If this isn't blatant racism, then I don't know what is.

When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

But I speak to border guards and they tell us what we’re getting. And it only makes common sense. It only makes common sense. They’re sending us not the right people.

It’s coming from more than Mexico. It’s coming from all over South and Latin America, and it’s coming probably— probably— from the Middle East.

-------------------------------------

Those are Donald Trump's words. You don't need any link. This is a direct quote EVERYONE has heard many times.

He is insulting the entire Middle East and all of South America. Hundreds of millions of people.

I could never vote for an outright pu$$y grabbing racist. He will never represent me. So he won. He will be president. But he will be the most divisive president in history. I always knew the Racist Right Wing hated Obama because he's black. But then they went and elected a racist. How can this country present a moral agenda to the rest of the world when the GOP and the racist leading it have no morals?

You clearly don't know the quote.

If you think he said that every single human being that illegally crosses the border is a rapist and a murderer, you are nothing but a disingenuous A-hole.

I know snowflakes like to stereotype, but you have to come to terms with the fact that your world narrative is bullshit. Utter utter bullshit.

The evidence is how few snowflakes even gave Trump a chance to win...much less actually win.

So, Trump won...proving you don't know shit.

You clearly don't know the quote.

You clearly have difficulty with your native language.

By putting emphasis on the word some, Trump is telling his listeners that he believes most are as he described. He even put doubt on the "some" by saying he only assumes that is the case.

It's very clear what was meant.

And he finally admits he doesn't know what racism is. It took THIS long.

By the way, Mexican isn't a race.

Last edited:
When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

But I speak to border guards and they tell us what we’re getting. And it only makes common sense. It only makes common sense. They’re sending us not the right people.

It’s coming from more than Mexico. It’s coming from all over South and Latin America, and it’s coming probably— probably— from the Middle East.

Those are Donald Trump's words. You don't need any link. This is a direct quote EVERYONE has heard many times.

He is insulting the entire Middle East and all of South America. Hundreds of millions of people.

I could never vote for an outright pu$$y grabbing racist. He will never represent me. So he won. He will be president. But he will be the most divisive president in history. I always knew the Racist Right Wing hated Obama because he's black. But then they went and elected a racist. How can this country present a moral agenda to the rest of the world when the GOP and the racist leading it have no morals?
So, he talks about the ones breaking the law when they cross the boarder being criminals, and you assume he's referring to ALL Mexicans, and the Middle Easterners(Somehow)... which means you're assuming that every single Mexican is an illegal, or potential illegal. There's a racist here, and it's not Donald Trump.

Actually read it carefully.

It's a conspiracy theory.

It is clear that by "they" and "Mexico", Trump means "their government". As it is also clear that we are dealing with someone intentionally sending someone. Not someone going somewhere of their own free will.

i don't know your age but you sound pretty naive and inexperienced in the ways of the REAL world RDean . -------------- no offense intended .
I'm retired. And I know naked hatred when I see it. Trump didn't limit his disgusting comments to the illegals who came here, which was bad enough, but he said Mexico sends us. Meaning the entire country. Me made it a plot by the country of Mexico against this country. Without a shred of evidence.

The shear hatred from the white wing is bad enough, but the lying through denial is disgusting.

I remember when USMB Republicans were saying, "Oh, we don't hate gays anymore. That's a thing of the past". Until Romney made a gay one of his advisors.

EXCLUSIVE: Richard Grenell hounded from Romney campaign by anti-gay conservatives

4648-1481126581-0c7fdf18867d399818295808b9190cb6.jpg

So a Muslim guy shot up a gay nightclub. As horrific as that was, the chances of another Muslim doing that in this country is slim. Most of the attacks on gays come from your kind. Go ahead, deny it, But you know it's true. You would have to be a complete drooling idiot to not know that.
--------------------------------------------------------------------- mexico has put out pamphlets telling its illegals that travel to the USA how to milk the USA 'free stuff' system so mexican government helps its illegals as mexican government sends them to the USA. As far as hate or racism goes , it is no problem and perfectly LEGAL until it turns violent . ------------------ gays , also ok and legal to hate them until that hate turns violent which is a part of muslims doing as instructed by their koran and holy teachers RDean . Thanks for the reply RDean !!

You may as well get a big tattoo on your head that say's "I'm stupid".

You may as well get a big tattoo on your head that say's "I'm stupid".

No need... it is painfully obvious within 5 seconds of first contact with Rdean.

upload_2016-12-8_15-10-11.png

It isn't, It's you

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain"?

Quote from the Wizard of Oz or Quote from Trump referring to Steve Bannon? You choose...

Quote from the Wizard of Oz or Quote from Trump referring to Steve Bannon? You chose...

Dude, did you just wake up from a drug induced coma? What does this have to do with anything?

Quote from the Wizard of Oz or Quote from Trump referring to Steve Bannon? You chose...

Dude, did you just wake up from a drug induced coma? What does this have to do with anything?

The man behind the curtain was pulling the levers, just like Bannon will be pulling strings behind Trump. Funny that everyone understands that except you...

The man behind the curtain was pulling the levers, just like Bannon will be pulling strings behind Trump. Funny that everyone understands that except you...

Oh, I see the racism correlation since you put it that way.

:eek:

Obama was the biggest racist we've had since Johnson. The country was right when the elected Donald Trump. These illegals are usurping our resources and many are not assimilating to our culture.

Look at the standards by which Mexico would accept US citizens.

Mexico welcomes only foreigners who will be useful to Mexican society. According to the nation's central immigration law:

• Foreigners are admitted into Mexico "according to their possibilities of contributing to national progress."
  • Immigration officials must "ensure" that immigrants will not only be useful additions to Mexico, but that they have the necessary funds to sustain themselves and their dependents.
  • Foreigners may be barred from the country if their presence upsets "the equilibrium of the national demographics"; if they are deemed to be detrimental to "economic or national interests"; if they have broken Mexican laws; and if they are not found to be “physically or mentally healthy."
  • The Secretary of Governance may "suspend or prohibit the admission of foreigners” if he determines such action to be in the national interest."

Mexican Immigration Policies - Discover the Networks

Now, that seems reasonable to me. We should adopt the same standards they are holding to.

I don't what you're talking about either. I guess that makes two of that you haven't polled?

Forum List

Back