If this is true, we are in trouble...

We really need a common-sense Blue Collar party in the U.S.A, based on Pro-Unions, No Illegals, Pro-Manufacturing, No Outsourcing, Pro-Middle class tax cuts, Anti-Tax cuts for the wealthy, Pro-Life, anti-Refugee, Supports the Troops, not the War.

Yada, yada, yada.

Basically we got two disgusting American parties, one which caters to the whims of rich Jews, and the other which caters to the whims of poor Illegal Immigrants.

This is frigging trash, no common-sense, common-sense has become frightfully un-common in this country.

Democrats in the early 70's didn't allow the Japan to product dump in the US which was the beginning of the end for automobile and steel manufacturers. Nixon did.

Democrats didn't repeal the HMO Act which is the main cause of our "most expensive in the world" healthcare. Reagan did.

Democrats didn't not police the banking industry which was the cause of the biggest financial meltdown in the world. Bush did.

Democrats today are NOT pushing for a cut in Social Security and Medicare. Republicans are.

Lay off the blue apron, and the starbucks,
These statistics are claimed to be true:
1. 50% of American wage earners earn less than $30k.
2. 63% of Americans can’t afford a $1,000 emergency.
3. 80% of American workers live pay check to pay check.
4. Since 1973 American productivity has increased by 77%, yet hourly pay has grown by 12%. If the minimum wage was tracked to productivity, it would be over $20 an hour today.
5. 41% of American workers earn less than $12 per hour, with most without employer provided HC.
6. Since 2008 the federal government and the Fed created $26 trillion out of nothing. Was any of this enormous sum spent on infrastructure, public education, universal HC, bail out 5.1 million people who lost their homes?

Not a pretty picture for the poor and middle class. Hopefully things are improving or we are headed for big trouble.

Trump is doing his best to fix this..... the more democrats we vote out of office the better off these people will be......

That is why November is so important....democrats thrive on poverty, racism, hate and violence......

There's no proof trump is trying to fix things else you're talking about tax cuts for the rich and his other disgraceful policies.

What A Moron.

If you own your own company, then you made money off of your laborer. You charged more for his services than you payed him. How am I the piece of shit for merely pointing it out?

So you think that if he had not employed these people and secured the contracts that allowed ALL of them to be paid, that the laborers would still have accumulated wealth?

Leftism is a manifestation of ignorance of basic economics. Marxism is the absurd denial of economic reality in favor of childish and dangerous fantasy.
That doesn't justify him taking value from the laborer.

Trump's short term exaggerations of the economy masks the long term effects his policies will have. The same phenomenon was seen with Reagan. It will be worse after Trump.

Exactly what is your "better" Communist plan. guy? Do you even have one? If so, lay it out. If not, STFU, pinko.
In a nutshell, the plan is to abolish the ability of some to acquire vast amounts of wealth off of the labor of others.

Then what you are talking about is Fascism. You want government to have such power as to tell any company in the US how they will pay people.

Sorry, we don't do that in a free capitalist country.
That is not fascism. It only happens when society wakes up to the reality that the capitalist system is failing to meet our basic needs. It's called democracy.

The Fascists did have a lot of controls over the economy, they heavily regulated corporate actions, and corporate wages through councils.
It wasn't democratic.

Yeah, I know how it works. You're still giving someone else a portion of the value that you created no matter how you want to justify it.

The laborer is not creating the value.

Economic ignorance is not a substitute for reality.

If a craftsman builds a cabinet and pays an unskilled laborer to paint it, it is not the laborer who created the value. He simply sold his time to do as his intellectual superior directed.

Dig a hole and fill it in, you have surely labored - but you create no value. Value is not a result of brute force nor mindless action.

We really need a common-sense Blue Collar party in the U.S.A, based on Pro-Unions, No Illegals, Pro-Manufacturing, No Outsourcing, Pro-Middle class tax cuts, Anti-Tax cuts for the wealthy, Pro-Life, anti-Refugee, Supports the Troops, not the War.

Yada, yada, yada.

Basically we got two disgusting American parties, one which caters to the whims of rich Jews, and the other which caters to the whims of poor Illegal Immigrants.

This is frigging trash, no common-sense, common-sense has become frightfully un-common in this country.

Democrats in the early 70's didn't allow the Japan to product dump in the US which was the beginning of the end for automobile and steel manufacturers. Nixon did.

Democrats didn't repeal the HMO Act which is the main cause of our "most expensive in the world" healthcare. Reagan did.

Democrats didn't not police the banking industry which was the cause of the biggest financial meltdown in the world. Bush did.

Democrats today are NOT pushing for a cut in Social Security and Medicare. Republicans are.

Notice you're not touching the Illegals, or Abortion fiasco, eh?

A lot of working class guys I know might be pro-Union, but they're anti-Illegals, and anti-Abortion.

Yeah, I know how it works. You're still giving someone else a portion of the value that you created no matter how you want to justify it.

If a craftsman builds a cabinet and pays an unskilled laborer to paint it, it is not the laborer who created the value. He simply sold his time to do as his intellectual superior directed.

