If there is no border crisis, why call in FEMA?

I live in Texas, lemme take a look outside and see if a crisis.

Nope, no crisis. Just a pandemic...been going on for a year bro.

Because there's a pandemic and children can't take care of themselves...they're children.
So there is a crisis at the border?

FEMA is cleaning up stuff from a prior administration. There's no crisis. There are children without parents in cages, hundreds of them. It was talked about during the 1st Debate in October. Biden said he'd find all parents and get the kids help.

Have a good day.
Actually there was no crisis at the border till pedo Joe took over. This is your parties mess up 100%.

Because there's a pandemic and children can't take care of themselves...they're children.

FEMA is cleaning up stuff from a prior administration. There's no crisis. There are children without parents in cages, hundreds of them. It was talked about during the 1st Debate in October. Biden said he'd find all parents and get the kids help.

Have a good day.
Actually there was no crisis at the border till pedo Joe took over. This is your parties mess up 100%.
Pedo Joe could fuck up an anvil with a rubber hammer.

It's a logical question to ask why send Federal Emergency Management Administration to help with children during a pandemic?
Why didn’t he call in FEMA for American children, Short Pants?
Because American children aren't in cages. Unless you still have some in your basement, that is.
Yes they are, the center is 729% over the capacity limit. They only get 1 shower a week. One thing you proved, when you shit your pants over them during Trump's term. You were only outraged because your hatred for Trump. You could careless for them now, so go fuck yourself.

Have a good day.
Pedo Joe could fuck up an anvil with a rubber hammer.
Just his first month.
153516620_4434871393194696_6995563698272828374_n.jpg

How stupid. Look at 2019. You cultists live in an alternate reality.
There was no crisis on the border when pedo Joe won. Your party is in charge 100%, so they own this crisis 100%. Just like they will soon own the energy crisis they are creating 100%. You have no one to blame now, but yourselves. So shut up.

The border crisis has ZERO to do with the pandemic FFrench! What's happening is a direct result of Biden doing away with Trump's directives and reinstating what we were doing during the Obama years. The Biden camp is actually using the pandemic to HIDE what's happening to children. They won't let in the press or Congressional leaders to see what's going on...citing Covid danger.

It's a full scale crisis that will only get worse.

The ones in TX don’t?
The 13,000 unaccompanied minors? Is that not what we are talking about?
Why are they walking here unaccompanied?
What am i, your assistant?
If you say so. You’re not really qualified.
Apparently you arent competent enough to look stuff up for yourself. So anyone over age 7 is qualified.

The ones in TX don’t?
Apparently you arent competent enough to look stuff up for yourself. So anyone over age 7 is qualified.
I know the answer...lack of repercussions

The ones in TX don’t?
Then no, clearly you do not know the answer. What a stoooopid guess that was.

The ones in TX don’t?
Then no, clearly you do not know the answer. What a stoooopid guess that was.
It wasn’t a guess. It’s the truth. If my kids keep not doing their schoolwork and still get As then why do the schoolwork? Repercussions matter. Come here illegally should equal pain points. Instead we give rewards. Dumb. Like you.

It wasn’t a guess. It’s the truth
False. It's nonsense. They come here because things are so scary where they are from. But i know concepts like empathy and compassion are foreign and nonstarters to today's conservatives, unless we are talking about someone you personally know. So i know this has now become a waste of time. Have a nice night.

It wasn’t a guess. It’s the truth
False. It's nonsense. They come here because things are so scary where they are from. But i know concepts like empathy and compassion are foreign and nonstarters to today's conservatives, unless we are talking about someone you personally know. So i know this has now become a waste of time. Have a nice night.
So they weren’t scary before Biden? So they get to cut in line? How about all those who apply to come here legally? Like my parents did in the 70s? So you’re pro open borders? Silly leftist. Border security is important.

Forum List

Back