If Republicans launch an investigation of Hunter Biden…..

You are both.

Great Peewee Herman impression you got there with your I'm rubber your glue retort.
thumbsup.gif

I note Fawnboi refuses to address why Pedo Joe's daughter said the showers were inappropriate.

If Pedo Joe is innocent, why is Fawnboi so afraid of an investigation? One would think an investigation destined to clear Pedo Joe would be welcomed by his worshippers.

I note Fawnboi refuses to address why Pedo Joe's daughter said the showers were inappropriate.

You're lying again, Dumbfuck. In reality I said exactly what she claimed was the reason for saying what she penned.

If Pedo Joe is innocent, why is Fawnboi so afraid of an investigation? One would think an investigation destined to clear Pedo Joe would be welcomed by his worshippers.

That too is a lie as I actually said the opposite of your bald-faced lie; saying they should investigate if there's evidence of wrong-doing.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do.

His daughter claims different. But again, we know you have no respect for women, because you're a DemoKKKrat.

Nope, you're just lying again. I've never once seen her accuse him of incest, pedophilia or being a messiah.

You're lying again, Dumbfuck. In reality I said exactly what she claimed was the reason for saying what she penned.

That too is a lie as I actually said the opposite of your bald-faced lie; saying they should investigate if there's evidence of wrong-doing.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do.
Nothing I said was a lie. The direct accusation from a victim is evidence of wrongdoing in the real world. Unfortunately, you are in now way connected to reality.

Should he be investigated or not based on the direct evidence from the victim? Yes or no. No bullshit spin.

I say bring it on. If one of the Trump kids has an abandoned laptop out there with video evidence of them beating and raping 10-year olds, I'll open the cell door for them.

hunter screwing sister.jpg

So you are saying a minor can consent to inappropriate showers with an adult?

Watch this spin.........................

Again, she never confirmed the showers were inappropriate. You said that, she didn't. She said they were "probably not appropriate." That's like saying you probably have a functioning brain; It doesn't mean that you actually do.

Again, she never confirmed the showers were inappropriate. You said that, she didn't. She said they were "probably not appropriate." That's like saying you probably have a functioning brain; It doesn't mean that you actually do.

^^^This is why women are not safe around DemoKKKrats.

Forum List

Back