If this isn't blatant racism, then I don't know what is.

Massive anti-Trump protests planned for Inauguration Day, police on alert

A lot more people than me know a bigot when they hear one. And right wingers, try as the might, can't shrug off his racist rhetoric.

Only one person could walk it back. And that's Trump. And that will never happen.

Nazi_ForTrump.png

AMERICAN NAZIS Meet With Donald Trump Surrogates In Washington DC . . . First Time Since BEFORE WORLD WAR 2!! (What Has America ELECTED??)

November 20, 2016: For the FIRST time in modern history the NAZI PARTY has found a home in the United States. The Nazis held a conference in Washington D.C. this weekend, and it was reportedly attended by some Trump surrogates.

NAZI'S Meet With Donald Trump Surrogates In Washington DC!!
A lot of democrats voted Trump....

When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

But I speak to border guards and they tell us what we’re getting. And it only makes common sense. It only makes common sense. They’re sending us not the right people.

It’s coming from more than Mexico. It’s coming from all over South and Latin America, and it’s coming probably— probably— from the Middle East.

-------------------------------------

Those are Donald Trump's words. You don't need any link. This is a direct quote EVERYONE has heard many times.

He is insulting the entire Middle East and all of South America. Hundreds of millions of people.

I could never vote for an outright pu$$y grabbing racist. He will never represent me. So he won. He will be president. But he will be the most divisive president in history. I always knew the Racist Right Wing hated Obama because he's black. But then they went and elected a racist. How can this country present a moral agenda to the rest of the world when the GOP and the racist leading it have no morals?

You clearly don't know the quote.

If you think he said that every single human being that illegally crosses the border is a rapist and a murderer, you are nothing but a disingenuous A-hole.

I know snowflakes like to stereotype, but you have to come to terms with the fact that your world narrative is bullshit. Utter utter bullshit.

The evidence is how few snowflakes even gave Trump a chance to win...much less actually win.

So, Trump won...proving you don't know shit.
I posted the quote shit for brains and even put a part in italics. Which part was that? Try to figure it out SFB's.

And some, I assume, are good people.
Couldn't tell you since they broke the law....

When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best.

If you think Mexico's rich, white, educated citizens are sneaking across the border,
you may be a stupid liberal.....but then I repeat myself.
So rich and white are the "best". Thanks for proving my point. Trump is rich and whitish orange. He is not the best. Not a pu$$y grabber. A pu$$y grabber who stiffs working class Americans and calls people from another country rapists can't be our best. He's a con man. He is among America's worst. And by electing him, Right Wingers have told us a lot about who they are.
If he was black you would be kissing his ass right now.

Dem's strategy was to call Trump a racist, they got clobbered in the election, Trump drove a King Tiger tank into the heart of Dem territory in PA, MI, and WI and destroyed them. Naturally after the loss Dem's came out with a new strategy...to call Trump a racist. :laugh:

There's nothing racist about what he said.

Also, you are an awful person to call a man a racist when he isn't.

When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

But I speak to border guards and they tell us what we’re getting. And it only makes common sense. It only makes common sense. They’re sending us not the right people.

It’s coming from more than Mexico. It’s coming from all over South and Latin America, and it’s coming probably— probably— from the Middle East.

Those are Donald Trump's words. You don't need any link. This is a direct quote EVERYONE has heard many times.

He is insulting the entire Middle East and all of South America. Hundreds of millions of people.

I could never vote for an outright pu$$y grabbing racist. He will never represent me. So he won. He will be president. But he will be the most divisive president in history. I always knew the Racist Right Wing hated Obama because he's black. But then they went and elected a racist. How can this country present a moral agenda to the rest of the world when the GOP and the racist leading it have no morals?

Racist my ass. You wouldn't know a real racist if one kicked you in your sorry ass.

No one hated douchebag because he was black. They all hated the direction he is taking the country. I'm sure you remember Hope and Change??

Anyone who doesn't agree with you and your bullshit is a racist in your eyes.

Just shows what a fool you are. Grow the fuck up you idiot.

You clearly don't know the quote.

If you think he said that every single human being that illegally crosses the border is a rapist and a murderer, you are nothing but a disingenuous A-hole.

I know snowflakes like to stereotype, but you have to come to terms with the fact that your world narrative is bullshit. Utter utter bullshit.

The evidence is how few snowflakes even gave Trump a chance to win...much less actually win.

So, Trump won...proving you don't know shit.
I posted the quote shit for brains and even put a part in italics. Which part was that? Try to figure it out SFB's.

