If Senator Murphy can prove this, it's game over for Trump

The Washington Post just released an article showing a Democrat Senator is claiming he met personally with Zelensky, and that the new Ukrainian president felt Trump was using the money over his head to get him to investigate Biden...

Trump ordered hold on military aid days before calling Ukrainian president, officials say

Trump on Monday repeated his denial of doing anything improper and insisted that his July 25 conversation with Zelensky was “a perfect phone call.” He also hinted that he may release a transcript of it.

White House spokesman Hogan Gidley rejected claims that Trump was engaged in a quid pro quo. “But because the media wants this story to be true so badly, they’ll once again manufacture a frenzy and drive ignorant, fake stories to attack this president,” Gidley said.

It appears the Ukrainian leader came away from the discussion with a different impression. Murphy, who spoke with Zelensky during an early September visit to Ukraine, said Monday that the Ukrainian president “directly” expressed concerns at their meeting that “the aid that was being cut off to Ukraine by the president was a consequence” of his unwillingness to launch an investigation into the Bidens.

... now the question is -- can Murphy prove that conversation.
So, Trump may have done what Biden did as VP...the nerve
Well, no, Biden served the interests of the U.S. while trump served his own interests of trying to eliminate a political rival going into an election. So no, not the same thing.
His son is his own business

We have no business telling other countries
Who they should get rid of
LOLOL

Of course we can dictate terms when we hand other countries money. Trump said exactly that yesterday or the day before...

"Why would you give money to a country you think is corrupt?"

The Washington Post just released an article showing a Democrat Senator is claiming he met personally with Zelensky, and that tWhat he new Ukrainian president felt Trump was using the money over his head to get him to investigate Biden...

Trump ordered hold on military aid days before calling Ukrainian president, officials say

Trump on Monday repeated his denial of doing anything improper and insisted that his July 25 conversation with Zelensky was “a perfect phone call.” He also hinted that he may release a transcript of it.

White House spokesman Hogan Gidley rejected claims that Trump was engaged in a quid pro quo. “But because the media wants this story to be true so badly, they’ll once again manufacture a frenzy and drive ignorant, fake stories to attack this president,” Gidley said.

It appears the Ukrainian leader came away from the discussion with a different impression. Murphy, who spoke with Zelensky during an early September visit to Ukraine, said Monday that the Ukrainian president “directly” expressed concerns at their meeting that “the aid that was being cut off to Ukraine by the president was a consequence” of his unwillingness to launch an investigation into the Bidens.

What some Ukrainian politician felt is not an impeachable offense. You need proof. You got a long row to hoe to get there.

The Washington Post just released an article showing a Democrat Senator is claiming he met personally with Zelensky, and that the new Ukrainian president felt Trump was using the money over his head to get him to investigate Biden...

Well, no, Biden served the interests of the U.S. while trump served his own interests of trying to eliminate a political rival going into an election. So no, not the same thing.

LOLOL

Of course we can dictate terms when we hand other countries money. Trump said exactly that yesterday or the day before...

So Biden and Obumer can dictate terms, but Trump can't?

Same senator that made that claim also said this.

From the same article:

“I don’t think it really matters . . . whether the president explicitly told the Ukrainians that they wouldn’t get their security aid if they didn’t interfere in the 2020 elections,” said Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.). “There is an implicit threat in every demand that a United States president makes of a foreign power. . . . That foreign country knows that if they don’t do it, there are likely to be consequences.”

By that logic any time a president asks anything it is a threat.

And, more importantly, why would he use this type of equivocation if there was clear proof.

"I don't think it really matters whether the President explicitly told...."

Umm, yes it does. Of course it does. Unless what people say doesn't matter. It's what others would like to read into it for their own purposes that matter more than the words actually spoken.

good grief.
He also claims Zelensky conveyed to him he felt the money was on the condition investigating Biden's son. The only question now is -- can he prove that. If he can, the House will have no choice but to impeach.

Based on what we know I doubt anything can be proven. If they had that sort of evidence they wouldn't be using this sort of language, IMO.

Consider the sources.
Washington COMPOST...

Its a lie and a deception... These liberal pieces of shit are now doing anything and everything to get Trump and any lie is ok... Its now imploding on the liars...
LOLOL

When you say, "Washington COMPOST," you mean the news agency that broke open Waatergate.
Impressive.

What have they done in the last 50 years?
They broke open Watergate.

The Washington Post just released an article showing a Democrat Senator is claiming he met personally with Zelensky, and that tWhat he new Ukrainian president felt Trump was using the money over his head to get him to investigate Biden...

What some Ukrainian politician felt is not an impeachable offense. You need proof. You got a long row to hoe to get there.
Fucking moron, that's what I said.... You'll note the title of this thread... If Senator Murphy can prove this

LOLOL

Of course Trump can't dictate terms. But if his terms are self-serving and meant to collect dirt on a political rival, then he can be impeached and possibly removed from office.

