'Major moment in this race': Trump's 'horrible Jew' agreement sparks immediate uproar

It' more about bullshit cocksucking liberals making shit up because their first candidate had dementia and the replacement is an idiot who can't handle a simple CNN interview without an Emotional Support Stolen Valor animal next to her.

This thread is so embarrassing even the Democrats are avoiding it except the one rabid retard that everyone has on ignore.

I don't have anyone on ignore, in my opinion only pussies use iggy. So don't say "everyone".

I don't have anyone on ignore, in my opinion only pussies use iggy. So don't say "everyone".

Yeah, I used to be like that.
But I came to the conclusion my time is a valuable commodity. If you're crazy or hateful or contribute nothing of value, I'm making my life better and using my time more wisely to read comments that are worth reading.

Happy for you that you have the time to waste reading idiocy just in case someone you don't know might say they think you're a pussy.

Yeah, I used to be like that.
But I came to the conclusion my time is a valuable commodity. If you're crazy or hateful or contribute nothing of value, I'm making my life better and using my time more wisely to read comments that are worth reading.

Happy for you that you have the time to waste reading idiocy just in case someone you don't know might say they think you're a pussy.

The time I spend here is purely for entertainment, I think the really crazy ones already have me on iggy, they haven't been responding lately. But they are the most entertaining.

The time I spend here is purely for entertainment, I think the really crazy ones already have me on iggy, they haven't been responding lately. But they are the most entertaining.

Ever since the Kavanaugh debacle my ignore list filled up. And, IMO, the site is much better without the nuts and the psychos.

But, that's just my opinion...you do you.

No! Of course not!! I exaggerated slightly to make the point that Afghanistan became safer than any large American City once Trump laid down the law to the Tali leadership
You repeated Trump’s lie and didn’t question it.

Both of you are guilty at ignoring and forgetting the deaths of brave Americans fighting overseas.

I doubt Trump remembers them. He wouldn’t witness their coffins coming him. He hasn’t done any memorials for them.

MAGA flushed their memories down the toilet for politics.

Uh-oh! did Trump just jump the Jewish shark? His mouth..in the end he's always sabotaging himself with his arrogant ignorance.

Donald Trump might have just delivered a fatal blow to his reelection campaign in a disturbing interview about Jewish Americans.

Trump stunned the nation with his Tuesday morning appearance on the conservative radio show "Sid & Friends In The Morning" during which he calmly replied "yes" to the hosts' jab at Vice President Kamala Harris' husband Doug Emhoff.
"He's a crappy Jew," said host Sid Rosenberg. "He's a horrible Jew."
And Trump agreed.

The exchange spread across the internet after the Forward reporter Jacob Kornbluh shared the audio with his followers Tuesday in a tweet that was read more than 350,000 times in about an hour.
It was quickly shared by Harris' campaign.
"Holy s---," wrote Columbia University lecturer and communications consultant Tom Watson. "Calling Doug Emhoff 'a horrible Jew' is not going to end well for Trump... Major moment in this race."

The comment outraged the Jewish Democratic Council of America, which swiftly issued a statement condemning Trump's words.

"Trump's continued rants about Jews who vote for Democrats, who make up over 70% of Jewish Americans, are overtly antisemitic. Period," responded the group. "Trump attacking @DouglasEmhoff's Judaism is absolutely vile. Jewish Americans can't afford to have Donald Trump back in the White House."

Former Daily Beast columnist Justin Baragona appeared to agree, writing, "Now we're at the point where Trump world is deciding who the Good and Bad Jews are."
Trump's a horrible German.

Forum List

Back