If There Was No Fraud, Why?

The constitution states a lot of things including the division of powers within a system of checks and balances. So while the legislature has its roll in passing laws and setting procedure, the courts also have a role in determining the lawfulness of the execution of those laws per the constitution and historical precedent
The Constitution is known as ‘the law of the land.’

The U.S. Constitution calls itself the "supreme law of the land." This clause is taken to mean that when state constitutions or laws passed by state legislatures or the national Congress are found to conflict with the federal Constitution, they have no force.
The Constitution as Supreme Law
http://www.let.rug.nl › usa › outlines › government-1991

Article VI, Paragraph 2 of the U.S. Constitution is commonly referred to as the Supremacy Clause. It establishes that the federal constitution, and federal law generally, take precedence over state laws, and even state constitutions.
Supremacy Clause | Wex | US Law

Does any state statute, law, regulation, custom, demand, carry more weight than the written text of the US Constitution?

Try to lie again and I will rub your face in it again.

The Constitution is known as ‘the law of the land.’

The U.S. Constitution calls itself the "supreme law of the land." This clause is taken to mean that when state constitutions or laws passed by state legislatures or the national Congress are found to conflict with the federal Constitution, they have no force.
The Constitution as Supreme Law
http://www.let.rug.nl › usa › outlines › government-1991

Article VI, Paragraph 2 of the U.S. Constitution is commonly referred to as the Supremacy Clause. It establishes that the federal constitution, and federal law generally, take precedence over state laws, and even state constitutions.
Supremacy Clause | Wex | US Law

Does any state statute, law, regulation, custom, demand, carry more weight than the written text of the US Constitution?

Try to lie again and I will rub your face in it again.
Yup, nothing of what you just wrote addresses my statement about the judicial. Swing and a miss, try again

Answer the question, scum.
I’ve answered all your questions. you keep asking the same questions on repeat. Im not going to repeat answers to things I’ve already addressed. Learn how to stay on topic and give direct responses to the answers I give and the debate can move forward

There you go again copy and pasting your repeat mumbo jumbo that I already addressed instead of responding to my counter argument. You lose

So your description of the US Constitution is "mumbo jumbo"???

I love it when Democrats reveal both their indoctrination and their anti-Americanism.

Write soon, y'hear!

Yup, nothing of what you just wrote addresses my statement about the judicial. Swing and a miss, try again

But you can't quote any part of the Constitution that empowers states or judges or anyone to deny the guidance of the Constitution, can you.

Why do you suppose that is, liar?????

I’ve answered all your questions. you keep asking the same questions on repeat. Im not going to repeat answers to things I’ve already addressed. Learn how to stay on topic and give direct responses to the answers I give and the debate can move forward

We voted in a new president to get rid of the most racist president since Woodrow Wilson.

I guess you idiots have to tell yourselves something since Trump got his ass handed to him.
LOL, your boy Biden fillibustered a very qualified black woman when he was a senator. HE is the racist. "if you're voting for trump, you ain't black" senile old Joey making a very racist comment to a black interviewer.

So your description of the US Constitution is "mumbo jumbo"???

I love it when Democrats reveal both their indoctrination and their anti-Americanism.

Write soon, y'hear!
No you must have misread, that comment had nothing to do with the constitution. I was calling your postings mumbo jumbo as you ignore my counter arguments and questions in order to copy and paste things that you’ve already posted. It’s a diversion tactic because you are unable to keep up with the actual debate.

But you can't quote any part of the Constitution that empowers states or judges or anyone to deny the guidance of the Constitution, can you.

Why do you suppose that is, liar?????
Of course not nor should they ignore the guidance of the constitution. All factors need to be considered. If they do ignore the guidance of the constitution then there is an appeals process… again, this is the system that is put in place by the constitution

No you must have misread, that comment had nothing to do with the constitution. I was calling your postings mumbo jumbo as you ignore my counter arguments and questions in order to copy and paste things that you’ve already posted. It’s a diversion tactic because you are unable to keep up with the actual debate.

More repeats. I’m not answering questions more than once. See if you can have a chat without repeating yourself and without copy and pasting anything

Of course not nor should they ignore the guidance of the constitution. All factors need to be considered. If they do ignore the guidance of the constitution then there is an appeals process… again, this is the system that is put in place by the constitution

And, if not.....how do you explain this illegality?

Courts altered voting rules.
“In Pennsylvania, the question was whether the state’s Supreme Court could override voting rules set by the state legislature. In North Carolina, the question was whether state election officials had the power to alter such voting rules.”
NYTimes

No, the US constitution is the law of the land.

notice… direct answer to a direct question. Take notes

So the results in those states that imposed voting times and methods other than through the legislatures was illegal.

Excellent.

The votes in those states makes the outcome of the election illegitimate.

So the results in those states that imposed voting times and methods other than through the legislatures was illegal.

Excellent.

The votes in those states makes the outcome of the election illegitimate.
No it was not illegal for the reasons I posted and you’ve been ignoring. Unlike you I’m not going to copy and paste and repeat. You go back and respond to the points I’ve made if you want to engage on this.

No it was not illegal for the reasons I posted and you’ve been ignoring. Unlike you I’m not going to copy and paste and repeat. You go back and respond to the points I’ve made if you want to engage on this.

You admitted the Constitution is the law of the land.

The election was determined due to infracting the Constitution.

Get your story straight.

Those who aren’t complying with subpoenas are doing so for the exact same reason as the Trumpers and Trump himself ignored subpoenas. I don’t recall you making a stink about that and claim their disregard for cooperation as proof of guilt. Why’s that?
Fine. If they prove guilt then the swing states ignoring subpoenas prove fraud. I am fine with that.

Fine. If they prove guilt then the swing states ignoring subpoenas prove fraud. I am fine with that.
36762A14-687F-4361-B8EC-3774C9066112.jpeg

Forum List

Back