If Republicans launch an investigation of Hunter Biden…..

Nothing I said was a lie. The direct accusation from a victim is evidence of wrongdoing in the real world. Unfortunately, you are in now way connected to reality.

Should he be investigated or not based on the direct evidence from the victim? Yes or no. No bullshit spin.

LOL

Now you're lying by denying you lied.

You claimed I didn't say why she wrote that part in her diary. You lied, I did.

And you claimed I'm afraid of an investigation. You lied, I said I support an investigation if there's evidence of wrong-doing.

LOL

Quoting Ashley Biden is unsafe for women??

Why can't you quote her saying she was 12 at the time. Either you can quote her or you lied.
She was old enough to know it was inappropriate. That is what mattered to her, but not to Incest Joe.

Again, she never confirmed the showers were inappropriate. You said that, she didn't. She said they were "probably not appropriate." That's like saying you probably have a functioning brain; It doesn't mean that you actually do.
Another Fawnboi dodge.

Can a minor consent to inappropriate showers with an adult? That's a yes or no question, Dumbass. I hope it isn't to hard for your pea brain. My money says it is and we won't get a yes or no out of you.

LOL

Now you're lying by denying you lied.

You claimed I didn't say why she wrote that part in her diary. You lied, I did.

And you claimed I'm afraid of an investigation. You lied, I said I support an investigation if there's evidence of wrong-doing.
More dodging from Fawboi. Yes or no questions are to hard for this moron.

Should he be investigated or not based on the direct evidence from the victim? Yes or no. No bullshit spin.

heres a question for the class,,

is there any age that it should be illegal for any adult man to shower with an underage naked girl??
if so what age??

Should Democrats retaliate by investigating Ivanka and Jared?

Hunter Biden is a private citizen, Ivanka and Jared were members of the Trump administration

Their actions are more subject to Congressional investigation
let's see how they do it when they don't have a majority

No, unlike Republicans, Democrats are interested in sound, responsible governance.
calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

Again, she never confirmed the showers were inappropriate. You said that, she didn't. She said they were "probably not appropriate." That's like saying you probably have a functioning brain; It doesn't mean that you actually do.
heres a question for the class,,

is there any age that it should be illegal for any adult man to shower with an underage naked girl??
if so what age??

Forum List

Back