Consider the sources.
Washington COMPOST...

Its a lie and a deception... These liberal pieces of shit are now doing anything and everything to get Trump and any lie is ok... Its now imploding on the liars...
LOLOL

When you say, "Washington COMPOST," you mean the news agency that broke open Waatergate.
Yes, a pile of shit. A propaganda rag. Fake news.
LOL

Spits the USMB fucking moron. How cute.

From the same article:

“I don’t think it really matters . . . whether the president explicitly told the Ukrainians that they wouldn’t get their security aid if they didn’t interfere in the 2020 elections,” said Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.). “There is an implicit threat in every demand that a United States president makes of a foreign power. . . . That foreign country knows that if they don’t do it, there are likely to be consequences.”

And, more importantly, why would he use this type of equivocation if there was clear proof.

Umm, yes it does. Of course it does. Unless what people say doesn't matter. It's what others would like to read into it for their own purposes that matter more than the words actually spoken.

good grief.
He also claims Zelensky conveyed to him he felt the money was on the condition investigating Biden's son. The only question now is -- can he prove that. If he can, the House will have no choice but to impeach.

Based on what we know I doubt anything can be proven. If they had that sort of evidence they wouldn't be using this sort of language, IMO.
I don't think they have the evidence. I think the only reason Pelosi declared an impeachment inquiry is because it helps her get her hands on evidence Trump might be trying to keep from the Congress. Like the whistle blower complaint, which Trump wouldn't let the Congress see until Pelosi declared the inquiry.

Fucking moron, that's what I said.... You'll note the title of this thread... If Senator Murphy can prove this
If I had $4.00, I could buy a cappuccino at Starbucks.

From the same article:

good grief.

I don't think they have the evidence. I think the only reason Pelosi declared an impeachment inquiry is because it helps her get her hands on evidence Trump might be trying to keep from the Congress. Like the whistle blower complaint, which Trump wouldn't let the Congress see until Pelosi declared the inquiry.

That's one possibility. and this undoubtedly serves that end.

I just don't think they have the evidence, not because I think it is concealed or otherwise unavailable, but because I don't think it's there. if it were the other players are not constrained from releasing the evidence and they can make their clear statements of fact.

And, to this point, they're not. instead we have equivocation and "he felt" and "It doesn't matter if he actually said it it"

if they have proof, real proof, let's see it, otherwise it's unsubstantiated nonsense...

From the same article:

good grief.

That's one possibility. and this undoubtedly serves that end.

I just don't think they have the evidence, not because I think it is concealed or otherwise unavailable, but because I don't think it's there. if it were the other players are not constrained from releasing the evidence and they can make their clear statements of fact.

And, to this point, they're not. instead we have equivocation and "he felt" and "It doesn't matter if he actually said it it"

if they have proof, real proof, let's see it, otherwise it's unsubstantiated nonsense...
I also don't think the House will impeach Trump on this issue unless they find real proof. I certainly hope not, anyway.

LOLOL

Ok, I’m not understanding your response

You stated...
Of course we can dictate terms when we hand other countries money
Trump said exactly that....

So, am I correct to assume that you are being sarcastic
and that we can not dictate conditions when giving
other countries money but, Trump seems to think so

Assuming that is the case, that means
even though Biden did exactly that
whether or not he did so in the best interest of the U.S.
is neither here nor there

You also stated in a previous post
that Biden served the best interests of the U.S.
and that Trump was serving his best interests
trying to eliminate a political rival

It would seem to me Trump is serving
the best interests of the U.S. if his claims are true
Shouldn’t we want to know the truth

Considering...

Hunter Biden, joined the board of Ukrainian energy company Burisma in April 2014, according to RSB bank records. Hunter Biden had little background in energy. Over a 16-month period, Burisma paid $3.1 million to a bank account associated with Hunter’s business.

Joe Biden led the Obama administration’s policy toward Ukraine when he served as vice president. Biden helped shape Ukraine’s energy and anti-corruption policies, issues that directly impacted Burisma

Hunter Biden helped assemble the company’s legal team, which consisted of American attorneys and consulting firms, including a former Obama Justice Department official.

Financial records from Morgan Stanley show numerous lines of money going into the account of “Robert H. Biden.” The funds originated from oligarchs and anonymous LLCs in Ukraine, China, Kazakhstan and elsewhere.

In 2013, then-Vice President Biden and his son Hunter flew aboard Air Force Two to China. Ten days later, Hunter Biden’s firm scored a $1.5 billion deal with a subsidiary of the Chinese government’s Bank of China.

