If there are any good men in this world, they are not running for office.

turzovka

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2012
I have never been impressed with any of our presidents since John Kennedy, a leader who was decisive and spoke well. Reagan did a lot of good things so I give him a pass. But all the others have not done a thing for me.

And now the latest batch appear no better. No one on either side (especially those who have leftist ideas and are liars like Hillary) come without apparent serious flaws. Trump is giving this election away. If he would remain angry and bold but not stupid by insulting everybody, or making ridiculous promises like I will be friends with putin or 12 million Mexicans will be gone, etc. he would be welcomed by a large portion of the American voters who are sick of 30+ years of lies and B.S.

But Trump must not really want to be president because he is not very wise in accomplishing that goal. Rubio I do not trust him or find him appealing for many reasons. Not interested. Is Cruz in bed with Sachs and other establishment powers? I do not know? I like his anger and willingness to face a lot of opposition, but he has serious flaws too. Nobody looks good from here IMO.

And anyone who could be a great leader for us will never come forward because they have sexual or shady skeletons in their closet. And the media and internet gives no one a chance any longer. So nothing has changed, all those running are like all others in the past, a real disappointment, just some worse than others. I think for this nation and world things are only going to get worse, even far worse, in the near future. This election is almost a diversion from all the signs pointing to grave realities before us. “End terrorism now!” No, I mean “Black lives matter!”

No good man would subject himself or his family to the required campaign colonoscopy provided by the modern press.

Forum List

Back