If the Federal Govt came out and said

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
that the russian probe is bullshit and nothing came of it, would people be satisfied? Or would they demand proof? Or would they just call them liars and dwell on it for a few more years?

if the feds said no such thing ...

yyyyaaaawwwnnnnnnnnnnnn

Last edited:
nope

if you werent an idget youd know this is the wrong forum for your thread ......

Liberals won't buy it, period. They need a simple answer and the fact their policies suck cannot enter into the equation. Which is OK, since it means they will continue to alienate the population.

nope

if you werent an idget youd know this is the wrong forum for your thread ......
Can you put your dumbfuckery aside for a moment and give some insight into the OP?

that the russian probe is bullshit and nothing came of it, would people be satisfied? Or would they demand proof? Or would they just call them liars and dwell on it for a few more years?

Well look at it like those who like conspiracy theory. The government could open every book, door window and let them see all of it, but the conspiracy guys would just find more doors, books and windows that are hiding secrets. This whole thing isn't about Russia or national security it's about butthurt and nothing more.

If the Special Counsel and the investigations underway in the Congress say there was no "collusion" by any American, I would believe it. I will continue to believe the FBI, CIA and NSA that Russia hacked us, provided propaganda, etc.

If the Special Counsel and the investigations underway in the Congress say there was no "collusion" by any American, I would believe it. I will continue to believe the FBI, CIA and NSA that Russia hacked us, provided propaganda, etc.
What if they came out and said they didnt hack us?

People are already starting to see that. How many times have the msm declared the end of the Trump presidency (both before and after the election)? It's better if the people arrive at that conclusion themselves, with the msm still insisting there is some smoking gun out there somewhere.

Then I would like to know who did.

If Grand Ma had balls, would she be Grand Pa?

Then I would like to know who did.
Would you believe the fed govt if they said that?

Anything is possible.You are a bulldyke but still try to act like a man :dunno:

Cute comeback. Has nothing to do with the subject, but pretty good for someone of your caliber.

Anything is possible.You are a bulldyke but still try to act like a man :dunno:

Cute comeback. Has nothing to do with the subject, but pretty good for someone of your caliber.
Good point. You countered a hypothetical with a hypothetical. I countered that with truth :dunno:

They will say whatever they has gotten paid to say...

The Left and the media are now so committed to, and married to, this story that they'll never let it go without claiming some victories.

Forum List

Back