If there is no border crisis, why call in FEMA?

It is a logical question. If there is no crisis in immigration as Chairman Xiden claims, then why did he call a crisis organization like FEMA to help?

Anyone?
Veggie Joe thought he was calling FIFA cuz he thinks those brown kids love soccer. He just wanted a few hundred thousand soccer balls to pass out.
Joe Xiden calls the dark skinned kids roaches.

Just say'in.

It's a logical question to ask why send Federal Emergency Management Administration to help with children during a pandemic?
So you won't complain when FEMA is too broke to respond to the next Tornado or wildfire?....

Because there's a pandemic and children can't take care of themselves...they're children.
Pedo Joe didn’t utilize FEMA for American children.

More evidence he puts illegals above American children.
And the illegal "kids" are in school at the border detention centers while our students in blue states suffer the loss of a second year of in person instruction....

I live in Texas, lemme take a look outside and see if a crisis.

Nope, no crisis. Just a pandemic...been going on for a year bro.

Because there's a pandemic and children can't take care of themselves...they're children.
So there is a crisis at the border?

FEMA is cleaning up stuff from a prior administration. There's no crisis. There are children without parents in cages, hundreds of them. It was talked about during the 1st Debate in October. Biden said he'd find all parents and get the kids help.

Have a good day.
Ft Worth is a long way from the border, Short Pants. Maybe they will cover that in geography next week.

The Biden administration doesn't view it as a "crisis" because they're snatching up those "children", many of whom are teens, and shuffling them off the various cities in Texas and Arizona.

In other words, "I don't have time for this shit, so let those border states deal with them."

Just 2 days ago, the Biden administration sent over 3,000 of them the Dallas, where they'll be crammed into the Dallas Convention Center. They're also sending another 700 or so to Midland, Texas, where they will be housed in a former oil camp for oil workers. There are reports that they are sending some to locations in Arizona, as well.

I remember living in Irving, TX back when Hurricane Katrina hit. The federal government sent thousands of Katrina victims to live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. It was the quiet peaceful suburb of Irving, TX I lived in then but after a year or two, the whole place went to shit. After we inherited all those "refugees", things started to change: Crack heads started showing up all over the place, virtually one on every street corner.... drug dealers, more crime, robberies, murders....

I live in Texas, lemme take a look outside and see if a crisis.

Nope, no crisis. Just a pandemic...been going on for a year bro.

FEMA is cleaning up stuff from a prior administration. There's no crisis. There are children without parents in cages, hundreds of them. It was talked about during the 1st Debate in October. Biden said he'd find all parents and get the kids help.

Have a good day.
Ft Worth is a long way from the border, Short Pants.
I have binoculars. I can see Russia from my backyard

It's a logical question to ask why send Federal Emergency Management Administration to help with children during a pandemic?
Why didn’t he call in FEMA for American children, Short Pants?
Because American children aren't in cages. Unless you still have some in your basement, that is.
That will happen during the next glacial cycle and Mexico builds a wall to keep northern gringos out.

Whoa! Are you making a moral argument? I thought you said there's no such thing as a universal right and wrong.

Are you trying to Trojan horse your religion into the federal government?

It is a logical question. If there is no crisis in immigration as Chairman Xiden claims, then why did he call a crisis organization like FEMA to help?

Anyone?
You'll get no argument from me. Dementia Joe couldn't find his ass with both hands. He will bumble through until the uproar gets too loud and Kameltoe and Piglosi will try to 25th him. Revolution is coming.

Anyone?
That's the question of the week. Maybe Biden is hoping they'll bring their portable shacks so he can hide them from the American people who are pissed that he screwed this up so bad.
The trouble is, we've been locked down and there have been no large appliance sales and now there is a housing shortage among these folks.

PROGS speak with forked tongues.

Cause:
Lazy, dumb, feminized snowflakes soaked up on mainstream lies.
Cowardly
Needy &
Parrots

Effect: Cannot defend the positions they've adopted in rational terms, but they try anyway.

Forum List

Back