If the Sandy Hook incident does not bring on changes due to the NRA NO

NWO Police State. That's what we are now. Hopefully one day Americans will say enough is enough and change course. However, right now i'm not too optimistic about that happening. So many loyal Goose Steppers out there. Bleak times for sure.

NWO Police State. That's what we are now. Hopefully one day Americans will say enough is enough and change course. However, right now i'm not too optimistic about that happening. So many loyal Goose Steppers out there. Bleak times for sure.

If only there were more of you morons!!! Maybe Ron Paul could have won an election to state-wide office, IN TEXAS!, and not just been the darling of a district rife with numbskulls.

Sigh ....

This will be an atrocity. There are so many things that could be done to assure that this never happens again. But if there is mention of gun laws or anything to do with guns the NRA says NO.

They don't represent the majority of gun owners anymore. They respresent the manufactorers. Sooner or later, the NO, is going to start costing them memberships.

"So many things like what"? The fact that the Hussein administration actually prevented a congressional investigation from pursuing the Fast/Furious debacle and fails to push the Military to try Nadal Hasan and calls the murder of 13 Soldiers an example of "workplace violence" instead of jihad terrorism indicates where the administration stands on justice. "Never let a crisis go to waste"....Rahm Emanuel

If only there were more of you morons!!! Maybe Ron Paul could have won an election to state-wide office, IN TEXAS!, and not just been the darling of a district rife with numbskulls.

Sigh ....

Goose Stepper Bullshite. It's ignorant numbskulls like you, who have made this Police State possible. I have nothing but contempt for you Bootlickers.

Last edited:
What did the term well regulated mean in the 1700s?

Did it mean controlled by the government? No.

It meant well disciplined or well equipped.

More like "well drilled and well trained."

You mean like military? Only military can have guns????

Ridiculous!!!

We can have guns, subject to well (sensible) REGULATED use of them. Which, btw, you can see right now, in America, if you look out the fucking window.
There is nothing in the constitution that requires the right to keep and bear arms to be regulated, well or otherwise, before the people may exercise that right.
Nothing.

More like "well drilled and well trained."

Ridiculous!!!

We can have guns, subject to well (sensible) REGULATED use of them. Which, btw, you can see right now, in America, if you look out the fucking window.
There is nothing in the constitution that requires the right to keep and bear arms to be regulated, well or otherwise, before the people may exercise that right.
Nothing.

Perhaps not. But have you looked in America? (noodle on that; it'll come to you)

Ridiculous!!!

Nothing.
Perhaps not.
And so you admit that your statement...
We can have guns, subject to well (sensible) REGULATED use of them
...is historically, legally and constitutionally unsupportable. Thank you.

Boy, the left wing nut gun grabbers are sure upset today. Obama caved, the ridiculous proposals that he and that idiot Biden will go nowhere, and the NRA in enjoying a surge in membership.

They are so pissed because the NRA has bitch-slapped thier candy asses once again.

This will be an atrocity. There are so many things that could be done to assure that this never happens again. But if there is mention of gun laws or anything to do with guns the NRA says NO.

They don't represent the majority of gun owners anymore. They respresent the manufactorers. Sooner or later, the NO, is going to start costing them memberships.

They are a group of citizens who use thier resources to protect the second amendment....... They do a Damn good job at it as well........ Why would they change? Cause you used dead kids to stand on like a soap box?

Boy, the left wing nut gun grabbers are sure upset today. Obama caved, the ridiculous proposals that he and that idiot Biden will go nowhere, and the NRA in enjoying a surge in membership.

They are so pissed because the NRA has bitch-slapped thier candy asses once again.

Yeah, their Reichstag Fire moment has been exstinguished. The People are fighting back. The Dictator has lost. Score one for the People.

Nothing.
Perhaps not.

You're welcome. Now get out there and shoot them fucking Supremes with your fully auto "arms;" and while you're at it, lob some grenades their way.

That's the ticket, genius!!!

Perhaps not.

You're welcome. Now get out there and shoot them fucking Supremes with your fully auto "arms;" and while you're at it, lob some grenades their way.

Thank you for your utterly non-responsive response.

Actually, more letters and spaces than yours (noodle on that; it'll come to you)

Ridiculous!!!

Nothing.

Perhaps not. But have you looked in America? (noodle on that; it'll come to you)

I look every day and I see a country with 300,000,000 firearms 299,999,980 of which are not used to commit a murder.

Actually, more letters and spaces than yours (noodle on that; it'll come to you)

Interesting how you so quicky back away from your position and resort to nonsense.

Interesting how you so quicky back away from your position and resort to nonsense.

Interesting indeed. How might I ask did you arrive at such a conclusion?

But before we digress, back to the point of my post:

If you cannot, in America, acquire fully automatic weapons, nor grenades, why so? Their lethality, or because we mandate a well-drilled / trained militia?

What do you think?

Last edited:
Your refusal to meaningfully address the content of my responses.
But before we digress, back to the point of my post:
If you cannot, in America, acquire fully automatic weapons, nor grenades, why so?
You can legally buy these things in the US.
Their lethality, or because we mandate a well-drilled / trained militia?
We mandate no such thing as the exercise of the right to arms is not depenent on any relationship to the militia, well-regulated or otherwise.

Your refusal to meaningfully address the content of my responses.

You can legally buy these things in the US.
Their lethality, or because we mandate a well-drilled / trained militia?
We mandate no such thing as the exercise of the right to arms is not depenent on any relationship to the militia, well-regulated or otherwise.

Oh; gotcha. I see now.

Question: did that help?

Remember, It's for the children!

stalinchildren.jpg

Forum List

Back