And some, I assume, are good people.

Thought Hillary was going win, and calls me shit for brains.

I love these pussy snowflakes that are so butt hurt.

It's going to be a very long 8 years for your stupid ass. Good Luck to you.

It's amazing to be how many racist blacks and Hispanics voted for Trump and how many misogynist women voted for Trump.

Lots of self haters out there.

i don't know your age but you sound pretty naive and inexperienced in the ways of the REAL world RDean . -------------- no offense intended .
I'm retired. And I know naked hatred when I see it. Trump didn't limit his disgusting comments to the illegals who came here, which was bad enough, but he said Mexico sends us. Meaning the entire country. Me made it a plot by the country of Mexico against this country. Without a shred of evidence.

The shear hatred from the white wing is bad enough, but the lying through denial is disgusting.

I remember when USMB Republicans were saying, "Oh, we don't hate gays anymore. That's a thing of the past". Until Romney made a gay one of his advisors.

EXCLUSIVE: Richard Grenell hounded from Romney campaign by anti-gay conservatives

4648-1481126581-0c7fdf18867d399818295808b9190cb6.jpg

So a Muslim guy shot up a gay nightclub. As horrific as that was, the chances of another Muslim doing that in this country is slim. Most of the attacks on gays come from your kind. Go ahead, deny it, But you know it's true. You would have to be a complete drooling idiot to not know that.

Apparently your knowledge of history is fairly poor. Start here and then we can talk.

Mariel boatlift - Wikipedia

Some were truly dissidents. Some were truly free thinkers seeking opportunity. Some were mental patients. Some were criminals. Most were uneducated and unskilled. The wages for unskilled labor were 20% lower than the national average because of a ready supply of labor.

That isn't racism. That is established historical fact. What makes you think the people pouring across the border today are any better educated or less criminal?
Those people weren't pouring across the country. They came here in boats and Castro used that flight to freedom to empty his prisons and mental health facilities.

The Mythical Connection Between Immigrants and Crime

They might start by pointing out that numerous studies going back more than a century have shown that immigrants—regardless of nationality or legal status—are less likely than the native population to commit violent crimes or to be incarcerated. A new report from the Immigration Policy Center notes that while the illegal immigrant population in the U.S. more than tripled between 1990 and 2013 to more than 11.2 million, “FBI data indicate that the violent crime rate declined 48%—which included falling rates of aggravated assault, robbery, rape, and murder. Likewise, the property crime rate fell 41%, including declining rates of motor vehicle theft, larceny/robbery, and burglary.”

We get it, you dont want to punish criminals, native or foreign born.

If you think Mexico's rich, white, educated citizens are sneaking across the border,
So rich and white are the "best". Thanks for proving my point. Trump is rich and whitish orange. He is not the best. Not a pu$$y grabber. A pu$$y grabber who stiffs working class Americans and calls people from another country rapists can't be our best. He's a con man. He is among America's worst. And by electing him, Right Wingers have told us a lot about who they are.
But if you are brown, illegal, and a rapist it is okay with you right?

Thanks for the timely example of the OP's point.

Thanks also to those who left the 6 winners.

How is that racism. or about race at all, Sardine?

Hispanic is an ethnonym to people of country heritage that speak the Spanish language, in some definitions, to ancient Roman Hispania, which roughly comprised the Iberian Peninsula including the contemporary states of Spain, Portugal, Andorra and the British Overseas Territory of Gibraltar.

So, Trump basically hates white people?

Massive anti-Trump protests planned for Inauguration Day, police on alert

A lot more people than me know a bigot when they hear one. And right wingers, try as the might, can't shrug off his racist rhetoric.

Only one person could walk it back. And that's Trump. And that will never happen.

Nazi_ForTrump.png

AMERICAN NAZIS Meet With Donald Trump Surrogates In Washington DC . . . First Time Since BEFORE WORLD WAR 2!! (What Has America ELECTED??)

November 20, 2016: For the FIRST time in modern history the NAZI PARTY has found a home in the United States. The Nazis held a conference in Washington D.C. this weekend, and it was reportedly attended by some Trump surrogates.

NAZI'S Meet With Donald Trump Surrogates In Washington DC!!

OH LOOK. Sardine is posting FAKE NEWS yet again.

Just because some alt-left site posts shit, does not force you to repost it here, retard.

Trump's not racist by wanting the best people to come here, not the poor, uneducated and unskilled. Immigration should be about what's best for America.

Forum List

Back