If they saw our world today

I take comfort in knowing that 98% of the world views Donald Trump negatively, and that history will remember him as a disgrace (and downfall of the United States). The drawback is that war criminals like George W. Bush, Barack Obama, Ronald Reagan, and John F. Kennedy will look good in comparison.

Reagan looked pretty bad when he started.

Despite your stupidity....he's seen pretty favorably.

The stupid lying lefties claimed he would get us into a nuclear war also.

THey never apologized for their vile smears.

I take comfort in knowing that 98% of the world views Donald Trump negatively, and that history will remember him as a disgrace (and downfall of the United States). The drawback is that war criminals like George W. Bush, Barack Obama, Ronald Reagan, and John F. Kennedy will look good in comparison.

Despite your stupidity....he's seen pretty favorably.

The stupid lying lefties claimed he would get us into a nuclear war also.

THey never apologized for their vile smears.

Of course not.

They are to busy going to the next set up crap positions.

Seek help.

Seek a way out. Your cult is going to end in flames..

Reagan was universally hated around the globe. He was decisive in America, and now he only looks good in comparison to George W. Bush and Donald J. Trump.

Trust me, no future president will top Donald Trump in terms of pure dipshitery. He'll be associated with disgrace in the history books.

Seek help.

Yes, they really went down in flames in 2016.

Reagan was universally hated around the globe. He was decisive in America, and now he only looks good in comparison to George W. Bush and Donald J. Trump.

Trust me, no future president will top Donald Trump in terms of pure dipshitery. He'll be associated with disgrace in the history books.

THe people in the East Bloc loved him for his help in freeing them.

Do you sit in your basement and make this stuff up....or do you have some stupid local who is feeding this to you.

Either way, you look stupid.

Reagan was really divisive.

He inherited a mess from Carter, fell in the polls but in 1984, without really campaigning.....

reagan-mondale-1984-electoral-college-map.jpg

He really was. You people have short memories, but during his second term he quickly became a saint of the right, and a demon of the left. Not exactly unifying.

And he was definitely hated around the globe. No surprise considering he was a mass murdering war criminal.

He really was. You people have short memories, but during his second term he quickly became a saint of the right, and a demon of the left. Not exactly unifying.

And he was definitely hated around the globe. No surprise considering he was a mass murdering war criminal.

Reagan helped the USSR over the cliff.

Hated around the globe ?

Please provide that polling data.

Actually they had a low opinion of him. East Germans were heavily divided between those that supported the ruling regime, and those that despised it (the number of supporters were larger than people realize).

Those that supported the regime hated him for undermining the DDR. Those that despised the regime hated Reagan for his close relationship with Mikail Gorbachev. At the end of the day he really did nothing for the East Germans, besides shout a few one liners and maintain the status quo.

Our values are not universal. They are rejected every day by those immigrants, and indeed, under attack at home by liberals ever single day.

McCain is a grump old man.
again,,Hitler hated the Jews used them to unite Germany ,,,Trump uses immigrants to help unite his people

Trump is uniting the country? I wish.

There is no evidence trump hates immigrants. Though you clearly agree because you didn't claim he did.

As for what they would say if they saw today..

Man up snowflakes. We dealt with arguably the most evil man to have walks the earth. You live in a time of luxury. Knock it off.

Not what id say but I'm sure they would.

No, Mikhaill Gorbachev and liberal reformists pushed the USSR off the cliff. Ronald Reagan did nothing besides increase defense spending, which wasn't an underlying reason for the dissolution of the Soviet Union. The USSR was acually strengthened by several highly unpopular and denounced military and CIA interventions undertaken under the Reagan administration.

Hated around the globe ?

I have eyes and ears data. Step out of the echo chamber sometime.

Actually they had a low opinion of him. East Germans were heavily divided between those that supported the ruling regime, and those that despised it (the number of supporters were larger than people realize).

Those that supported the regime hated him for undermining the DDR. Those that despised the regime hated Reagan for his close relationship with Mikail Gorbachev. At the end of the day he really did nothing for the East Germans, besides shout a few one liners and maintain the status quo.

Sure. A lot of people in the DDR supporting the ruling regime....

That's why the moment they stopped shooting people, the people rose up in a mob and tore down the wall with their bare hands, and unified with West Germany.

Query: Which from of government did the unified Germany go with, Communist or the mixed Capitalist one of the West?

No, Mikhaill Gorbachev and liberal reformists pushed the USSR off the cliff. Ronald Reagan did nothing besides increase defense spending, which wasn't an underlying reason for the dissolution of the Soviet Union. The USSR was acually strengthened by several highly unpopular and denounced military and CIA interventions undertaken under the Reagan administration.

Hated around the globe ?

I have eyes and ears data. Step out of the echo chamber sometime.

So you don't have any data.

And Reagan's build up helped Gorbachev see the light.

Our values are not universal. They are rejected every day by those immigrants, and indeed, under attack at home by liberals ever single day.

McCain is a grump old man.
again,,Hitler hated the Jews used them to unite Germany ,,,Trump uses immigrants to help unite his people

We are putting them in camps and gassing them ?

Really ?

Who's gonna mow my lawn ?
Not yet, anyways. Hitler had to start small too.

Hitler didn't have separation of powers and federalism to stop him. Not to mention he was unambiguously clear on what he wanted to do to them.

When has trump suggested genocide?

Last edited:
We won't name names let republicans guess
Senator John McCain has given a speech which appears to take sharp aim at the president even though Donald Trump's name was never mentioned, reports the Washington Post.

The Arizona lawmaker was addressing the 2017 Munich Security Conference on Friday when he invoked the name of Ewald von Kleist who helped plot an assassination attempt of Adolf Hitler more than 70 years ago.

McCain said, "What would von Kleist's generation say if they saw our world today?"

John McCain through the years

foc:face

18 PHOTOS
John McCain through the years
SEE GALLERY

He then answered, "They would be alarmed by an increasing turn away from universal values and toward old ties of blood, and race, and sectarianism. They would be alarmed by the hardening resentment we see toward immigrants, and refugees, and minority groups, especially Muslims."

He added, "They would be alarmed by the growing inability, and even unwillingness, to separate truth from lies. They would be alarmed that more and more of our fellow citizens seem to be flirting with authoritarianism and romanticizing it as our moral equivalent."
lol Apparently, the article was written after the author fell into a rabbit hole. There is absolutely nothing in it that makes it an attack on President Trump. The Washington Post, once a great newspaper, is now clearly just another spin machine.

When has trump suggested genocide?

Many are equating his war on immigrants as being genocide. Not the extreme kind obviously, but if it can be proven that he is discriminately targeting all hispanic immigrants (legal or illegal) with negative polices, then that would technically be considered genocide by the UN.

Seek help.

The united states is a cult?

Forum List

Back