If selling a gay couple a wedding cake means a "Christian" baker participated in the marriage...

And the underlying basis of most of our commerce law is "the Customer is always right."
il_fullxfull.1078467328_f18j.jpg

There are no 'rights' at all. Any fool who thinks he has 'rights' needs to look up "Japanese-Americans, 1942".

What we have are privileges and laws. And the underlying basis of most of our commerce law is "the Customer is always right."
Not always.

There are no 'rights' at all. Any fool who thinks he has 'rights' needs to look up "Japanese-Americans, 1942".

What we have are privileges and laws. And the underlying basis of most of our commerce law is "the Customer is always right."
Not always.
Fuck political correctness
You can't force people to contribute their talent to rituals, ideals or behaviors that are repugnant to their core value system, religious or not. That is what the Court WILL FIND. They've already said in the last Opinion on this that a man can't be forced to abandon his faith in the marketplace.

So...again deviant sex cultists....brace yourselves. That's what the Opinion really said when you boil it way down to the bottom of the pan. It said "brace yourselves deviant sex cultists..our next Ruling if forced to make it will be much more comprehensive and favoring faith as a personal right". They will, naturally, also have to make the distinction about an informed merchant and what one is born as vs what behaviors one practices addictively.

I can’t discrininate about you working for me but I can decide if I want to work for you

Discriminate against the gays today

and tomorrow

Some Mexicans don't rape

A Mexican can't be a good judge

That's why we need to defeat Republicans. Their racism and hatred makes them stronger and more animated.

You can't force people to contribute their talent to rituals, ideals or behaviors that are repugnant to their core value system, religious or not. That is what the Court WILL FIND. They've already said in the last Opinion on this that a man can't be forced to abandon his faith in the marketplace.

So how do you do this without letting the racists throw black people out of their stores? I promise you, there are racists who hate black people with all the same fury you hate gays...

So...again deviant sex cultists....brace yourselves. That's what the Opinion really said when you boil it way down to the bottom of the pan. It said "brace yourselves deviant sex cultists..our next Ruling if forced to make it will be much more comprehensive and favoring faith as a personal right". They will, naturally, also have to make the distinction about an informed merchant and what one is born as vs what behaviors one practices addictively.

Actually, what the ruling said is 'Man, we don't want to rule on this, because we don't want to open this can of worms. Can you all go back and work it out?"

But no. The gays are getting pretty sick of putting up with Christian homophobes...

They've already said in the last Opinion on this that a man can't be forced to abandon his faith in the marketplace.

two gays refused at a pharmacy.......resturaunt....airport.....

I can’t discrininate about you working for me but I can decide if I want to work for you

yup....

So how do you do this without letting the racists throw black people out of their stores? I promise you, there are racists who hate black people with all the same fury you hate gays...

Actually, what the ruling said is 'Man, we don't want to rule on this, because we don't want to open this can of worms. Can you all go back and work it out?"

Kennedy's cleverly worded dissertation did exactly that. This is what happens when we stack the supreme deck w/ rwingers.

And so, by proxy of the collectivist common freedom denominator, we all go down a notch

because of religmo's , who's ideal goal is the American crusades

~S~

Yes and the gays if sincere have the freedom to obtain their cakes at a variety of places and circumstances. Instead they shit fit over the one that chooses not to bake. Thus, they are not sincere but just trying to stir up a ruckus.

And I'm sure the folks in Montegeomry should have been happy riding on the back of the bus..

Except that they had to ride in the back of ALL the busses. Inconvenient detail, but true. To make a valid comparison, you'd have to have ONE bus driver who made them ride in the back, while the others let them sit wherever they wanted.

Well obviously you should also be able to discriminate about who works for you. And you can, except for a few reasons. Which of course affords certain classes extra protections which violates the 14th Amendment.

Well obviously you should also be able to discriminate about who works for you. And you can, except for a few reasons. Which of course affords certain classes extra protections which violates the 14th Amendment.
You really need to get comfortable with the difference between innate traits like race or gender vs acquired ones like behaviors, ideals & rituals.

The Court will soon make everyone except LGBT comfortable with this.

Liberals must still believe in slavery if they want people to be forced to work for people against their will. I guess it’s not surprising as they started slavery.

Liberals must still believe in slavery if they want people to be forced to work for people against their will. I guess it’s not surprising as they started slavery.
Well it all depends on innate things vs behavioral. You can't discriminate based on race or gender. You can on behaviors ideals and rituals. That's the long and the short of the story.

Except that they had to ride in the back of ALL the busses. Inconvenient detail, but true. To make a valid comparison, you'd have to have ONE bus driver who made them ride in the back, while the others let them sit wherever they wanted.

Um, no, it's actually a valid comparison. Some people actually enforced the law, some were a little more lax. The guy who called the cops on Rosa Parks was a specifically nasty turd.

Forum List

Back