Biden Ukraine Dealings

Maybe Joe was serving the best interests
of himself and the Obama administration

The left has been throwing everything but the kitchen sink
to eliminate their political rival and the thorn in their side
I can only imagine how much money they’ve lost
not being able to pay to play with other countries

LOLOL

Of course Trump can't dictate terms. But if his terms are self-serving and meant to collect dirt on a political rival, then he can be impeached and possibly removed from office.
So, if we give a country money for food and medicine
they could spend it on weapons

LOLOL

Ok, I’m not understanding your response

You stated...
Of course we can dictate terms when we hand other countries money
Trump said exactly that....

So, am I correct to assume that you are being sarcastic
and that we can not dictate conditions when giving
other countries money but, Trump seems to think so

Assuming that is the case, that means
even though Biden did exactly that
whether or not he did so in the best interest of the U.S.
is neither here nor there

You also stated in a previous post
that Biden served the best interests of the U.S.
and that Trump was serving his best interests
trying to eliminate a political rival

It would seem to me Trump is serving
the best interests of the U.S. if his claims are true
Shouldn’t we want to know the truth

Considering...

Hunter Biden, joined the board of Ukrainian energy company Burisma in April 2014, according to RSB bank records. Hunter Biden had little background in energy. Over a 16-month period, Burisma paid $3.1 million to a bank account associated with Hunter’s business.

Joe Biden led the Obama administration’s policy toward Ukraine when he served as vice president. Biden helped shape Ukraine’s energy and anti-corruption policies, issues that directly impacted Burisma

Hunter Biden helped assemble the company’s legal team, which consisted of American attorneys and consulting firms, including a former Obama Justice Department official.

Financial records from Morgan Stanley show numerous lines of money going into the account of “Robert H. Biden.” The funds originated from oligarchs and anonymous LLCs in Ukraine, China, Kazakhstan and elsewhere.

In 2013, then-Vice President Biden and his son Hunter flew aboard Air Force Two to China. Ten days later, Hunter Biden’s firm scored a $1.5 billion deal with a subsidiary of the Chinese government’s Bank of China.

Biden Ukraine Dealings

Maybe Joe was serving the best interests
of himself and the Obama administration

The left has been throwing everything but the kitchen sink
to eliminate their political rival and the thorn in their side
I can only imagine how much money they’ve lost
not being able to pay to play with other countries
"So, am I correct to assume that you are being sarcastic and that we can not dictate conditions when giving other countries money but, Trump seems to think so"

No, I'm serious. When we give another country aid, we can dictate terms. If they don't like it, they don't have to accept it. Trump said that and he's correct. That's also what Biden did. Meaning Trump [unwittingly] supports Biden's actions.

"You also stated in a previous post that Biden served the best interests of the U.S. and that Trump was serving his best interests trying to eliminate a political rival. It would seem to me Trump is serving the best interests of the U.S. if his claims are true Shouldn’t we want to know the truth"

We know the truth. It's been reported for years that Ukraine's prosecutor general's office back then was corrupt. It was known for years that several countries lodged complaints against their corruption. Britain, for example, had their own investigation into Burisma and Zlochevsky. They even froze his assets. But they had to drop their investigation because Ukraine's prosecutor general's office refused to cooperate with them. Then factor in the timing. It's been known for years that Biden's son worked for Burisma. It's been known for years that Biden had Shokin sacked. Trump waited until Biden was a serious contender in an upcoming election to [possibly] find dirt on him.

"Hunter Biden, joined the board of Ukrainian energy company Burisma in April 2014, according to RSB bank records. Hunter Biden had little background in energy. Over a 16-month period, Burisma paid $3.1 million to a bank account associated with Hunter’s business."

That was a conflict of interest and Joe Biden should have persuaded his son to not take that position.

"Joe Biden led the Obama administration’s policy toward Ukraine when he served as vice president. Biden helped shape Ukraine’s energy and anti-corruption policies, issues that directly impacted Burisma"

Nothing Biden did affected Burisma. The prosecutor was corrupt. He also had other cases other than Burisma and the reports are that there was no active case against Burisma Holdings when Shokin was taken out.

"Financial records from Morgan Stanley show numerous lines of money going into the account of “Robert H. Biden.” The funds originated from oligarchs and anonymous LLCs in Ukraine, China, Kazakhstan and elsewhere."

If Hunter Biden committed any crimes, the proper channels are within our own investigative agencies, not with foreign leaders.

LOLOL

So, if we give a country money for food and medicine
they could spend it on weapons
My apologies, I meant to say:

Of course Trump can dictate terms. But if his terms are self-serving and meant to collect dirt on a political rival, then he can be impeached and possibly removed from office.

That's called "hearsay", dumbass!
Dumbfuck, that's why I said he needs proof. :eusa_doh:

Try harder next time.

You cannot prove hearsay, dumbass!

... now the question is -- can Murphy prove that conversation
When will the Washington Post change its name to the DNC voice of retards?

Forum List

Back