Dig a hole and fill it in, you have surely labored - but you create no value. Value is not a result of brute force nor mindless action.

What value do Wall Street CEO's hold now-a-days?

Besides gouging "Americans"???????

Wall Street CEO's make as much money as possible by cutting corners on products that fall apart, or on jobs outsourced to China, Vietnam, or Mexico etc. etc.

How is this anymore valuable than digging ditches?

PS
Nikola Tesla one of the most, if not the most important modern inventor, was at some point digging ditches.

That's kind of the point, sometimes very smart, or important people aren't always wealthy at all points.

The cabinet has less value unfinished. You are lying when you say the painter didn't add value to the cabinet.

4. Since 1973 American productivity has increased by 77%, yet hourly pay has grown by 12%. If the minimum wage was tracked to productivity, it would be over $20 an hour today.
5. 41% of American workers earn less than $12 per hour, with most without employer provided HC.
6. Since 2008 the federal government and the Fed created $26 trillion out of nothing. Was any of this enormous sum spent on infrastructure, public education, universal HC, bail out 5.1 million people who lost their homes?

Not a pretty picture for the poor and middle class. Hopefully things are improving or we are headed for big trouble.

Trump is doing his best to fix this..... the more democrats we vote out of office the better off these people will be......

That is why November is so important....democrats thrive on poverty, racism, hate and violence......
He didnt even pay some of the people he hired, he filed bankruptcies to avoid paying, he brought cheap labor from overseas, he stiffed students with a scam....and you putting faith on him ? FOOL.

Its true for my family. Me and the wife are in college but I am skeptical its going to do anything for me other than leave me with a shit ton of debt I have no intention of paying back.

Of course it's true, and of course we're in trouble.

"Every man for himself" doesn't work in capitalist system, and the reason should be clear: There will always be people who are naturally better suited to create wealth and prosper than others. Therefore, without a strong safety net and a supported middle class, many will fall through the holes.

The "you're on your own" folks are digging their own grave here. They refuse to see that, as wealth disparities continue to increase, so will the anger. At some point, the people on the bottom will revolt at the polls and we will swing in the other direction.

As another poster has said here, it's social insurance against revolution. That's too complicated, I guess.
And when we swing the other way eventually wealth is going to run out because its all been taken and those wealthy people will have left the country.

[
It is the minority group that is oppressing the masses.

"oppressing" them by providing the food that fills their bellies and the goods that keep them warm and dry.

This is why Marxism always leads to misery and despair, stupidity is wrapped in a bow and ladled with a helping of envy. Before labor can build anything, those with a mind must invent it.

This is not 1750, yet you Marxist have not grasped that cutting a tree down with a hand ax is foolish and offers little value. The inventor of the chain saw is the hero who enables all the wood needed for peoples stoves and fireplaces. You are neanderthals who cannot grasp how a modern mechanized society functions.

It is the minority group that is leaching off the labor of others. That is what you promote.

Pay the worker the full value of what he creates.

Utter bullshit.

It is the inventor of the integrated circuit (Jack Kilby) who provides us the wonders at our finger tips. The Chinese worker fetching solder for the more skilled in the factory is irrelevant to the marvels we depend on.

Grow up.

Its true for my family. Me and the wife are in college but I am skeptical its going to do anything for me other than leave me with a shit ton of debt I have no intention of paying back.
I was under the impression that student loan debt is unforgivable.

[
That doesn't justify him taking value from the laborer.

He is not "taking" anything. He is providing a means for the laborer to sell time in exchange for cash that he will use to survive.

He offers value and hope, you offer misery and envy.

He is the hero, you most certainly are not.
He is profiting off of the labor. He is putting in his pocket money that rightly belongs to the laborer.

What an ignorant question.

Shall we examine a CEO such as Jeff Bezos? What value does having goods at your doorstep in days provide? Enormous value.

Wall Street CEO's make as much money as possible by cutting corners on products that fall apart, or on jobs outsourced to China, Vietnam, or Mexico etc. etc.

PS
Nikola Tesla one of the most, if not the most important modern inventor, was at some point digging ditches.

That's kind of the point, sometimes very smart, or important people aren't always wealthy at all points.

If I dig a ditch, how does it benefit you? Bezos creating a supply chain that allows me to get goods for less money without leaving the comfort of my home creates enormous value.

What an ignorant question.

Shall we examine a CEO such as Jeff Bezos? What value does having goods at your doorstep in days provide? Enormous value.

PS

If I dig a ditch, how does it benefit you? Bezos creating a supply chain that allows me to get goods for less money without leaving the comfort of my home creates enormous value.

Actually, I think we shall consider getting rid of Amazon, it's if anything more of a societal detriment, it gets rid of other Stores which otherwise hire more people than Amazon would.

That means less jobs for the masses.

Just another big loss for this generation of mine, and another blow to this nation.

Of course most Americans are severely delusional about Capitalism, and are clueless that this WAS NOT really much of a Capitalist country until after WW2, basically.

Capitalism needs to be planned, and regulated.

Forum List

Back