If the laundry room in my apt building has 4 washers and none are in use

Some say a laundromat is a good way to meet a significant other, you'd hate to have the girl of your dreams walk in and see how selfish you are.
Incorrect.

She would walk in and see the fbj was an alpha male who commandeered all 4 machines. This would turn her on and make her want to meet fbj. ...... :cool:

Well you have a point there, a man who divides his whites from the darks, and solids from the prints.

Is there anything wrong with me using all 4 machines?

My friend told me I'm not supposed to use all the washers at one time. Why If they are not in use? Lol. How would someone know they are all my Loads if they came to the laundry room?

because normal people understand that someone might come down into the laundry room after them.

:cuckoo:

Some say a laundromat is a good way to meet a significant other, you'd hate to have the girl of your dreams walk in and see how selfish you are.

I don't sit down there with the clothes, I come back upstairs

So you have 4 machines going and you just leave, how do you know others have not come down, and had to carry their baskets back upstairs frustrated that all 4 washers were taken, and no one around?

If you don't have 5 children how do you have four loads to do at once? Is this a semi-annual event for you? Just do it every week like a normal person.

My friend told me I'm not supposed to use all the washers at one time. Why If they are not in use? Lol. How would someone know they are all my Loads if they came to the laundry room?
Why don't you own your own home?

because normal people understand that someone might come down into the laundry room after them.

You are truly a dumb bitch

I don't sit down there with the clothes, I come back upstairs

So you have 4 machines going and you just leave, how do you know others have not come down, and had to carry their baskets back upstairs frustrated that all 4 washers were taken, and no one around?

First come first serve mutherfucker

Why don't you own your own home?

Too much financial aggravation

Mortgage
Repairs
taxes
heat
gas

If you don't have 5 children how do you have four loads to do at once? Is this a semi-annual event for you? Just do it every week like a normal person.

i have certain shirts that has to be washed alone because of the color

Yes. There is. It is indicative of you being a slovenly, lazy, animal; that doesn't keep your house clean. And usually that carries over into your own personal hygiene.
^ that

Only a lazy dirtbag would wait that long to do laundry

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

If you have four loads to do, it is first come first served

Why should you do two loads, then an hour later put in the other two?
What if nobody ever came to use the other machines and you wasted your time leaving two machines empty?

Say 5 humans need to use Washing machines.

You have 4 loads, theres 4 machines, you arrive 1st.

use all 4 machines, nobody waits longer than 30mins.

use 2 machines, 2 people are stuck waiting an hour for you, or however many cycles the 2 other machines are being used for(crapshoot).

Use one machine, that machines taken for 2 hours and the next 2 guys come in with 3 loads each and one uses 2 machines (1 hour) and the other guy uses the 1 thats left(1.5 hours).

this leaves the next 2 humans coming waiting for over an hour each.

Always use the more efficient approach. Get in, get out, 1st come, 1st serve.

30minutes. 4 loads.

You are truly a dumb bitch

that's so funny from a dumb troll like you.

If you have four loads to do, it is first come first served

Why should you do two loads, then an hour later put in the other two?
What if nobody ever came to use the other machines and you wasted your time leaving two machines empty?

not the way it works when you live in an apartment building. maybe the lowlife should wash his clothing more frequently. it's not like he has a life

Let the humans use 1 or 2 of the 4 machines. Dont make others suffer because of your laziness

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

You put one shirt in a washer, really? What kind of shirt is that, fabric wise? Wash it by hand maybe. Soak it in some water and vinegar to set the color if it runs. Then put some vinegar in your potty mouth, to cleanse it.

Last edited:

You put one shirt in a washer, really? What kind of shirt is that, fabric wise? Wash it by hand maybe. Soak it in some water and vinegar to set the color if it runs. Then put some vinegar in your potty mouth, to cleanse it.
That would be his special silk playa shirt for the ladies. It gets all sweaty and shit.

Forum List

Back