If Trump had claimed that everyone should wear a mask everywhere, all the time, would lefties NOT be wearing masks?

I don't take medical advice from politicians.
So you rejected that dipshit quack Fauchi's mask directives that democrook and republicrat political whores mandated? Good on you!!!

I did too.

Last edited:
Just one more question then...

Why do you want political whores regulating the medical industry at all? Why would you want these assholes involved with any aspect if health care in the most remote way? In what world would government health care be desirable?

Why do you want political whores regulating the medical industry at all? Why would you want these assholes involved with any aspect if health care in the most remote way? In what world would government health care be desirable?

I am sure all of our medical records would be safe from hackers.

Are you asking me if I would rather let the medical industry regulate itself or have the government regulate it?

Forum List

Back