If Trump loses will it be because he has minimized the immigration issue in his re-election campaign?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
He didn’t end DACA, infact he tried to make deals and talked of ‘amnesty’....he didn’t build enough wall, he hasn’t ordered enough raids on businesses that employ illegals....he’s not boasting about an increased number of deportations, he’s all but dropped the issue all together...the very issue that got him elected in 2016.
I get it, he’s hoping for Hispanic support and he’s willing to puss-out on the issue as November approaches....BUT, doesn’t that make him and his intent look awfully disingenuous?
There’s no doubt in my mind, he’s lost some of his base over this...they won’t vote for Biden but they won’t feel compelled to vote for him either.
He’s fucking up on this BIG TIME!

Last edited:
He didn’t end DACA, infact he tried to make deals and talked of ‘amnesty’....he didn’t build enough wall, he hasn’t ordered enough raids on businesses that employ illegals....he’s not boasting about an increased number of deportations, he’s all but dropped the issue all together...the very issue that got him elected in 2016.
I get it, he’s hoping for Hispanic support and he’s willing to puss-out on the issue as November approaches....BUT, doesn’t that make him and his intent look awfully disingenuous?
There’s no doubt in mind he’s lost some of his base over this...they won’t vote for Biden but they won’t feel compelled to vote for him either.

His base is more hateful than he is.

I remember when his CDC came out with a staged re-opening program. Each stage would take 14 days to employ and the next stage couldn't be started until the cases and deaths dwindled in the first stage. It was sane, rational, and relied on Science. The next day blob supporters stormed the State Capitol in Michigan with firearms.

Don't feel bad...he's screwed everyone who ever confederated with him. You're no different.

There’s no doubt in mind he’s lost some of his base over this...they won’t vote for Biden but they won’t feel compelled to vote for him either.

If Rump went after every business that used illegal workers his own golf courses would be shut down.

If Rump went after every business that used illegal workers his own golf courses would be shut down.

Unfortunately, part of me thinks you may finally be right about something.

Unfortunately, part of me thinks you may finally be right about something.

It's not a Right or a Left issue. It's a Capitalism out of control issue. If you are big enough or powerful enough, laws don't apply to you. Look around locally. It applies even around where I live. We all know it's illegal. And we all know it's happening all the time. And why do they get away with it? Who is going to turn them in, the workers? If the Workers raise a stink, the Employer will play the good citizen and call ICE themselves, clear out the old crew and import a brand new illegal crew to replace them.

There’s no doubt in my mind, he’s lost some of his base over this...they won’t vote for Biden but they won’t feel compelled to vote for him either.
Will Bidens border policy satisfy you?.....

Nope...it’s not those like me that I’m worried about.

300 miles of border wall when everyone said it couldn't be done...check the illegal immigration apprehension numbers...illegal border crossing attempts are way down which has enabled border agents to bust several drug crossings recently.....no matter what you point to Trump is better than sleepy Joe and the people will see that...so worry not...but I get your point....and its a good one...

300 miles of border wall when everyone said it couldn't be done...check the illegal immigration apprehension numbers...illegal border crossing attempts are way down which has enabled border agents to bust several drug crossings recently.....no matter what you point to Trump is better than sleepy Joe and the people will see that...so worry not...but I get your point....and its a good one...

Those miles of replacement wall were approved before Trump ever got elected. No one said it couldn't be done, it was already approved.

Border crossings are down because of the virus, before that, little had really changed.

You mean 2 miles of new wall. The rest is upgrading of existing structures. I do agree that many of the border structures needed upgrading but please stop billing it as additional. It's not. Yah, I know, your Orange Deity tells you about all that New Wall crap but he's lying and you just pass that lie on. And he's had a minimum of 1.4 billion per year allocated without congress doing any additional funding (which they have done) to work with. This has been the cornerstone of Rumps last 3 years with not a whole lot other things to show in successes. Had he been honest about it I would have supported his effort but he lied out his ass. Never tell the truth when a lie is just as good.

I just find it bizarre that he would almost completely shelf the number one issue that mobilized his constituency and compelled Indy’s and moderates to cast a Trump vote.

He has his obedient base on a tight leash, nothing to worry about there.

He is now apparently going after the anti-soldier vote.

Sb7gwUz.gif

I just find it bizarre that he would almost completely shelf the number one issue that mobilized his constituency and compelled Indy’s and moderates to cast a Trump vote.

Could it be that the bubble of the lie finally burst and only the hard core Rumpsters still believe in it? People aren't frothing at the mouth about it now. There are more important things these days to worry about like Living, Death, Income, Starving, Winters Coming.......

Could it be that the bubble of the lie finally burst and only the hard core Rumpsters still believe in it? People aren't frothing at the mouth about it now. There are more important things these days to worry about like Living, Death, Income, Starving, Winters Coming.......

NO...I’m quite certain he’s got some nutless advisors telling him to tone it down and become a bit softer. Sadly, I think he’s complying.

“There are more important things these days to worry about like Living, Death, Income, Starving, Winters Coming.......”
You mean the same shit we always “worry” about...the everyday shit in life?

Like Trump, I’ve noticed “Trumpsters” have lost their nuts on this issue, most are scared shitless to even bring it up...WHY?
Trump and his “base” better revive this issue FAST. We voted for a billionaire game show host for one reason....because he wasn’t a scared politician, he wasn’t afraid to do the right thing for REAL Americans, he wasn’t afraid to stop the illegal cockroaches.
I’m thoroughly convinced he will lose this election if he doesn’t move this issue back to the very top of his priority list.
Find your balls again people.
wat_07032020_v1.jpg

Forum List

Back