If the National anthem is political....

Well one can accurately say this nation and has taken a knee on blacks and has disrespected blacks. Since respect is a 2 way thing...… And if you don't like my freedom to say that, YOU are in the wrong country.

You have the freedom to say what ever you like. If you decide actions are the same as free speech, then I could probably be convinced if your actions are offensive.

We are free to sit. So be offended.

Wouldn't doubt you've done more than your fair share of sitting.

Yep. In an office sitting in a directors chair.

LOL...sure, was he/she on vacation?

I did take vacations, yes.

Like it hasn't been around since 1812 or something. :uhoh3:
1931, but who's counting?

This is why revisionist history is bad, mmk?

Penned in 1814, voted to be The National Anthem by Congress in 1931. My! That's akin to being a law, huh?

The Star-Spangled Banner - Wikipedia

Wiki, because fuck you, asshat, that's why.
That's some chip on those narrow shoulders of yours! Did your Mom teach you to be a nasty asshole, or was it due to your crappy life experience?

Reported, family rule. My mom was a saint. She had no guile to her. She's also dead.
Did you tell the mods you called me asshat for no good reason other than the way you were raised? Include that bon mot next time you rat me out, trailer park.

If I called you asshat, it's because you are one. I didn't bring your family into it, though. I'm cognizant enough to realize it's not their fault.

You have the freedom to say what ever you like. If you decide actions are the same as free speech, then I could probably be convinced if your actions are offensive.

Hmmm, reading comprehension doesn't seem to be one of your skills.

I remember when I had just got out of high school and got a job.

There was this black guy..that was reading "Malcolm X" for 2 weeks.

It's a book I could read in 1 afternoon.

He got fired because the boxes were racist or something. :auiqs.jpg:

If you could only see the way the real black people looked at him. :abgg2q.jpg:

I had problems with a little black punk at the job, too. He wore a white Kangol, and I didn't wanna get fired for beating his ass on the job.

I just tried to ignore.

Now there were these 5 large ladies in the other dept. At times, they'd ask me to move these ..things that were really too heavy for a woman, and I'd gladly oblige. These were some big Zulu women, the shortest was 6'3". Anyways, yeah I'd move their super-heavy boxes for them.

Then they saw that punk messing with me.

Last I saw, they had him surrounded. He didn't mess with me any more.

Last edited:

My reading comprehension is fine, you are the one who doesn't get it.

The real black people? And who are the real black people?

My reading comprehension is fine, you are the one who doesn't get it.

Oh, I'm sure it is...if you're in the 5th grade.

The real black people? And who are the real black people?

People that just wanna get through the day and ain't got time for racism.

1931, but who's counting?

Penned in 1814, voted to be The National Anthem by Congress in 1931. My! That's akin to being a law, huh?

That's some chip on those narrow shoulders of yours! Did your Mom teach you to be a nasty asshole, or was it due to your crappy life experience?

Reported, family rule. My mom was a saint. She had no guile to her. She's also dead.
Did you tell the mods you called me asshat for no good reason other than the way you were raised? Include that bon mot next time you rat me out, trailer park.

If I called you asshat, it's because you are one. I didn't bring your family into it, though. I'm cognizant enough to realize it's not their fault.
Do you have to be a boorish, churlish immature cur to be a Trump supporter, or do you just have to tolerate and cheer such behavior? Birds of a feather, I suppose. The curse of the shortsighted.

Do you have to be a boorish, churlish immature cur to be a Trump supporter, or do you just have to tolerate and cheer such behavior? Birds of a feather, I suppose. The curse of the shortsighted.

This is day number what of your butthurt?

The National Anthem is apolitical. Bipartisan.

But using it as a political cudgel is pure Trumpian.

So you’re not making a political statement by standing for it. That’s the argument some on the left have. It’s a bogus argument
There was one voice that chastised the protesting players. One voice calling them sons of bitches. One voice calling for them to be fired.

Trumpians and their leader don't like Black people when they protest loudly (see Black Lives Matter). And they don't like,it whenBlack people protest silently (see the anthem curfluffle). One might rightly assume, therefore, Trump and his minions just don't like Black people at all. And using the National Anthem as an aegis in their outrage flies in the face of all things good and proper and fitting about our nation.

So you hate whites; do you hate Latinos more?

Greg
I hate Authoritarian assholes. If they're White, so be it.

We can all agree on that...unless you're an elitist "liberal" of course. Then anyone who loves freedom is an authoritarian to you.

Greg

The National Anthem is apolitical. Bipartisan.

But using it as a political cudgel is pure Trumpian.

So you’re not making a political statement by standing for it. That’s the argument some on the left have. It’s a bogus argument
There was one voice that chastised the protesting players. One voice calling them sons of bitches. One voice calling for them to be fired.

Trumpians and their leader don't like Black people when they protest loudly (see Black Lives Matter). And they don't like,it whenBlack people protest silently (see the anthem curfluffle). One might rightly assume, therefore, Trump and his minions just don't like Black people at all. And using the National Anthem as an aegis in their outrage flies in the face of all things good and proper and fitting about our nation.

Greg

We can all agree on that...unless you're an elitist "liberal" of course. Then anyone who loves freedom is an authoritarian to you.

Greg
Is "freedom" defined as demeaning the freedom of others?

Greg

Greg

It seems that's exactly what you attempt to do.

PS: I have very wide shoulders.

Greg

Greg

Citizens have the right to peaceably assemble and redress their grievances. Those who call them sons of bitches for doing so is an Authoritarian.

Greg

Greg

Citizens have the right to peaceably assemble and redress their grievances. Those who call them sons of bitches for doing so is an Authoritarian.

Be sure and do so at your job and see what happens. Disrespecting people that fought, bled, and died for this country is not going to go over big with any real Americans, go figure. :dunno:

If the NFL continues to allow it, well, they had a good run, had it all in the bag, and then they did that.

Greg

Be sure and do so at your job and see what happens. Disrespecting people that fought, bled, and died for this country is not going to go over big with any real Americans, go figure. :dunno:

If the NFL continues to allow it, well, they had a good run, had it all in the bag, and then they did that.
The National Anthem is played to honor America, not necessarily, as an homage to fallen veterans.

Greg

The National Anthem is played to honor America, not necessarily, as an homage to fallen veterans.

So not honoring America is cool or something? :cuckoo:

When your job depends on Americans, that's a pretty stupid idea.

So not honoring America is cool or something? :cuckoo:

When your job depends on Americans, that's a pretty stupid idea.
What's really stupid is seeing someone kneeling as more egregious than police brutality.

Where on the political spectrum does it side?

That makes no sense. Why does something have to be on a political spectrum to be political?

Where does sewerage get on the political spectrum? Surely left and right want good sewerage.

Forum List

Back