If Republicans launch an investigation of Hunter Biden…..

All of Trump's children and in-laws made their own way to successful careers and respect.

Biden's children are drug addicts, crack whores, sluts, criminals, or dead. LOL!

All are leeches living off of Daddy
Kushner too

Hunter Biden never received a cent from his father and has built a financial empire on his own

I will, for the rest of my life, vote a straight party ticket for the first party that stops this tit-for-tat bullshit...

Yes, I realize there is no hope of this ever happening.

They were in the Trump administration

Hunter never worked for the Government. His acts are none of Congresses business
Ivanka and Jared never worked for the government, neither.
Everyone has a wild side
Hunter is fully recovered

Jared and Ivanka are still crooks
If Ivanka and Jared were committing crimes, we would know by now...lol

It's funny how the tards don't give a flying fuck about Jared's $2 billion quid pro quo gift from the Saudis.

I wonder how they can stand the stench of their own hypocrisy.
Well retard, Jared never got that money, the firm did. Hunter pocketed all the Ukrainian and Chinese money himself. Big difference there that a grade schooler could see, meaning it’s above your intelligence level you ignorant moron.

Should Democrats retaliate by investigating Ivanka and Jared?

Hunter Biden is a private citizen, Ivanka and Jared were members of the Trump administration

Their actions are more subject to Congressional investigation
so if the GOP does their job and conducts over sight of the xiden admin the dems in the senate will harass the former presidents kids…simply to harass?

wow…well glad you admitted it

so if the GOP does their job and conducts over sight of the xiden admin the dems in the senate will harass the former presidents kids…simply to harass?

wow…well glad you admitted it

What does Hunters tax issues have to do with the President?
Why would Congress be concerned with a private citizens taxes

What does Hunters tax issues have to do with the President?
Why would Congress be concerned with a private citizens taxes
the doj has already investigated that.

what the gop would investigate is why, the xiden admin never appointed a special prosecutor, and why despite the evidence why he’s not been indicted

in other words the corrupting in the xiden admin and why they are covering up for the xiden crime syndicate

Brought to you by Project Veritas. The same people who faked the Planned Parenthood video.
um they never faked the video.

if you are suggesting that the diary is fake why did the xiden admin. prosecute people for taking it? are they in fake prison?

the doj has already investigated that.

what the gop would investigate is why, the xiden admin never appointed a special prosecutor, and why despite the evidence why he’s not been indicted

in other words the corrupting in the xiden admin and why they are covering up for the xiden crime syndicate

Why do you need a special prosecutor for a private citizens tax issues?

Forum List

Back