If Senator Murphy can prove this, it's game over for Trump

They’re to dumb to stop the Demtards. Here’s an idea for the Democrats. Give it up. The more lies you tell and impeachment threats you say, the more Americans dislike the Democratic Party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh? Should Republicans have just given it up when they failed to get anything on the Clinton's with Whitewater?

The Clintons are criminals. We all know it and the FBI and DOJ who were Clinton and Obama cronies didn’t do a thing. You morons have not proved one thing in 3 years. Give up. Not working and you look like Assholes. Americans are tired of the Democratic bullshit. 4 more years. I hope all you morons move out.

Got news for ya -- trump is also a criminal. It's not looking too good these days like 4 more years is happening. But we'll see.

That’s all you morons say. He’s in trouble now. All bullshit and you will get disappointed again. Get ready for dour more years. You idiots have nothing because there is nothing.

The Washington Post just released an article showing a Democrat Senator is claiming he met personally with Zelensky, and that the new Ukrainian president felt Trump was using the money over his head to get him to investigate Biden...

Trump ordered hold on military aid days before calling Ukrainian president, officials say

Trump on Monday repeated his denial of doing anything improper and insisted that his July 25 conversation with Zelensky was “a perfect phone call.” He also hinted that he may release a transcript of it.

White House spokesman Hogan Gidley rejected claims that Trump was engaged in a quid pro quo. “But because the media wants this story to be true so badly, they’ll once again manufacture a frenzy and drive ignorant, fake stories to attack this president,” Gidley said.

It appears the Ukrainian leader came away from the discussion with a different impression. Murphy, who spoke with Zelensky during an early September visit to Ukraine, said Monday that the Ukrainian president “directly” expressed concerns at their meeting that “the aid that was being cut off to Ukraine by the president was a consequence” of his unwillingness to launch an investigation into the Bidens.

... now the question is -- can Murphy prove that conversation.
So, Trump may have done what Biden did as VP...the nerve
Well, no, Biden served the interests of the U.S. while trump served his own interests of trying to eliminate a political rival going into an election. So no, not the same thing.

They’re to dumb to stop the Demtards. Here’s an idea for the Democrats. Give it up. The more lies you tell and impeachment threats you say, the more Americans dislike the Democratic Party.

Oh? Should Republicans have just given it up when they failed to get anything on the Clinton's with Whitewater?

The Clintons are criminals. We all know it and the FBI and DOJ who were Clinton and Obama cronies didn’t do a thing. You morons have not proved one thing in 3 years. Give up. Not working and you look like Assholes. Americans are tired of the Democratic bullshit. 4 more years. I hope all you morons move out.

Got news for ya -- trump is also a criminal. It's not looking too good these days like 4 more years is happening. But we'll see.

That’s all you morons say. He’s in trouble now. All bullshit and you will get disappointed again. Get ready for dour more years. You idiots have nothing because there is nothing.

Just like the Clinton years. Republicans tried Whitewater, then filegate when that failed, travelgate when that failed, cattlegate when that failed, vincefostergate when that failed, juanitabroaddrickgate when that failed; then you finally got him on lewinskygate. Seems to me Democrats have 4 or 5 more gates to go. Then again, trump isn't as seasoned as Clinton was. We might get him on this.

The Washington Post just released an article showing a Democrat Senator is claiming he met personally with Zelensky, and that the new Ukrainian president felt Trump was using the money over his head to get him to investigate Biden...

Trump ordered hold on military aid days before calling Ukrainian president, officials say

Trump on Monday repeated his denial of doing anything improper and insisted that his July 25 conversation with Zelensky was “a perfect phone call.” He also hinted that he may release a transcript of it.

White House spokesman Hogan Gidley rejected claims that Trump was engaged in a quid pro quo. “But because the media wants this story to be true so badly, they’ll once again manufacture a frenzy and drive ignorant, fake stories to attack this president,” Gidley said.

It appears the Ukrainian leader came away from the discussion with a different impression. Murphy, who spoke with Zelensky during an early September visit to Ukraine, said Monday that the Ukrainian president “directly” expressed concerns at their meeting that “the aid that was being cut off to Ukraine by the president was a consequence” of his unwillingness to launch an investigation into the Bidens.

Well, no, Biden served the interests of the U.S. while trump served his own interests of trying to eliminate a political rival going into an election. So no, not the same thing.

Biden is a demented loser. He is the criminal. They’re trying to turn it on Trump but not working. Russia already said it was Biden. Your another brainwashed libtard.

