If possible, should we peacefully split the country?

To split or not to split...that is the question...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No...you realize if red states told you to fuck off you'd be screwed.
Ha, very doubtful. You guys would instantly be on the bottom of developed countries for most stats that matter. A "shithole", as your master likes to say.

Get ready to eat asphalt for dinner and power your cars with unicorn piss.

You going to put Texas in charge of the Powergrids? I think I'll pass on that. Maybe I need to put my electric on the Charger. But that Electricity doesn't come from Fossil Fuels or any kind.

In charge of our own power grid yes.
It was Xidens government that refused to let Texas up production of power to keep the power on in Texas due to environmental standards set by Xiden and crew.
That and of course freezing windmills.
Bunch of lies.

The truth has already been posted.

Ha, very doubtful. You guys would instantly be on the bottom of developed countries for most stats that matter. A "shithole", as your master likes to say.

Oh look, another shrieking, terrified white winger who spends all of his days seeking out white wing blogs to keep himself in a constant state of agitation.

Oh look!!
Another leftist tossing out shit with zero info to back it up.
I described you perfectly. Your behavior all over this board backs it up. And i know you screeching white wingers love nothing more than to feel like the victim. So, you're welcome .

Moving on...

Bwahahaha!!!!
Yeah...you need to move on before you expose just how big of an idiot you are.

You going to put Texas in charge of the Powergrids? I think I'll pass on that. Maybe I need to put my electric on the Charger. But that Electricity doesn't come from Fossil Fuels or any kind.

It was Xidens government that refused to let Texas up production of power to keep the power on in Texas due to environmental standards set by Xiden and crew.
Bunch of lies.

No. You just regurgitated a white wing blog you don't even understand.

Bunch of lies.

No. You just regurgitated a white wing blog you don't even understand.
A Confederation of American States may work. With states having more power. But the federal government will not go for it. The Documents we have they do not even follow.

Not attacking you here. It sucks that I have to start out a post that way, but the setup to this post was obviously hostile. I'm not trying to be, even if the other poster may have been.

According to ERCOT, the measures taken by ERCOT and other state agencies may not prove sufficient to avoid rotating outages of as much as 4,000 MW. Moreover, 1 ERCOT, Grid Operator Requests Energy Conservation for System Reliability, www.ercot.com/news/releases/show/225151. Department of Energy Order No. 202-21-1 Page 2 of 4 ERCOT has been alerted that numerous generation units will be unable to operate at full capacity without violating federal air quality or other permit limitations.

The link given suggests that ERCOT could have kept the grid up and going without the roaming blackouts, or shutdown of any kind, it just couldn't do it without violating "federal air quality or other permit limitations." And thus David Huizenga the Acting Secretary of Energy said they could not.

Do you believe that not allowing these generation units to produce more power was right move over those two/three days?

It doesn't matter. The fact that the Deregulation in Texas and the complete disconnect from the rest of the US's power grid is the real crime. And if you haven't noticed, the Texas Governor and down are blaming everything other then themselves for this. I can't believe a word that Huizenga has to say about anything after they tried to hang this on Renewable Energy. Texans just aren't that stupid (at least the ones I call friends) and don't buy the BS coming out of the Texas Government.

It doesn't matter. The fact that the Deregulation in Texas and the complete disconnect from the rest of the US's power grid is the real crime. And if you haven't noticed, the Texas Governor and down are blaming everything other then themselves for this.
Well... To be fair if I had the ability to keep the grid up, and wasn't allowed to... I wouldn't want to take the blame for it either.

I can't believe a word that Huizenga has to say about anything after they tried to hang this on Renewable Energy. Texans just aren't that stupid (at least the ones I call friends) and don't buy the BS coming out of the Texas Government.
This is not me saying that everything in that link is correct. I don't know. This is me asking as a hypothetical as if it is true... If they had the ability to keep the grid up without rolling or true blackouts over those two/three days... Should they have been allowed to do so?

Oh, just stop it, you are killing me.
:9:

We just need to vote enough democrats out of office in the midterms to take over both Houses of Congress and then re-elect Trump or another fighter like him who puts this nation first In the next presidential election.

To do that we need to figure out ways to prevent the democrats and the Deep State from rigging elections.
A good start would be getting rid of bat shit crazy conspiracy theory loons like you.

