If taxes go up, job creation goes down: IS DEAD WRONG

I'll let this billionaire speak for himself against his own class:

Consumers create jobs, not rich people.

Capitalists calling themselves Job Creators is a lie.

The rich earn 100s or thousands of multiples of the income of ordinary Americans, but cannot consume thousands of more times more stuff.

A rich person owns 3 cars, not 3,000. They own several outfits, or several dozen, not 20,000 pairs of pants.

Oh Chaos!

Yes, you can increase taxes and have the government trickle it down with Government trickle down economics but the reality is that will not stop the rich from fleeing the country to countries where they can pay the worker pennies on the dollar and sell the stuff back to you for a massive profit...

Nah, let you believe that the Government taxing everyone will fix the problem. I mean you are the one that believe if someone own a piece of land they should not be able to make a profit off of it, so why even debate you on your thought on taxation...

That's not how it works.

Increasing income tax disincentives the rich from paying themselves more and pressures the income distribution downward, making a broader middle class.

FOR INSTANCE.

Jobs are rarely created without a demand, that much is true. Business owners create jobs and most of those are small businesses.

I look at it this way:

Worker's Compensation Insurance = $4,000 per year/20 weeks of mowing season = $200 per week/40 hours = $5/hour

$10/ hour wage

$6.20/hour depreciation and repairs and fuel

$1.80/hour corporate taxes

=$23/hour costs.

The demand for my services better be above $35/hour

Jobs are rarely created without a demand, that much is true. Business owners create jobs and most of those are small businesses.

I look at it this way:

Worker's Compensation Insurance = $4,000 per year/20 weeks of mowing season = $200 per week/40 hours = $5/hour

$10/ hour wage

=$23/hour costs.

You just said Jobs are created by "demand" but then by "business owners"?

How do business owners create the jobs if the demand is what creates them? Workers could meet the demand independently, or in an employee owned company for instance.

Why do we need a single owner?

The rich earn 100s or thousands of multiples of the income of ordinary Americans, but cannot consume thousands of more times more stuff.

A rich person owns 3 cars, not 3,000. They own several outfits, or several dozen, not 20,000 pairs of pants.

Wow, you're on quite the roll today in the stuck-on-stupid department!

iStock_000017147892Medium.jpg

You have quite the obsession with :poop:

Might want to get that checked out.... just say'n.

I'm obsessed with how meaningless you are on this forum. You must be jealous I joined like a week ago and am more popular than you. More poopular.

Full retard does not equal popularity.

I look at it this way:

$10/ hour wage

=$23/hour costs.

How do business owners create the jobs if the demand is what creates them? Workers could meet the demand independently, or in an employee owned company for instance.

Employees rarely have the capital or lines of credit necessary. Really this is a pointless discussion, because you are clearly not qualified to have an opinion.

I look at it this way:

$10/ hour wage

=$23/hour costs.

Employees rarely have the capital or lines of credit necessary. Really this is a pointless discussion, because you are clearly not qualified to have an opinion.

Wouldn't Employees have more access to capital if we had a country that wasn't dominated by an Aristocracy who feel entitled to own the labor of others?

Exactly. It doesn't matter how many widgets you can *make*. It matters how many widgets you can *sell*.

And if you want to sell more widgets, you need a consumer base with the capacity to buy them.

Thanks Captain Obvious!!

View attachment 58788

Its an explicit contradiction of supply side economics, the economic basis of republican tax policy for 30 years.

As the focus the vast majority of their tax cuts with the wealthy, which can only purchase so many sets of headphones or new cars. Rather than with the middle class, which has far more demand. A middle class with more money improves the consumer base's capacity to buy far greater than giving a billionaire a 10 million dollar tax cut.

Fact doesn't mean truth?

Damn you are one stupid fuck!!

1. Facts are more objective when compared to the more subjective truths.
2. Facts are more permanent when compared to the more temporary truths.
3. Facts exist in reality, whereas truths are usually the things that one believes to be true, or the things that are true in the current situation.
4. Facts can also answer the ‘where,’ ‘when’ and ‘how’ questions, whereas truths answer the ‘why’ question.

Read more: Difference Between Fact and Truth | Difference Between | Fact vs Truth http://www.differencebetween.net/miscellaneous/difference-between-fact-and-truth/#ixzz3wJ9TevFO

Wouldn't Employees have more access to capital if we had a country that wasn't dominated by an Aristocracy who feel entitled to own the labor of others?

A risker taker is rare. Businesses are created by risk takers. When you assume risk there has to be a corresponding reward. Most small business owners are not the Aristocracy, so you have made multiple false assumptions. Everyone owns their labor in this country, the question is, how will they develop that labor and market it. You want to redistribute opportunity, that is a fool's ideal.

Exactly. It doesn't matter how many widgets you can *make*. It matters how many widgets you can *sell*.

And if you want to sell more widgets, you need a consumer base with the capacity to buy them.

Thanks Captain Obvious!!

View attachment 58788

Its an explicit contradiction of supply side economics, the economic basis of republican tax policy for 30 years.

As the focus the vast majority of their tax cuts with the wealthy, which can only purchase so many sets of headphones or new cars. Rather than with the middle class, which has far more demand. A middle class with more money improves the consumer base's capacity to buy far greater than giving a billionaire a 10 million dollar tax cut.

Fact doesn't mean truth?

3. Facts exist in reality, whereas truths are usually the things that one believes to be true, or the things that are true in the current situation.
4. Facts can also answer the ‘where,’ ‘when’ and ‘how’ questions, whereas truths answer the ‘why’ question.

