If there is no border crisis, why call in FEMA?

I thought there was like 500 children? And the ACLU lawyers already found the parents of like 100 of them...where's this 13,000?

Links other than "theblaze"?

"We are expelling most single adults and families. We are not expelling unaccompanied children," Mayorkas said in a statement.

I see. So instead of expelling the unaccompanied children...they're putting them in these cages? That just seems...dumb. Why not just expel them? Is a cage better?

"We are expelling most single adults and families. We are not expelling unaccompanied children," Mayorkas said in a statement.

I see. So instead of expelling the unaccompanied children...they're putting them in these cages? That just seems...dumb. Why not just expel them? Is a cage better?

Expel them back into the violence they fled? Reportedly, many of these children have family members already in the US - but it takes some time to unite them. That's what has been reported on CNN and MSNBC.

Expel them back into the violence they fled? Reportedly, many of these children have family members already in the US - but it takes some time to unite them. That's what has been reported on CNN and MSNBC.
I see, so they might be trying to get find them and get them with their family here in the US even.

"That's what has been reported on CNN and MSNBC.". That's quite possibly the funniest thing I've heard in years.

It is a logical question. If there is no crisis in immigration as Chairman Xiden claims, then why did he call a crisis organization like FEMA to help?

Anyone?
Democrats / snowflakes are too stupid to know what the 'E' stands for.

:p

Pelosi said there is no crisis at the border but when kids are separated from their parents its a crisis.

Joe has 13,000 children in Biden Kiddie Cages without their parents at the border.

:p

526wpm.jpg

I propose change FEMA to FSMA

Federal
Situation
Management
Agency.

Forum List

Back