If Trump Died

If Trump Died​

carlton.gif

I didn’t dispute that he was asked to do some things, you fucking stupid troll. I denied your repeated claim that any of those things were unconstitutional or illegal.

Asshole suckers, like you, should really consider being honest for once.

I am being honest. Trump was telling Pence, publicly and privately to break the law and perform an unconstitutional action.

And we know the election of 2020 was legitimate. Because we have had 60 court cases say so.

I am being honest. Trump was telling Pence, publicly and privately to break the law and perform an unconstitutional action.

Wrong. He made some requests of Pence. But his suggestions had nothing at all to do with breaking any law, you stupid blood clot.
And we know the election of 2020 was legitimate. Because we have had 60 court cases say so.
No we don’t and no they don’t. Almost every single court case was dismissed on “procedural” grounds — so the courts never got to the issues raised.

You really need to snap out of your coma.

Wrong. He made some requests of Pence. But his suggestions had nothing at all to do with breaking any law, you stupid blood clot.

No we don’t and no they don’t. Almost every single court case was dismissed on “procedural” grounds — so the courts never got to the issues raised.

You really need to snap out of your coma.

When will Trump release this large and extensive report that conclusively proves the election was stolen? How many times has he teased it now?

When will Trump release this large and extensive report that conclusively proves the election was stolen? How many times has he teased it now?
Ask him.

But any intelligent person can already see the evidence of all kinds of election fraud.

Who would you vote for instead? I would vote for DeSantis all the way because he's the one with the least flaws. At least in my book.
I would vote for the guy who made the cheeseburger Trump choked on.

Ask him.

But any intelligent person can already see the evidence of all kinds of election fraud.

Evidence? All of which was debunked years ago? You true believers are like Flat Earth Conspiracy Nuts. You won’t believe any evidence that challenges you world of so called truth.

Forum List

Back