If Senator Murphy can prove this, it's game over for Trump

Consider the sources.
Washington COMPOST...

Its a lie and a deception... These liberal pieces of shit are now doing anything and everything to get Trump and any lie is ok... Its now imploding on the liars...
LOLOL

When you say, "Washington COMPOST," you mean the news agency that broke open Waatergate.
Impressive.

What have they done in the last 50 years?
We'll soon find out.
It doesn't matter anymore. Hill and Bill are the standard bearers.

Consider the sources.
Washington COMPOST...

Its a lie and a deception... These liberal pieces of shit are now doing anything and everything to get Trump and any lie is ok... Its now imploding on the liars...
LOLOL

When you say, "Washington COMPOST," you mean the news agency that broke open Waatergate.
Impressive.

We'll soon find out.
FOX already put up the statement... and there was NO QUID PRO QUO pressures...

:abgg2q.jpg:
Uh, that was according to what they know about the whistle blowers complaint.

BWHAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaa

DNI Joseph Maguire Refers leaker to FBI for investigation into the release of classified information. A search located transcripts and he had possession of classified material without authorization. It seems that whomever gave him the information is now in deep legal jeopardy. It also means the 'whistleblower', who leaked, was not privy to the phone call or transcript and does not qualify as a whistleblower under the act (anything he said was secondhand and thus hearsay and not admissible in any court). Now we get to see the criminal investigation games begin...

Link coming when available...

Now the fun begins.... Another Criminal act done in an attempt to take down Trump.. You cant make this shit up....

Last edited:
Consider the sources.
Washington COMPOST...

LOLOL

Impressive.

We'll soon find out.
LOL

clinton.png

Washington COMPOST...

LOLOL

Impressive.

We'll soon find out.
LOL

View attachment 280739
The bomb just dropped by the FBI and the DNI makes that one look like a fart in the breeze....

LOLOL

Impressive.

We'll soon find out.
LOL

View attachment 280739
The bomb just dropped by the FBI and the DNI makes that one look like a fart in the breeze....
The whistle blower's complaint is not even needed at this point. In fact, after declaring there was no quid pro quo, trump might want the whistle blower's complaint.

What is needed is if Murphy can prove the conversation he claims he had with Zelensky.

Impressive.

We'll soon find out.
LOL

View attachment 280739
The whistle blower's complaint is not even needed at this point. In fact, after declaring there was no quid pro quo, trump might want the whistle blower's complaint.

What is needed is if Murphy can prove the conversation he claims he had with Zelensky.

No longer an issue. The written statement says that he was not pressured and that he did not feel pressured.. Your fantasy is dead... and the little puke liar who obtained classified information is now in deep shit.. I doubt that any intelligent counsel would allow him to pontificate in front of congress due to being under investigation for a criminal act...

Gawd this thing is imploding so fast on you idiots..

We'll soon find out.
LOL

View attachment 280739

No longer an issue. The written statement says that he was not pressured and that he did not feel pressured.. Your fantasy is dead... and the little puke liar who obtained classified information is now in deep shit.. I doubt that any intelligent counsel would allow him to pontificate in front of congress due to being under investigation for a criminal act...

Life is great!

Except for the democrats.

I wonder if they even know there's a ginormous hole in their boat...

LOL

View attachment 280739

Life is great!

Except for the democrats.

I wonder if they even know there's a ginormous hole in their boat...
It should be about chest deep right now... so... unless they wet their pants regularly they should know... :)

I want to know the origin of the data breach... That's going to be the interesting part. Who was it and how was it accomplished? You can bet your bottom that there are more than three individuals that are looking at criminal prosecution.

Last edited:
We'll soon find out.
LOL

View attachment 280739

LOL

Sure, uh-huh.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Impressive.

We'll soon find out.
LOL

View attachment 280739

Meaning, I can’t prove shit, but I’ll keep dribbling this turd until it goes no where, again...

We'll soon find out.
LOL

View attachment 280739

Meaning, I can’t prove shit, but I’ll keep dribbling this turd until it goes no where, again...
It's true, I even admitted it, more proof is needed to seal the deal. But the bowling pins are lining up...

Trump now admits he spoke with Zelensky about Biden...

Giuliani admitted he spoke with Zelensky about Biden being corrupt -- after denying he said anything about Biiden....

Right-leaning Wall Street Journal reported Trump asked Zelensky to investigate Hunter Biden...

Trump help up funds to Ukraine just days before that phone call...

Then Trump releases the $250 million, plus an additional $140 million...

They’re to dumb to stop the Demtards. Here’s an idea for the Democrats. Give it up. The more lies you tell and impeachment threats you say, the more Americans dislike the Democratic Party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Consider the sources.
Washington COMPOST...

LOLOL

That was a long time ago. Now they are owned by Bezos, one of the most evil pricks out there.

Which means they are nothing more than a propaganda spewer.

They’re to dumb to stop the Demtards. Here’s an idea for the Democrats. Give it up. The more lies you tell and impeachment threats you say, the more Americans dislike the Democratic Party.

Oh? Should Republicans have just given it up when they failed to get anything on the Clinton's with Whitewater?

Consider the sources.
Washington COMPOST...

LOLOL

That was a long time ago. Now they are owned by Bezos, one of the most evil pricks out there.

Which means they are nothing more than a propaganda spewer.
We'll soon find out. Shouldn't take too long to see if Murphy can prove his claims.

Oh? Should Republicans have just given it up when they failed to get anything on the Clinton's with Whitewater?

The Clintons are criminals. We all know it and the FBI and DOJ who were Clinton and Obama cronies didn’t do a thing. You morons have not proved one thing in 3 years. Give up. Not working and you look like Assholes. Americans are tired of the Democratic bullshit. 4 more years. I hope all you morons move out.

The Clintons are criminals. We all know it and the FBI and DOJ who were Clinton and Obama cronies didn’t do a thing. You morons have not proved one thing in 3 years. Give up. Not working and you look like Assholes. Americans are tired of the Democratic bullshit. 4 more years. I hope all you morons move out.

Got news for ya -- trump is also a criminal. It's not looking too good these days like 4 more years is happening. But we'll see.

The Washington Post just released an article showing a Democrat Senator is claiming he met personally with Zelensky, and that the new Ukrainian president felt Trump was using the money over his head to get him to investigate Biden...

Trump ordered hold on military aid days before calling Ukrainian president, officials say

Trump on Monday repeated his denial of doing anything improper and insisted that his July 25 conversation with Zelensky was “a perfect phone call.” He also hinted that he may release a transcript of it.

White House spokesman Hogan Gidley rejected claims that Trump was engaged in a quid pro quo. “But because the media wants this story to be true so badly, they’ll once again manufacture a frenzy and drive ignorant, fake stories to attack this president,” Gidley said.

It appears the Ukrainian leader came away from the discussion with a different impression. Murphy, who spoke with Zelensky during an early September visit to Ukraine, said Monday that the Ukrainian president “directly” expressed concerns at their meeting that “the aid that was being cut off to Ukraine by the president was a consequence” of his unwillingness to launch an investigation into the Bidens.

... now the question is -- can Murphy prove that conversation.
So, Trump may have done what Biden did as VP...the nerve

Forum List

Back