If the dems win the House, what’s to stop the GOP and Trump to claim it was a fraudulent win?

Remember 2016? That election was rigged...until it wasn’t because Trump won! The right wing just tried to bury they ever claimed the election was rigged. It’s childish, but that’s how Trump is. Nothing is going to stop this man child from pathetically claiming the democrat win was illegitimate. Then from there, his followers will blindly agree.
They also wanted a civil war if he doesn't win.

Remember 2016? That election was rigged...until it wasn’t because Trump won! The right wing just tried to bury they ever claimed the election was rigged. It’s childish, but that’s how Trump is. Nothing is going to stop this man child from pathetically claiming the democrat win was illegitimate. Then from there, his followers will blindly agree.
The Magic ball says different.

Of coures they will, hell Trump claimed his own victory was fraudulent.

The only thing fraudulent is your clam of which party you’re affiliated with.

Poor little confused sheep.

here is my voting record for POTUS since I was old enough to vote...you tell me, what party am I affiliated with?

Johnson - 2016
Johnson - 2012
Barr - 2008
Badnarik - 2004
Browne - 2000
Perot. - 1996
Clinton - 1992
Bush I - 1988
Reagan - 1984

If course you can’t prove that, so what’s the point of posting it again, self admitted reptile?

It is what it is. Not everyone is a mindless partisan sheep like you, but I know you think everyone is.

Hey jackass, you guys haven’t accepted Hillary lost, so why should you hold Republicans to a different standard??

"What difference would that make?" (Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on September 11, 2012 - Benghazi)

"You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about," Clinton told CNN's Christiane Amanpour. "That's why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and or the Senate, that's when civility can start again."

(October 9, 2018)

Goes to show you these Democrats will say anything (absurd) just to get attention. And Hillary isn't the Democrat's "Attention whore", right? Lol

They found nothing wrong with Benghazi. She is right. Did you hear about the bomb scar, imagine if one would have gone off.
They found nothing wrong with Benghazi. she lied about that and got a free ride from the Obama DOJ who whitewashed the whole thing. God just read her emails. Criminal Activity all over the place.

here is my voting record for POTUS since I was old enough to vote...you tell me, what party am I affiliated with?

Johnson - 2016
Johnson - 2012
Barr - 2008
Badnarik - 2004
Browne - 2000
Perot. - 1996
Clinton - 1992
Bush I - 1988
Reagan - 1984

People like him won't care...all they see is black and white (politically). You are either for or against Trump.

Johnson - 2016
Johnson - 2012
Barr - 2008
Badnarik - 2004
Browne - 2000
Perot. - 1996
Clinton - 1992
Bush I - 1988
Reagan - 1984

One that can’t point to a functioning government on the planet that is based on personal greed.

Hey jackass, you guys haven’t accepted Hillary lost, so why should you hold Republicans to a different standard??

"What difference would that make?" (Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on September 11, 2012 - Benghazi)

"You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about," Clinton told CNN's Christiane Amanpour. "That's why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and or the Senate, that's when civility can start again."

(October 9, 2018)

Goes to show you these Democrats will say anything (absurd) just to get attention. And Hillary isn't the Democrat's "Attention whore", right? Lol

They found nothing wrong with Benghazi. She is right. Did you hear about the bomb scar, imagine if one would have gone off.
They found nothing wrong with Benghazi. she lied about that and got a free ride from the Obama DOJ who whitewashed the whole thing. God just read her emails. Criminal Activity all over the place.

How far down the rabbit hole are you? Is there still light?

As opposed to you assclowns doing nothing but claiming it was rigged for the past two years. You really don’t think too hard before you speak, do you Billy

People like him won't care...all they see is black and white (politically). You are either for or against Trump.
And he can do or say pretty much anything, it doesn't matter as long as it's Trump, they love what he does.

Johnson - 2016
Johnson - 2012
Barr - 2008
Badnarik - 2004
Browne - 2000
Perot. - 1996
Clinton - 1992
Bush I - 1988
Reagan - 1984

You have the wrong guy. I’ve been highly critical of Trump on certain issues. Know your facts before you open your mouth.

As opposed to you assclowns doing nothing but claiming it was rigged for the past two years. You really don’t think too hard before you speak, do you Billy
Rigged? I haven’t seen any liberal say that. Once again, you are reaching.

Oh you know they will cry voter fraud, but watch Trump slowly start agreeing with a dem controlled congress, he goes with the flow. He still has democratic ideas.

Rigged? I haven’t seen any liberal say that. Once again, you are reaching.

Once again, you're a liar. I mean, really.........

They won't.

There will be fraud in the coming election.

Illegals will vote.

The dead will rise to vote....perhaps multiple times.

And all will vote Democrat.

So what's the beef liberals?

Johnson - 2016
Johnson - 2012
Barr - 2008
Badnarik - 2004
Browne - 2000
Perot. - 1996
Clinton - 1992
Bush I - 1988
Reagan - 1984

You have the wrong guy. I’ve been highly critical of Trump on certain issues. Know your facts before you open your mouth.

Then link to a few of those post, I sure have not seen them.

Johnson - 2016
Johnson - 2012
Barr - 2008
Badnarik - 2004
Browne - 2000
Perot. - 1996
Clinton - 1992
Bush I - 1988
Reagan - 1984

Here is a super cut of all the times Trump has called for violence

Johnson - 2016
Johnson - 2012
Barr - 2008
Badnarik - 2004
Browne - 2000
Perot. - 1996
Clinton - 1992
Bush I - 1988
Reagan - 1984

Here is a super cut of all the times Trump has called for violence

Wow, that was highly critical alright! :21::21::21::21:

True we have heard from Democrats how the GOP rigged the elections in 2000, 2004 and 2016. Never heard about it in 2008 and 2012.

:gives:

Forum List

Back