If Trump is such a bad candidate

You mean like your hero xiden?

Trump doesn't hold a candle to that corrupt piece of crap.

These people really don't look at the big picture, do they? It's like when they say Trump is a racist, and when you ask them for evidence, they have no coherent reply. Then point out all the racist things Dementia has said throughout the years, and they finally shut up about Trump being a racist.

Well our founders must have been Nazis too because they didn't think everybody should be able to vote either.

If I told you there was a $1,000 waiting for you at the other end of your state, and all you had to do to claim it was show up with positive ID, you'd be there in less than five hours even with kids or transportation problems. You'd figure out a way.

I remember as a child when my parents went to vote. As most in the 60's we were a one-income family and my mother never drove a car in her life. My grandparents would watch us for the two or three hours they were gone.

I can't determine who and who cannot vote, because if I could, we would end up with much better leaders. But as an American I exercise something you commies hate the most and that is the ability to express my opinion.

As for your good President, he created an environment that gave us the highest gasoline and diesel prices in history, the highest inflation rate in 40 years, the most depleted strategic reserves to buy votes in almost 40 years, the highest interest rates we had in 14 years, the worst border problem in our history, brought us into threat of a conflict with another nuclear armed country the first time since the 70's.

If that's what you consider a good President, I'd hate to see what you'd consider a bad one.
Well, our founders kept slaves, too. Maybe you want to go back to those days?

But, it is interesting that in your response you don't deny that you want to keep people from voting. Thanks for confirming you are a nazi.

Well, our founders kept slaves, too. Maybe you want to go back to those days?

But, it is interesting that in your response you don't deny that you want to keep people from voting. Thanks for confirming you are a nazi.

No, I don't want to deny people from voting; another communist propaganda lie. What I want to do is limit the possibilities of Democrats cheating elections and that requires in person voting with proper ID. If you're too lazy to do that, then stay home and let Americans who know what's at stake when they do vote. If you don't want to vote in person, it's obviously not that important to vote.

voting by mail.jpeg

No, I don't want to deny people from voting; another communist propaganda lie. What I want to do is limit the possibilities of Democrats cheating elections and that requires in person voting with proper ID. If you're too lazy to do that, then stay home and let Americans who know what's at stake when they do vote. If you don't want to vote in person, it's obviously not that important to vote.

View attachment 753475

I vote by mail because I can't stand in line for hours. Georgia is very strict re: voter registration etc. Lots of seniors can't vote in person for the same reason and a lot of them don't have transportation.

BTW. Trump votes by mail

I vote by mail because I can't stand in line for hours. Georgia is very strict re: voter registration etc. Lots of seniors can't vote in person for the same reason and a lot of them don't have transportation.

BTW. Trump votes by mail

Why don't you read all the previous posts before responding? I posted a factscheck link to that bullshit story.

As I stated repeatedly, I have no problem with mail-in for those that absolutely can't vote in person. I'm against mail-in for people that can. Transportation? How do these people get to the bank? How do these people go grocery shopping every week? Do you really think anybody sits home 24/7 unless they are prevented from going out because of health reasons?

Like I said, if you tell any one of these phantom people of yours there is a $1,000 check waiting for them at the other end of the state, and all they had to do to claim it was show up with proper ID, every single one of them would be there the same day.

Why don't you read all the previous posts before responding? I posted a factscheck link to that bullshit story.

As I stated repeatedly, I have no problem with mail-in for those that absolutely can't vote in person. I'm against mail-in for people that can. Transportation? How do these people get to the bank? How do these people go grocery shopping every week? Do you really think anybody sits home 24/7 unless they are prevented from going out because of health reasons?

Like I said, if you tell any one of these phantom people of yours there is a $1,000 check waiting for them at the other end of the state, and all they had to do to claim it was show up with proper ID, every single one of them would be there the same day.

You'll find out in time.

View attachment 753475
Retard. Don't you even remember what you wrote? Here, I will quote you...

Well our founders must have been Nazis too because they didn't think everybody should be able to vote either.

Do you remember writing that? Heck, that was your first line. Man, we really did hit the jackpot with you. You're not just a nazi but a retarded nazi. My sympathies.

Retard. Don't you even remember what you wrote? Here, I will quote you...

Do you remember writing that? Heck, that was your first line. Man, we really did hit the jackpot with you. You're not just a nazi but a retarded nazi. My sympathies.

So WTF does that have to do with my reply? YOU said RW's didn't want people to vote because they are Nazis, and I explained to you that neither did some of our founders.

Given how Republicans all openly despise Biden as no president has ever been despised before, I suppose that's true. They actually hate him a lot more than they hated Obama.

I hope you're not actually going to deny your sides' constant sick obsessive Biden-hatred. Have some shame. Your sides' hate makes any Trump-hatred from the left look like nothing.

The right hates. It's what they do. It's all they do, then they project their hate-based lifestyle on to normal people.
Like the dems despised Trump. LOL.

So WTF does that have to do with my reply? YOU said RW's didn't want people to vote because they are Nazis, and I explained to you that neither did some of our founders.
In other words, you don't understand what you wrote? Yeah, I know. That's why I call you a retard. Now, run along. Go play in traffic or something. :itsok:

Forum List

Back