Read more: Difference Between Fact and Truth | Difference Between | Fact vs Truth http://www.differencebetween.net/miscellaneous/difference-between-fact-and-truth/#ixzz3wJ9TevFO

Speaking of 'stupid fucks', did you even read my post? As it doesn't even use the word 'fact'. Making your entire post an awkward non-sequitur.

Would you like to try again, this time addressing what I actually did post?

Do you mean it has dropped by more than half since Obama took office?!?!
One day you might try dealing with the established fact that every major tax cut since the early 1900s has been followed by solid economic growth and a substantial increase in federal revenue.

The Facts About Tax Cuts, Revenue, and Growth

Really? Even after the Reagan through Bush tax cuts? Despite you know, FLAT LINED income growth and FEWEST WORKING AMERICANS since 1973.

You might try reading the linked article before repeating your discredited talking points. Median family income rose substantially under Reagan. It also rose, albeit modestly, under Bush. It has declined under Obama. How can you not know such basic economic data?

LOL...Yeah OK, median income is currently $12.87/hr. A first world achievement.

There would be no consumers without employers, and there would be no employers without consumers. BOTH are vital. So the question is, How do we encourage the creation of more employers and employees? By sucking trillions out of the economy and giving it to the government to spend? How's that working out under Obama? Let's see: a decline in median family income, a record rise in the national debt, the worst U-6 unemployment rate since the Great Depression, the weakest recovery in modern history (a "recovery" that has included two quarters of negative GDP growth), etc., etc.

Thanks Captain Obvious!!

View attachment 58788

Fact doesn't mean truth?

Speaking of 'stupid fucks', did you even read my post? As it doesn't even use the word 'fact'. Making your entire post an awkward non-sequitur.

Not sure how the mix up happened but I thought I was quoting crusaders idiotic post about facts not being true or some such nonsense.

Thanks Captain Obvious!!

View attachment 58788

Fact doesn't mean truth?

Not sure how the mix up happened but I thought I was quoting crusaders idiotic post about facts not being true or some such nonsense.

No worries.

There would be no consumers without employers, and there would be no employers without consumers. BOTH are vital. So the question is, How do we encourage the creation of more employers and employees? By sucking trillions out of the economy and giving it to the government to spend? How's that working out under Obama? Let's see: a decline in median family income, a record rise in the national debt, the worst U-6 unemployment rate since the Great Depression, the weakest recovery in modern history (a "recovery" that has included two quarters of negative GDP growth), etc., etc.

Again, it doesn't matter how much you can make. It matters how much you can *sell*. And sales require consumer demand. Which in turn requires the capacity to buy. That's the fatal flaw in supply side economics. As it assumes that an increased capacity to make shit means that there will be a greater market to buy shit.

That's just not true. Productivity increases do NOT increase consumer demand. And if the money associated with productivity increases isn't shared with the majority of your consumer base, you're going to squander your potential for economic growth.

We've seen one of the single largest increases of wealth increases among the 'supply siders'. And yet economic growth is still middling. As without real purchasing power increases to match productivity increases, there's no increase in the actual consumer market.

Which is why supply side economics has such a shit economic record. As when you focus your stimulus with the wealthy, they just keep the stimulus. There is zero impetus to pass it on. And their capacity to consume is limited by their comparatively small numbers.

When you focus your stimulus on the middle class, you're focusing on your consumer base with vastly greater numbers and vastly greater capacity for demand. And increasing their capacity to consume with more disposable income will increase sales.

Which is the actual engine of economic growth. Not merely the increased capacity to make something.

Last edited:

Thanks Captain Obvious!!

View attachment 58788

Fact doesn't mean truth?

The mixup happened because you're fucking stupid.

Fact:
A thing that is indisputably the case

Facts may be TRUE or FALSE.

A thing can be indisputably false. YOU RETARD.

Full Definition of fact
  1. 1: a thing done: asa obsolete : featb : crime <accessory after the fact>c archaic : action

2. 2archaic : performance, doing

3. 3: the quality of being actual : actuality <a question of fact hinges on evidence>

4. 4a : something that has actual existence <space exploration is now a fact>b : an actual occurrence <prove the fact of damage>

5. 5: a piece of information presented as having objective reality
Definition of FACT

Oh Chaos!

Yes, you can increase taxes and have the government trickle it down with Government trickle down economics but the reality is that will not stop the rich from fleeing the country to countries where they can pay the worker pennies on the dollar and sell the stuff back to you for a massive profit...

Nah, let you believe that the Government taxing everyone will fix the problem. I mean you are the one that believe if someone own a piece of land they should not be able to make a profit off of it, so why even debate you on your thought on taxation...

That's not how it works.

Increasing income tax disincentives the rich from paying themselves more and pressures the income distribution downward, making a broader middle class.

FOR INSTANCE.

Jesus Christ..... now I've read it all.

:dig:

Oh Chaos!

That's not how it works.

FOR INSTANCE.

I actually think we have a "dumbest poster ever" replacement for SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED.

Thanks Captain Obvious!!

View attachment 58788

Fact doesn't mean truth?

The mixup happened because you're fucking stupid.

Fact:
A thing that is indisputably the case

Facts may be TRUE or FALSE.

A thing can be indisputably false. YOU RETARD.

Full Definition of fact
  1. 1: a thing done: asa obsolete : featb : crime <accessory after the fact>c archaic : action

2. 2archaic : performance, doing

3. 3: the quality of being actual : actuality <a question of fact hinges on evidence>

4. 4a : something that has actual existence <space exploration is now a fact>b : an actual occurrence <prove the fact of damage>

5. 5: a piece of information presented as having objective reality
Definition of FACT

So, something that is indisputable can be wrong?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Oh Chaos!

That's not how it works.

FOR INSTANCE.

I know you love to hate economics, but what I said is true.

Forum List

Back