If Trump had claimed that everyone should wear a mask everywhere, all the time, would lefties NOT be wearing masks?

If only Trump had acted responsibly during COVID and advocated harsh action......He would still be President.

Instead, he chose denial, misinformation and false hope that it will all just go away by itself

Anything Trump said or did was demagogued, denigrated, and otherwise pissed on by the Left, no matter what it was. And it would be no different today; no matter what it was, if Trump said it then he lied or if he did something or didn't do something then he was wrong. Their hatred for him and for those who voted for him was and is visceral and eternal. And if you said or did anything to support him then you got vilified and cancelled.

There was a time when freedom of speech and association was a real thing, but no longer.

Anything Trump said or did was demagogued, denigrated, and otherwise pissed on by the Left, no matter what it was. And it would be no different today; no matter what it was, if Trump said it then he lied or if he did something or didn't do something then he was wrong. Their hatred for him and for those who voted for him was and is visceral and eternal. And if you said or did anything to support him then you got vilified and cancelled.

There was a time when freedom of speech and association was a real thing, but no longer.
Problem was Trump was lying and it was obvious to most Americans

Much like a small child who fibs to stay out of trouble, Trump was that obvious.

His only concern was his re-election, the stock market and that he would not be blamed

So many did the opposite of what Trump said, just to be fake rebels.

It's akin to hearing the Never Trumpers today complain about Biden, and then they proclaim (now that it is safe and Trump lost) "I give Trump credit for _____ (insert issue they disagree with Biden on)".

These clowns cut off their nose to spite their faces. They thought they were smarter than they really are. I cant help but sit back and watch the outrage, time and again people are so easily mislead and exploited. They act as if what Biden said during the campaign wasn't going to be policy.

Jokes on you Jack! Elections have consequences. Instead of just hating Trump because some deep pocket China First scumbags told you to, doesn't mean you were right. Now put on your CCP flag and get ready for the Beijing Olympics.

I am convinced the mask shit is tribalism and stupidity.

What do you guys think would be going on now if Trump encouraged mask wearing? Would lefties now NOT be wearing masks to prove they are not Trump supporters?

100%. Months ago, I brought up the vaccine as well. If Trump had won the office again, I doubt seriously any of them would be so rabidly insistent on everyone getting the shot.

We don't support masking because someone told us to. We support it because medical science says it works. Trump telling us something would have no effect on what we do.

We get it. You follow an authoritarian leader blindly, so you assume everyone else has to think the same way. That is not the case. We are not like you.

Case in point? Trump got the vaccine. That didn't cause liberals to reject the vaccine.

Please post the "medical science" that determined it's beneficial to wear a mask while riding a bike outside with no one around?

Please post the "medical science" that determined it's beneficial to wear a mask while riding a bike outside with no one around?
Why do you think it's beneficial to wear a mask while outswide with no one around? It must be your idea, since there aren't any liberals saying something that stupid.

100%. Months ago, I brought up the vaccine as well.

So the vaccione isuse proves you were completely wrong, causing you to claim the opposite.

Again, Trump got the vaccine. Liberals didn't care. That demonstrates you're totally wrong.

Why are we still discusssing this? It's settled. You authoritarian bootlickers are projecting your own mindless nature on to normal people.

If you are wearing a mask and are able to smell anything....it is not protecting you from COVID 19.

Nobody ever said that masks protected the person wearing the mask more than a little.

Their purpose was to prevent the person wearing the mask from spreading COVID-19 to other people.

Try blowing out a candle with a mask on.

If you are wearing a mask and are able to smell anything....it is not protecting you from COVID 19.

Nobody ever said that masks protected the person wearing the mask more than a little.

Their purpose was to prevent the person wearing the mask from spreading COVID-19 to other people.

It doesnt.

Why do you think it's beneficial to wear a mask while outswide with no one around? It must be your idea, since there aren't any liberals saying something that stupid.

Should You Wear a Face Mask While Riding Your Bike? We Asked a Doctor Flynn
May 15, 2020·3 min read

The Centers For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) now recommends that all Americans wear cloth masks in public spaces to help prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus. As a general rule, doctors suggest wearing a mask even while you're exercising, and cycling is no exception.
Shoshana Ungerleider, MD, an internist at Crossover Health in San Francisco and founder of End Well, told POPSUGAR that wearing a mask while riding your bike is especially important in densely populated areas. "If you're biking in a city where others are around you, you should wear a mask," Dr. Ungerleider said. Keep more than the standard six feet between you and others, and if you're ever feeling unwell, stay home.
"Breathing harder, like during exercise, may release more virus into the air as you're taking deeper and harder breaths," she said. This means it's possible that breathing during exercise causes more viral spread, especially if you're outside where the wind can blow, causing droplets to travel even further.

If you're biking in a more rural area where no one is around, it's safe to ride without a face covering, Dr. Ungerleider explained - but always bring a mask with you to have handy in case you cross paths with someone.

We don't support masking because someone told us to. We support it because medical science says it works. Trump telling us something would have no effect on what we do.

We get it. You follow an authoritarian leader blindly, so you assume everyone else has to think the same way. That is not the case. We are not like you.

Case in point? Trump got the vaccine. That didn't cause liberals to reject the vaccine.

Please post a valid source stating that masks have been proven to be effective against COVID-19. I have spent many a hour scouring for information from the scientifiic papers that are currently online for free. Where did you find that report because it must be very hard to find? The closest article I found in support still added "however, coronavirus particle sizes, often smaller than the size of the holes of the material. A recommendation is one thing for wearing masks, but stating it's been proven to be preventing deaths or serious illness is quite another and to my knowledge has not been the case. Feel free to enlighten me.

What do you guys think would be going on now if Trump encouraged mask wearing? Would lefties now NOT be wearing masks to prove they are not Trump supporters?
That would be funny to watch. I'm guessing they would claim Trump is being reckless not telling everyone to stay locked down.

I don't take medical advice from politicians.

Well you're not only wrong but stupid

I ware a mask because it makes sense, regardless of who promotes it

On that note we agree Coyote. I am waiting for the plant-based Canadian option to hit the fan...it's coming soon to all states but just in a few currently. Trials will end relatively soon. No risk for adversive outcome (death included) as with the 3 out using animal based vaccines on chicken eggs. The plant based option will be big for vegans who are vaccine hesitant like me *vaccine hesitant, not to be confused with anti-vaccine.

On that note we agree Coyote. I am waiting for the plant-based Canadian option to hit the fan...it's coming soon to all states but just in a few currently. Trials will end relatively soon. No risk for adversive outcome (death included) as with the 3 out using animal based vaccines on chicken eggs. The plant based option will be big for vegans who are vaccine hesitant like me *vaccine hesitant, not to be confused with anti-vaccine.

My husband is anaphylacticly allergic to eggs, so there isn't yet a safe option for him :(

It doesnt.

What qualifies you to make that judgement?

Are you an infectious disease expert?

Otherwise STFU!

Forum List

Back