If Trump Advocates Legalization of Illegal Aliens, I Won't Vote For Him

All those people who supported him thought the wall was determined. It's what he said.
You are confusing 2 separate sub-issues. The wall is border security (keeping the invaders from coming in). Mass deportation is enforcement (getting the invaders out). I haven't heard anything about the wall. Last I heard, it goes up. Mexico pays for it.

Donald Trump just met with a large group of Hispanics. After the meeting, when campaign manager Kellyanne Conway, was asked by Dana Bash of CNN, if he still proposes mass deportation, she answered by saying "to be determined"

Huh ? The fundamental policy of the Trump campaign from the beginning, which got Trump steamrolled over such amnesyites as Jeb Bush, Lindsey Graham, and Marco Rubio, was mass deportation of illegal aliens. It was what millions of Republicans admired and voted for in the primaries. It is the right thing to do, and it would be a travesty of justice against American workers and ALL Americans to grant amnesty to illegals - which I define as anything less than mass deportation of EVERY illegal alien, and that includes white, European illegal aliens as well as Hispanics or Blacks.

So where in hell did "to be determined" come from ? This is something that was ALREADY determined. It was determined at the beginning of this campaign, and all through it, that decades of lawbreakers would finally be brought to justice and get kicked out of the country as the law provides. What a huge disappointment if Trump flip-flops on this. Stay the course, Donald, and explain to American Hispanic voters why this mass deportation is good for THEM as well as anybody else.
you rubes have been conned and punked

All those people who supported him thought the wall was determined. It's what he said.
You are confusing 2 separate sub-issues. The wall is border security (keeping the invaders from coming in). Mass deportation is enforcement (getting the invaders out). I haven't heard anything about the wall. Last I heard, it goes up. Mexico pays for it.

You need to heep up with what he says each day. It changes quite often. He's backed off on mass deportation.

It means that the outcome is questionable. That's not what he said when campaigning for the nomination. He said we WILL build the wall, and we WILL deport those 11 million people. He didn't say it's an idea I'm thinking about.
The wall is not part of the "to be determined" That only has to do with MD, and he hasn't changed on that up to now. In fact, he said he's not flip flopping. You need to calm down.

:chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill:

What exact harm has an illegal immigrant done to you? You're just spitting out the usual rhetoric about the suppose harm illegals have done to Americans.

Would you ask that question of a resident of England, pertaining to the Vikings. Illegal aliens from Mexico alone extract $24 Billion/year out of the US economy in remittances, which they reinsert into their economy. The Vikings would be envious. In all their pillaging they never even came close to a rip-off of that magnitude.

Here's another question. Would you let your next door neighbor enter your home and take money out of it every day, for decades ? (which they then insert into THEIR household) If not, why would you allow Mexico, China, India , etc to do that to the USA ? And they take much more than just remittances. they also take tens of Billions$$/year in welfare $ payouts to their citizens from our treasuries.

Here's the list >>>

Harms of Immigration

Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($123 Billion year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases.

17. Influx of terrorists (ex. ISIS with "Syrian refugees")

1.Illegals do jobs that Americans don't want. Americans don't want to pick fruit for a living or clean someone's house.

2. Wage reduction has more to do with greedy cooperation and ha a little do with illegals.

3 &4 and 5 I think these have more to do with the sucky economy that Bush left. There are a lot more Americans who winded up on welfar when they economy tanked.

6. The increased crime has more to do with society deteriorating . Blaming illegals for that is overreaching. In fact many illegals try and stay out of trouble because they don't want to get caught.

7,8,9 , 10 and 11 you can't be serious?

12. I don't where you live but I live in Philly which is a pretty big city and they've actually had to close a lot public schools because there weren't enough kids to fill classes. People are actually having less children.

13. See point 3

14. What cultural erosion? Americans really do not have a culture. Immigrants are at least bringing some flavor to our cultural.

15. Americans use to much natural resources period. Deporting illegals isn't going to solve the issue. As long as we have folks denying global warming in this country, people will continue to overuse things like oil and gas.

16. What diseases? I know whopping cough is making a come back but that's because you got people thinking vaccines are bad.

17. We have yet to have a Syrian refugee or any Arab immigrant for a that matter attack us. Orlando and San Bernadino terrorist attacks were committed by citizens of this country. Even the attacks in Europe have been committed by citizens and not refugees.

You need to heep up with what he says each day. It changes quite often. He's backed off on mass deportation.

Only a Mexican dog would believe there will be mass deportations.

It means that the outcome is questionable. That's not what he said when campaigning for the nomination. He said we WILL build the wall, and we WILL deport those 11 million people. He didn't say it's an idea I'm thinking about.
The wall is not part of the "to be determined" That only has to do with MD, and he hasn't changed on that up to now. In fact, he said he's not flip flopping. You need to calm down.

What about the "electronic" wall?