Biden is a demented loser. He is the criminal. They’re trying to turn it on Trump but not working. Russia already said it was Biden. Your another brainwashed libtard.

LOLOL

Good, let them take each other down. That works for me. I don't want either one of them to be president.

That's a win-win for me.

:dance:

LOLOL

Good, let them take each other down. That works for me. I don't want either one of them to be president.

That's a win-win for me.

Biden doesn’t have a chance like the rest of the moron Democratic nominees. Trump will win. Stop fantasizing.

Remember "It's MUELLER time?"

I'm sure this is going to turn out for you just like that

LOLOL

That's a win-win for me.

It surely was delicious when Mueller was revealed to be an empty suit and not the Savior you all thought him to be huh? Didn't you puff him up for ever so long here on the this forum???

Just how much egg do you want on your face this year, exactly?

Same senator that made that claim also said this.

From the same article:

“I don’t think it really matters . . . whether the president explicitly told the Ukrainians that they wouldn’t get their security aid if they didn’t interfere in the 2020 elections,” said Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.). “There is an implicit threat in every demand that a United States president makes of a foreign power. . . . That foreign country knows that if they don’t do it, there are likely to be consequences.”

By that logic any time a president asks anything it is a threat.

And, more importantly, why would he use this type of equivocation if there was clear proof.

"I don't think it really matters whether the President explicitly told...."

Umm, yes it does. Of course it does. Unless what people say doesn't matter. It's what others would like to read into it for their own purposes that matter more than the words actually spoken.

good grief.

Consider the sources.
Washington COMPOST...

Its a lie and a deception... These liberal pieces of shit are now doing anything and everything to get Trump and any lie is ok... Its now imploding on the liars...
LOLOL

When you say, "Washington COMPOST," you mean the news agency that broke open Waatergate.

And that has been surviving on 45-year-old past glory ever since. Today, it is bereft of any veracity it may have been thought to once have.

LOLOL

That's a win-win for me.

It surely was delicious when Mueller was revealed to be an empty suit and not the Savior you all thought him to be huh? Didn't you puff him up for ever so long here on the this forum???

Just how much egg do you want on your face this year, exactly?
Um, no. Actually I said I wouldn't render a judgment on Trump's guilt or innocence until Mueller released his report and that I would respect and abide by his findings ... which I did.

Same senator that made that claim also said this.

From the same article:

“I don’t think it really matters . . . whether the president explicitly told the Ukrainians that they wouldn’t get their security aid if they didn’t interfere in the 2020 elections,” said Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.). “There is an implicit threat in every demand that a United States president makes of a foreign power. . . . That foreign country knows that if they don’t do it, there are likely to be consequences.”

By that logic any time a president asks anything it is a threat.

And, more importantly, why would he use this type of equivocation if there was clear proof.

"I don't think it really matters whether the President explicitly told...."

Umm, yes it does. Of course it does. Unless what people say doesn't matter. It's what others would like to read into it for their own purposes that matter more than the words actually spoken.

good grief.
He also claims Zelensky conveyed to him he felt the money was on the condition investigating Biden's son. The only question now is -- can he prove that. If he can, the House will have no choice but to impeach.

Really? This is what you are going with... :auiqs.jpg:
Several governments including Ukraine's sought to have that prosecutor sacked. Biden accomplished that by threatening to pull a $1 billion guaranteed loan. That was on the behalf of, and serving, the United States. Trump's actions, if proven true, would have been self-serving to get a foreign government to find dirt on a political rival with an election coming up.

Murphy couldn't find his ass with both hands. Get another source.

And yet he met with the Ukraine president and you didn't. I'm not taking him at his word without proof, but if he can prove his claim, the party's over for trump.

Trump haters favorite two words:
IF TRUE.....

Apparently Trump made the phone call expecting it to be leaked trying to determine just how bad the leaks inside the White House. He understood exactly how it would be seen and may even prefer that the Democrats move forward with impeachment. It helps to sollidify them as a block and as a block that can be summerily written off. As Napoleon once said: " never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake ".?

And yet he met with the Ukraine president and you didn't. I'm not taking him at his word without proof, but if he can prove his claim, the party's over for trump.

If Mueller can prove it, the party's over.
If Brennan can prove it, the party's over.
If Comey can prove it, the party's over.
If Blasey-Ford can prove it, the party's over.
If Murphy can prove it, the party's over.

Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera ... :auiqs.jpg:

WE GOTTIM NOW!, Chapter 74,309.

BOMBSHELL.jpg

Forum List

Back