, you need to get past your "everyone is racist" bullshit and move on.

How do you know what most conservatives have a problem with? Let me know when I say everyone is racist. You must be stupid thinking that. How do you think the POTUS was elected if not by white people voting for him as well? :cuckoo:

U.S. Senate Roll Call Votes 113th*Congress - 2nd session as compiled through Senate LIS by the Senate Bill Clerk under the direction of the Secretary of the SenateVote SummaryQuestion:*On the Motion*(Motion to Waive All Applicable Budgetary Discipline Re: H.R. 4302 )Vote Number:92Vote Date:March 31, 2014, 06:13 PM Required For Majority:3/5Vote Result:Motion Agreed To

Oh, looky what the senate agreed to yesterday-

Yup, I can.

How do you know what most conservatives have a problem with? Let me know when I say everyone is racist. You must be stupid thinking that. How do you think the POTUS was elected if not by white people voting for him as well? :cuckoo:

YOU are the dumb fuck who said this....

I said stop being a hater because you dont like that the POTUS is Black.

You really aren't up for this.....one most always TRY and remember what one says.

Forum List

Back