Not excited. Just amused. Yes, he now says the wall was just a suggestion. Of course he might have flip flopped again since he said that. It is hard to keep up with where he stands from day to day,

You also have to wonder now, if trump advocates not deporting space aliens will his base still vote for him? Many of them have been abducted so would they have a negative reaction or a positive one to having the Grays live amongst us. They wouldn't take any jobs. And flying saucers could probably be used to pull people out of flood waters.

So you're okay with people being deported who were in this country since they were a kid? Or people who have literally dedicated their lives to working here in America and raising productive members of society?

Yes they should have come into the country through the legal route. But it's not easy for South Americans to get visas here and when you're living in a craphole country you do whatever it takes to leave that place even if it involves being an illegal.
None of those things validates them disrespecting our laws (and therefore us as well), and coming here and inflicting the long list of harms upon the American people that they do. Yes, of course I'm OK with deporting ALL illegal aliens. Anything less would be unfair and an improper imposition on the American people.
Last night on CNN, a Republican congressman from Western New York was interviewed. He represents a heavily rural, farm constiituency. The host asked him what he thought of this possible switch in Trump's stance on illegal immigrants.

This congressman (C. Collins) went on for quite some time articulating HIS stance, saying repeatedly that the farmers, hotels and (something else I can't remember) DEPEND on these illegal immigrants to do the work Americans do not want to do. Dairy farming is hard work, apparently. Cows need milking 3 times a day regardless of the weather, blah blah blah. Collins advocates letting them get their working papers if they meet the requirements to remain and therefore be legal, if not citizens. He emphasized that this is HIS stance, not Trump's.

What really aggravated me was that not once during the whole spiel did Collins or the CNN host bring up what should happen to the (apparently) many, many farmers and hoteliers in Upstate New York who are benefiting from this illegal work force, knowing full well they are illegal, and breaking the law just as seriously as the illegal immigrants themselves. In some ways it's worse what all these employers are doing. And there was not a thing mentioned about THEM taking any responsibility for merrily breaking the law all this time. If it weren't for employers who hire these folks, we would not have a problem.

Republicans kinda suck in their own way.

You hit the nail on the head when you mentioned the business owner and their illegal hiring of undocumented workers and the fact that Trump and the GOP are ignoring them while going after the illegal worker.

If the GOP along with Trump would actually enforce the laws this country has and force employers to stop hiring illegals then the illegal immigrant would stop coming here ( well would slow it considerably ) but as usual the GOP and Trump do not want to offend their voting bloc and prefer to look at one part of the problem and not the entire problem...

And the Cartel will dig under it... So build the wall and show the World how to waste money on something that will not even slow the flow of illegal immigration nor anything else from Mexico!

Oh and there are sections of the wall already and yes the Cartel has been digging under it but stay clueless...

As for the Mass Deportations, not happening and Donald Trump will lose this battle but keep on dreaming and remember no one invited the Europeans to come over here and yes there were civilizations here before the European Settler but let not remember that and focus on the invading force you fear so much!

So you're okay with people being deported who were in this country since they were a kid? Or people who have literally dedicated their lives to working here in America and raising productive members of society?

Yes they should have come into the country through the legal route. But it's not easy for South Americans to get visas here and when you're living in a craphole country you do whatever it takes to leave that place even if it involves being an illegal.
None of those things validates them disrespecting our laws (and therefore us as well), and coming here and inflicting the long list of harms upon the American people that they do. Yes, of course I'm OK with deporting ALL illegal aliens. Anything less would be unfair and an improper imposition on the American people.

What exact harm has an illegal immigrant done to you? You're just spitting out the usual rhetoric about the suppose harm illegals have done to Americans.
Have you noticed that wages are going down? Jobs hard to find? The middle class has lost about 4 grand a year from their pay checks? The debt is growing? Illegals cost 20B a year to e taxpayer? Any of this ring your bells?

What I heard him say is that the bad ones get shown the door and the ones not causing problems need to go through a legalization process. It's the realization that deporting 11 million illegals isn't going to happen. Many have kids and some of their kids have had kids.
Ahhh, the same exact plan of Obama's....

:D
Not hardly. Obama has been doing catch and release.
Are you kidding?

the Democratic plan has been and has always been to deport the felons and gang members and drug dealers first, as priority, since there never was enough money allocated by Congress to deport them all, then give the good guys only, a pathway to citizenship if they don't break the law, learn english, pass a test, keep squeeky clean, finish high school if you are young, then put on the list of citizenship, behind the ones trying to come here legally...

Republicans would have NONE OF IT! Refused to pass immigration reform calling for precisely what Trump is calling for now and Ryan and Rubio called for prior to the primary.

did you see the video on Trump saying that Obama has deported an awful lot of illegals and he thinks just following the law like Obama will get rid of a lot of them like Obama did.
WTF good does deporting them do? They just March right back in. Like that guy who murdered Kate Steinle? That ring any bells? Oh and tough on illegals obummer swore he would veto Kate's law! Naw na na na na na na!

Forum List

Back