I must have hit a little too close to you.
No. All you did was make me roll my eyes.

Republicans can't seem to put down the bigotry, racism and white supremacist violence.

The day that happens, will be the day that this country starts to truly flourish.
Democrats are NAZI bigots, retard. Race baiting is about the only weapon in the leftwing arsenal.

I guess you do have another stupid question to ask!

Q. "Who led the country more conservatively than President Trump?"

A. Andrew Johnson The 17th president of the United States, serving from 1865 to 1869. He too was impeached.
What did he do that was more conservative than any other Republican of the time?

Just what the title asks. If a house divided cannot stand, should the house divide into two or more houses that can stand while we can still seperate [sic] peacefully?

How about NO?
Your reasoning ?

The UNITED States of America is much stronger than the limp-dick defeatist pussies who keep crying about the sky falling. MY great nation will still be here long, long after all these spineless quitters are less than dust.
Uh oh, you calling out the Republican voters who have had enough of the establishment bullcrappers, and want to separate from the bullcrap somehow ???

I don't give a shit who you are or what party you claim to belong to. If you are a dickless quitter you might as well get the fuck out, because we don't need losers like you in MY country.
... here I am to stay ...

Why? If you're nothing but a dickless little pussy crying "It's all over man!" what's the point in you hanging around? If you are so sure the ship is going down, abandon it, rat. We don't need weakling quitters like you.
Your mom or dad know you gotta a foul mouth like that ? Probably not, and it sure doesn't speak well of your upbringing.

Don't you realize that everytime you speak in the ways that you do, that it reflects on your upbringing ?? Why would you dishonor your parents like that ??? Please don't answer that, because you'll only confirm what is already known by your vocabulary used. Grow up play, play ninja internet tough boy. I think I hear your mama calling, so you better clean up that mouth now, and say yes mam, and no mam when you sit down for supper.

You are full of it. Ignoring the facts is what you do, but I digress.
What "facts?"

More of those "alternative facts" that the previous Administration introduced to the world?

Last edited:
Just what the title asks. If a house divided cannot stand, should the house divide into two or more houses that can stand while we can still seperate [sic] peacefully?

How about NO?
Your reasoning ?

The UNITED States of America is much stronger than the limp-dick defeatist pussies who keep crying about the sky falling. MY great nation will still be here long, long after all these spineless quitters are less than dust.
Uh oh, you calling out the Republican voters who have had enough of the establishment bullcrappers, and want to separate from the bullcrap somehow ???

I don't give a shit who you are or what party you claim to belong to. If you are a dickless quitter you might as well get the fuck out, because we don't need losers like you in MY country.

Why? If you're nothing but a dickless little pussy crying "It's all over man!" what's the point in you hanging around? If you are so sure the ship is going down, abandon it, rat. We don't need weakling quitters like you.
Your mom or dad know you gotta [sic] a foul mouth like that ? Probably not, and it sure doesn't speak well of your upbringing.

Don't you realize that everytime [sic] you speak in the ways that you do, that it reflects on your upbringing ?? Why would you dishonor your parents like that ??? Please don't answer that, because you'll only confirm what is already known by your vocabulary used. Grow up play, play ninja internet tough boy. I think I hear your mama calling, so you better clean up that mouth now, and say yes mam, and no mam when you sit down for supper.

You actually took the time to post all that stupid shit, you fucking clown? Never even occurred to you to address the thread topic in any way?

How about NO?
Your reasoning ?

Your mom or dad know you gotta [sic] a foul mouth like that ? Probably not, and it sure doesn't speak well of your upbringing.

Don't you realize that everytime [sic] you speak in the ways that you do, that it reflects on your upbringing ?? Why would you dishonor your parents like that ??? Please don't answer that, because you'll only confirm what is already known by your vocabulary used. Grow up play, play ninja internet tough boy. I think I hear your mama calling, so you better clean up that mouth now, and say yes mam, and no mam when you sit down for supper.

You actually took the time to post all that stupid shit, you fucking clown? Never even occurred to you to address the thread topic in any way?
I hear your mama calling you boy.

How about NO?
Your reasoning ?

I hear your mama calling you boy.

Be careful, douchebag.

Forum List

Back